[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WiXOSS Lostorage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Is it gonna be better or worse than Infected?
>>
>>147295589
Lots of rage
>>
Can't do worse than Okada
>>
>>147297425
This.

People say Spread was when the series went to shit, and it was, but it really all started when Okada dropped the ball in the final third of Infected.
>>
>>147297669
Yeah, I feel like people forget how blah episodes 9 through 11 of Infected were, mostly because the finale was so hype. They flashbacked the Yuzuki contract scene like twice.
>>
Without Okada it just won't be fun.
>>
>>147297990
I feel like a lot of people don't understand Okada's reputation. She's not known for her plot twists, she's known for foreshadowing that has no satisfying payoff, and stories that begin with promise that ends up squandered. That's where the "OKADAAAA" thing comes from. People are fed up with her dashing their expectations.
>>
Is the movie important? Or is it just a recap of tv events?
>>
>>147298047
What people don't understand is what Okada is amazing at, which is extremely satisfying payoffs for her setups and her ability to subtly build up to strong thematic conclusions.

>>147297763
It's difficult to understand why that happened, I know. I didn't get it until my rewatch. But it was important and necessary. The Oath scene was repeated earlier on so that it didn't have to be when they finally got to the final climax. When Tama stops early, you don't need to be told it's wrong. By that point, you have the damn thing memorized, and you understand immediately and without breaking the flow that it's not going to work.
>>
>>147299161
>When Tama stops early, you don't need to be told it's wrong. By that point, you have the damn thing memorized, and you understand immediately and without breaking the flow that it's not going to work.

That's a good point actually, I never considered that.
>>
>>147298602
>Is the movie important?
Yes.
>Or is it just a recap of tv events?
Yes.

It's a recap with extra content. However, it will have next to nothing to do with Lostorage.
>>
>>147298047
She's known for really goofy melodrama and love triangles. Both of which are quite likely to cause the average anon to get frustrated.
>>
>>147301332
Her propensity to reuse the same themes of torrid love, bullying, and agoraphobia isn't just something the average Anon would be bothered by.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.