[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: bad guys who were also nice people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: va7NOf4.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
va7NOf4.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
itt: bad guys who were also nice people
>>
File: 1457328981727.png (1MB, 1924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457328981727.png
1MB, 1924x1080px
He was such a bro, all he wanted is peace and quite and this little bitch bullied him to death
>>
Wasn't he a massive pervert who look at Wiz's underwear?
>>
>>147273860
All he wanted was to creep on Wiz. Megumin was protecting prospective harem members.
>>
>>147273769
Megumin is a girl, OP
>>
File: fucking sluts reeeeee.png (797KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
fucking sluts reeeeee.png
797KB, 1280x738px
>>147274025
>implying Wiz wasn't asking it for it

Even Kazuma agrees
>>
>>147273958
>>147274025
>believing her lies
He was an honorable knight that wasn't even baited by lalatina desires.
>>
File: konosuba-ova-23.png (613KB, 1400x737px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-ova-23.png
613KB, 1400x737px
>>147273958
Who could blame him
>>
Seriously, all the boss from the demon king army seem like professional jobber. They are not bad in my standard, more like a bunch of good guys.

Beldia : Despite being annoyed everyday by some annoying cunt who use explosion at his house everyday he still nice enough to just go there and say he will forgive her if she stop casting magic on his house

Wiz : No comment, she is more like siding with humans more than demon king army, the favorite toy for Aqua to bully

Vanir : It's only a prank, bro. Never intend to harm humans, only try to fight the bully goddess

Hans: don't even want to fight a lowly adventurer who is dumb enough to look down on the deadly slime, it is his job to infiltrate the city by eating the manager but still being blamed for that, humans eat monster's meats all the time but when a boss of the army eat a human to infiltrate the hot spring he is a sinner ?

Sylvia: Nice fag, still be bullied by the crimson magic clansmen

Wolbach: she saved Megumin but the annoying cunt make her other half her pet and constantly mistreat this cat. Megumin killed 2 faithfully surbodinates of Wolbach who she considered as close friends and eventually used the magic she teached to destroy her. Why is Megumin such a disgraceful cunt

Darkness was bad enough by always making dumb decision but Megumin just make me want to punch her hard enough to make her realize that she is not living her life correctly.
>>
>>147274418
it's almost like it's a gag series
>>
>>147274286
>That pose
WHAT IS A MAN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.