[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this show so much? People praise the character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 11_0209spice_and_wolf0034.jpg (673KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
11_0209spice_and_wolf0034.jpg
673KB, 1440x900px
Why do people like this show so much? People praise the character depth, but I haven't seen anything unusual aside from the protags having a "witty" tone in their dialog. I figured the high rating must have come from the economics bits that fans also praise, but so far it's all been dumbed down high school history/economics. It's so boring.

The setting and colors are comfy though.

It's one of the few anime that get universal praise within every community. I see pictures of Holo plastered fucking everywhere. I see this character irl more than any other (aside from Ghibli and long-running-shounen stuff), on peoples bags, buttons, phone wallpaper, etc.

I'm not saying it's shit or anything, but is there more to it? I'm about halfway through the first season.

What do you guys think about Spice and Wolf?
>>
wolf cocks
>>
>>147271440
dropped it at episode 4 and have no intention of starting again. also i'm a furfag
>>
>>147271440
Whoro a slut
>>
>>147271440

This just tells us you are a retard. You cant sense the subtle moments of character development. You missed all the moments of their relationship growing. Also anime only fag.
>>
>>147271440
The character development is pretty subtle and a good chunk of it takes place during mundane scenes where they sit around in their bedrooms. Honestly you just have to pay more attention.
>>
>>147271440
Comfy feel. Cute wolf girl. A romance story that doesn't feel weird and shows intimacy growing over time instead of suddenly going from 0-60. Great voice acting/script for the two main characters and just generally good quality of production.

It does move kinda slow, but for some people that can be a plus depending on what they want to watch.
>>
>>147271440
It's pretty good, and it's definitely something I wouldn't recommend to everybody. It's a pretty slow burn and calming. A lot of the characterization shows from their conversations which change through out the series.
>>
>>147271660
>>147271797
>>147272083
>>147272170
Alright, I dropped it a while ago but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to the character development. I was probably too busy trying to be critical of the economics stuff,

Thanks. I'll give it another go.
>>
>>147271440
It's a show for shippers and waifufags. It's that simple.
>>
>>147271440
I feel like most of the character development happens in the LNs. The anime was good, but doesn't really get into the depth of their relationship. You see the beginning but not what comes of their travels together
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.