[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasami-san@Gabaranai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can someone tell me what the fuck I just watched?

I feel like I'm missing something. It seems like this series is a very interpretive retelling of some ancient Japanese mythological story and I'm just clueless.

Either that or it's just some incredibly chuuni shit name dropping mythological figures and relics in a completely original, incoherent story.

I just wanted to watch a NEET girl doing NEET things.

Regardless, this show was clearly just a playground for Shaft to go full fucking ham on their Shaft style and try new, ambitious shit. Probably was no risk involved with all the Monogatari money lying around.
>>
>>147239396
>writing the anime's name into the subject
Like a true redditor
>>
A very poorly done LN adaptation
>>
>>147239521
You're just trying to find something to be butthurt about, right?
>>
>>147239396
I dropped that garbage nonsense on the second episode.

Good to know I missed nothing
>>
I put this in the same realm as MCA even though the art and animation is better with Sasami. Overall the story shit itself at the last episode. But it was a fun time.
>>
>>147240840
Mekkaku was absolute trash from beginning to end, Sasami had spikes of creativity and entertainment at least.

Mekkaku's source material was also way worse to begin with.
>>
>>147240982
I agree. But the reason why I dont shit on MCA as hard as I should is because I was already familiar with the source and music videos. In all honesty, the anime itself was just the music videos being stretched out for 23 minutes. I got what I aspected. With Sasami I was disappointed because as you said, there were the spikes of greatness. Sasami was just a missed oppruntinty. But the art and animation was def its highlight along with its characters.

Out of the "bad" shaft Id say Vampire Bund is the best in that bunch.
>>
>>147240075
The LN was very poorly done too.
>>
>>147241987
Yes, but the pacing and the mood in the anime was total ass
>>
>>147239396
The episodes before the goddess appeared were great, I was so hyped for a comfy series about a cute girl and her allmighty oblivious brother. Suddenly everything exploded and only the RPG episode was enjoyable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.