[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (156KB, 745x608px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
156KB, 745x608px
What's his end game?
>>
>>146848005
Get his body back from the Millennium Falcon.
>>
he just wants to protect his retarded mother :3
>>
>>146848005
I've been on over a million Berserk threads and I have never seen the legend Charlotte tells Guts and Co. mentioned, its really obvious that Griffith end game is killing both the idea of Evil and the Angels.
>>
>there are people who still think Guts needs some retarded shonentard power up to kill Griffith when Gut's son will be the key
>>
>>146848622
Old Miura would've had that child be Femto's loyal son, but now that we're off the boat, that child being
> Guts' son
is painfully likely now.
>>
>>146848859
>Old Miura would've had that child be Femto's loyal son,
You are a fucking retard.
>>
File: 0302-003.jpg (884KB, 2133x1492px) Image search: [Google]
0302-003.jpg
884KB, 2133x1492px
>>146848622
Guts will need a motherfucking army that has demons too to even go up against Griffith
>>
>>146848467
Has the Idea of Evil even been canonically introduced in the manga?
It doesn't seem Miura is too keen on reintroducing it since the lost chapter was published over 20 years ago and then promptly forgotten about
>>
>>146848859
thank fuck you aren't writing berserk
>>
>>146849041
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the thing that Griffith talked to during the Eclipse?
>>
>>146848859
Hey dumbass, Griffith is using Gut's son as a vessel. If the kid that visits Casca and Guts is their child, then it was also Griffith.
>>
>>146848968
Rickert and Kushans will play that part
>>
>>146849242
>Kushans

>implying there aren't some already following Griffiths
>>
>>146849161
It's a soul displaced from it's body.

It only appears to Casca for a few hours, which Shirke has noted are times when "the spirits are close" or whatever the exact nomenclature was.

Griffith/Femto's soul is incarnated in Midland, in the body that would've been that child's (as you suggested).

/a/non, you should really be able to solve this.
>>
>>146849283
Following Griffith's what anon?
>>
>>146848968
Guts already has his generals. All he needs now is a horde of some variety. Can't wait to see the loli witch in full combat regalia.
>>
>>146848005
If he is Casca's son why isn't he at least a tiny bit brown?
>>
>>146849600
Because he's not
>>
>>146849600
Because he didn't want to be a nigger
>>
>>146849600

Because Casca is white.
>>
File: proxy.png (4MB, 2133x1509px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.png
4MB, 2133x1509px
Complete
global
assimilation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.