[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danganronpa 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 557
Thread images: 171

File: CrW5KDxUEAAC9mD.jpg large.jpg (97KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CrW5KDxUEAAC9mD.jpg large.jpg
97KB, 742x1000px
Why is Monaka so much superior to Junko?
>>
File: 52465389_p38.png (511KB, 780x737px) Image search: [Google]
52465389_p38.png
511KB, 780x737px
top qt
>>
I want Despair arc to explain every single detail regarding who tried to have Junko's child. I will forgive everything else if this is answered
>>
>>146847959
It won't.
>>
File: 1469941097112.png (150KB, 329x370px) Image search: [Google]
1469941097112.png
150KB, 329x370px
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
>>146847959
I doubt that'll happen in all honesty my friend.
>>
I have just enough faith in Kodaka that the bottle isn't a cure/antidote for the poison which would basically trash a lot of setup made and is instead something sensible like sleeping pills or anti-sleeping pills. It would feel like he's sabotaging his own work by setting up a DR1 death just to pull the same move he pulled earlier with Asahina. Sometimes characters are better off staying dead, even if you like them. Kyoko dying now would be better than reinforcing plot armour and basically removing any rewatchability for Future by confirming it was predictable all along (only new characters dying).
>>
>>146848105
>you thought the bottle was the cure W from seiko's body? lolnope it was the SLEEPING PILLS you would know if you watched the OP :^)
>>
>>146848147
Better than a cure to a poison that even Seiko didn't know about, given how she was afraid of people stepping into her shadow (even before the confrontation with Ruruka).
>>
File: TOP QT.jpg (129KB, 782x598px) Image search: [Google]
TOP QT.jpg
129KB, 782x598px
>>146847949

Sorry, posted wrong picture
>>
>>146848206
>this deus ex machina that was not mentioned once is better than an explanation that was forshadowed several episodes before
>>
>>146848206
Not to mention that she wouldn't even know how it works, given that she tried to use it on Bandai after he died to no effect. Unless the argument is that she tried to revive him with something other than her cure for the poison, which would likewise be ridiculous.
>>
>>146847780
For the simple fact that none of her accomplishments are off screen
>>
>>146848281
See: >>146848290

How exactly was a cure for the poison (cure, not antidote) foreshadowed?
>>
>>146848206

At best the cure was a gamble that ended up failing when she used in Bandai which is why Seiko didn't bother trying again

Did Kirigiri really take it? Did it work? We'll only know later on
>>
>>146847780

Better ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNYaJwOWA8&index=1
>>
>>146848290
The major difference is that Bandai was straight up dead on the ground from the poison, whereas the theory going is that Kirigiri took the antidote before/as the NG poison kicked in.
>>
>>146847780

>Space Neet being better than Despair queen

Nah
>>
Can someone post hopeman's sore wa chigau yo please
>>
File: 1470067862691.jpg (302KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
1470067862691.jpg
302KB, 1200x780px
>DR1 had HOPE
>DR2 had FUTURE
What will Robo Naegi shout? Assuming him being MC isn't just a red herring.
>>
>>146848438
Freedom? Since they're prisoners?
>>
>>146848438
>BELIEVE (shinjiru)
Maybe?
>>
>>146848438

TRUTH
>>
>>146848348
>>146848370
Why would Seiko use her own drug wrongly and why would Kirigiri, knowing it doesn't work, then decide to use it on the off chance that Seiko used the drug as a cure instead of what it should have been (an antidote)? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>146848438
i don't think the V3 cast is going to need moral support though
>>
>>146848074
tfw our boy juzo got remotely controlled
>>
>>146848543
Because she had HOPE :)
>>
>>146848543
She knew she was going to be poisoned no matter what so she may had found the cure w and decided to give it a go just in case it does work when used beforehand.
>>
>>146848543

>Why would Seiko use her own drug wrongly
She actually didn't, she tried to use it in time but giga nigga was already dead

>inb4 but against Ruruka

Most likely she didn't felt certain that the cure worked and thus didn't wanted to take any chances against Ruruka

>and why would Kirigiri, knowing it doesn't work, then decide to use it on the off chance that Seiko used the drug as a cure instead of what it should have been (an antidote)? That doesn't make sense.

If she really took cure W

Kirigiri most likely didn't went to sleep knowing she would survive with 100% certainty, she took a gamble, a very huge one
>>
File: Kirigiri.Kyouko.full.2018990.jpg (417KB, 716x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kirigiri.Kyouko.full.2018990.jpg
417KB, 716x900px
RIP best girl

it hurts /a/
>>
>>146847959
Watch it be just random people and nagito.

The class 77s and hajime will be labeled as brainwashed didnt do nuffins.
>>
>>146847780
I've just seen the amount of shit y'all cucks and femanon have been spreading about best girl Mikan. Since im here now it is forbidden.
>>
>>146848694
Wouldn't call it a big gamble, her condition was going to be equal or better.
There were only three outcomes:
She doesn't take it and NG triggers (which, as shown multiple times before, kills people to death a lot)
She takes it and dies (same result as #1)
She takes it and it works
>>
>>146848822
That's a weird way of spelling Sonia.
>>
>>146847780
Junko is literally garbage. Monaca is best girl, also young and tender.
>>
File: 1472031995951.png (1MB, 750x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1472031995951.png
1MB, 750x2250px
>/a/ wakes up as the 16th participant
>NG code is ________
>dies immediately
>>
>>146848770
Izuru is pretty much didun do nuthin and I bet class 77 as a whole killed probably less than 5 people.
>>
>>146848886

I called a big gamble because there is literary no way to know it will work, that's why she was setting all of her flags already

But I see your point
>>
>>146848921
Dont be mad Soniabro. She would be my waifu if Mikan wasn't there
>>
>>146848631
>>146848694
I'm still not seeing why Kirigiri would decide that the drug would potentially save her when as far as she knew the one who created it already tried and gave up on it. There's nothing to suggest to Kirigiri that it might work if she take sit before, and there's no reason why Seiko wouldn't previously have said "hey, why don't you all try this, it might work against the poison" from the start. If the drug had the potential to work by being administered beforehand, I don't now why Seiko wouldn't try that out from the start, or why Kirigiri would gamble on it when even the creator of the drug didn't feel it was worthwhile.

You're effectively arguing that Kirigiri either knew more about the drug than Seiko did, or somehow suddenly had reason to believe it would work if taken before the poison is applied when that thought never crossed Seiko's mind.

That would be an asspull, because Kirigiri had every reason to assume the drug simply didn't work and no reason to believe whatsoever it would work if taken beforehand, as evidenced by the fact Seiko didn't try to administer it beforehand. Even if it only worked on chance, Seiko still would have taken it before chasing after Ruruka as there was no reason not to - that way, if Ruruka did step in her shadow she would have a chance to survive, even if she would still try to avoid that happening at all costs.

It doesn't stand up to reason. You're saying it makes more sense for a character to act in a certain way without having any evidence (she's a detective no less) or implication that acting in such a way would have any chance of increasing the likelihood for her survival. It's also clearly not a cure, in any sense of the word, given how she is still affected by the poison. The bottle being a little easter egg, with Kirigiri taking it along with her in case she got injured, makes more sense than that does.
>>
>>146848525
>Freedom? Since they're prisoners?
We Persona 5 now?
Is Munakata really Narukami?
>>
File: retarded.jpg (21KB, 390x479px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
21KB, 390x479px
>>146848290
It doesn't resurrect the dead you giant cock-loving faggot. Did you think it would resurrect the dead? I think you did. That's not how antidotes work, cutie pie.

>>146848744
If you actually considered her the best girl then you wouldn't be jumping to conclusions like a deranged infant.
>>
>>146849056
Kyoko eats death flags alive in front of their own families.
>>
>>146849215
That's my point. Why would Seiko try to use an antidote to the poison on someone who is already dead? It seemed to me like Seiko just used some random healing medicine in the hopes of reversing the effects, and it didn't work. Also, cure =/= antidote.
>>
>>146849133
It doesn't make sense. The bottle wasn't even anywhere near her body either, it was over by Ryoutei and Asahina. It's just retards who constantly defend poor writing (not limited to danganronpa) that are running early damage control in case it actually turns out to be true. I doubt they actually believe that she's still alive, they'll probably be the ones screaming "I told you so" when it's revealed she's dead as well.
>>
>>146849133

Kirigiri is a DETECTIVE you faggot. She makes deductions based on the evidence she can find. Here is the evidence we would have if we were Kirigiri:

>Seiko poured some medicine in Bandai's mouth when he was poisoned and seemed distraught when it didn't work
>Seiko turned up dead from the ATTACKER despite being on the aggressive with a very dangerous NG code.

From these 2 observations, we would deduce that the drugs she is on may cause her to ignore the poison. Kirigiri never saw Seiko try to keep her shadow away from Ruruka or Izayoi but that can be put down to self doubt on the part of Seiko.

Kirigiri can't be 100% sure that the cure works when administered before poison but she's out of time. That's why she makes peace with Naegi before the time runs out.

Notice that she doesn't show her full hand of all the knowledge she's amassed, because she suspects Mitarai of being involved. She's hedging that either she'll survive and be able to solve it or Naegi will come through for her. She's not about to fuck everything up by blabbing in a way that might have negative repercussions later.

It stands up to reason faggot, you just have a different interpretation of the facts.
>>
>>146849445

Pay attention, once Asahina moved the bottle rolled from it's original position

>>146849133

>I'm still not seeing why Kirigiri would decide that the drug would potentially save her when as far as she knew the one who created it already tried and gave up on it.

That's why I called it a huge gamble? If I wa in her poition I would try anything

>or somehow suddenly had reason to believe it would work if taken before the poison is applied when that thought never crossed Seiko's mind.

HOPE
O
P
E

>That would be an asspull, because Kirigiri had every reason to assume the drug simply didn't work and no reason to believe whatsoever it would work if taken beforehand, as evidenced by the fact Seiko didn't try to administer it beforehand. Even if it only worked on chance

It isn't asspull because, CUre W has been properly foreshadowed, Kirigiri clearly has nothing to lose if she tried out considering the worse that could happen is the drug not working and she dying

>that way, if Ruruka did step in her shadow she would have a chance to survive, even if she would still try to avoid that happening at all costs.

We don't know if Seiko was taking Cure W or not but it's not difficult to see that she wasn't taking any chances, after all the drug isn't perfect, even if Kirigiri is still alive somehow the effects of the poison still appeared

>You're saying it makes more sense for a character to act in a certain way without having any evidence (she's a detective no less) or implication that acting in such a way would have any chance of increasing the likelihood for her survival.

She has nothing to lose anon, why wouldn't she try? And Kyoko changed, she sacrificed herself for Makoto when her old self would have rather sacrificed him

> It's also clearly not a cure, in any sense of the word, given how she is still affected by the poison.

Of course, it might not be a complete cure, the effects might be there but at the same time she might still be alive
>>
Any reason why Kyoko's death was so flat?
I expected it to be set up so Naegi had no choice but to risk breaking his NG code to save Kyoko from near-death
>>
File: 1465093572600.gif (2MB, 223x141px) Image search: [Google]
1465093572600.gif
2MB, 223x141px
>>146849003
>NG codes is having best taste
>dies immediately
>mfw
>>
Junko's the one that will wake up in Kyoko's body
>>
>>146849003

>NG code is 'having a waifu'
>dies immediately
>>
>>146849915
I think her death was a fine way to end her character arc, but it would have been better if she died on screen.
>>
>>146849915

We all know Naegi would sacrifice himself to save her no matter the situation, he wouldn't think twice

That's why it makes more sense to put the burden of sacrifice upon Kyoko who ended up sacrificing Naegi in 1-5

It just proves that she is best girl because she could have easily let Naegi die if she wanted to stay free from her NG
>>
>>146850058

>implying it has ended

kek I want to believe pls ;-;
>>
>>146848694
>Most likely she didn't felt certain that the cure worked and thus didn't wanted to take any chances against Ruruka
There is a way simpler explanation.
Dude, taking poison still fucks you up even if you have the antidote.
This isn't pokemon, if her NG activated, she wouldn't just use an antidote, some 8-bit music plays and then she's all better. You still need further treatment, rest and you are certainly not in any condition to fight.
>>
>>146850121

Good points, although it throws a spanner into the works of the theory that Munakata is moving freely through the building because he's using the Cure W.
>>
>>146850180
Yeah, but that one is not necessairily true.
We got lots of things right, but not every /a/ theory has been a winner hell, most of them haven't.
Maybe his NG code is something different that still didn't let him pursue Naegi back then. We know now NG codes don't have to be simple direct commands.
>>
>>146850068
She didn't sacrifice Naegi. Naegi sacrificed himself, believing in her.
>>
>>146848105
You forget Japs love predictability and hate change. When Kirigiri died, the BD preorders fucking plummeted like a damn rock.

You know damn well if Kodaka himself doesn't pull the fakeout trick again, the execs are going to make him do it.
>>
>>146850384
It was both ways. She pinned the fault on him AND Naegi didn't do it back because he believed in her.
She had no idea Naegi would survive his execution.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (9).png (269KB, 683x401px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (9).png
269KB, 683x401px
As time limit happened, a laser came out of the screen, disintegrating candy-slut, proving that there was no traitor.
Discuss
>>
>>146850418
>the execs are going to make him do it.
>The remaining three episodes are completely rewritten at the last second
The animation is already QUALITY enough, we don't need this.
>>
>>146850353

Not sure how to explain episode 3 though. Naegi closes a door during a tense pursuit; Munakata wants to murder him and then he just stops dead, checks his NG code and grimaces.

Juzo arrives afterwards so it's not like he was putting on a show to trick people into thinking he had a different NG code.

Plus he cut his way through the window to meet Naegi, though that could be explained by him being an edgelord.
>>
>>146850353
Ryotas NG code is to not let Munakata die
Gozu's NG code is not to get a three second pin to the ground

Ryota is confirmed mastermind
>>
>>146850608

That was Chisa's, not Ryota's.
>>
>>146850608
Chisa's NG code is to not let Munakata die. Ryota's is still unknown.
>>
>>146850608
>Ryotas NG code is to not let Munakata die
That's Chisa
>>
What if Chisa died by breaking her NG code? What if this Persona is an AI?
>>
File: Why Me.png (497KB, 1368x735px) Image search: [Google]
Why Me.png
497KB, 1368x735px
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>146850723
Determination
>>
>>146850723
>Hope intesnifies
>>
>>146850709
the OP has Munakata shooting himself and Chisa's bracelet spilling blood

take of it what you will
>>
>>146850723
He is rehearsing his "Sore wa chigau yo!!!" to use against Punished Raiden in his head.
>>
>>146850723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYXupyFb3A8
>>
Post your reaction in case of Munakata Winning, and that lead to the events of DR V3
>>
>>146849304
Or maybe she thought Bandai could still be alive and that she could've saved him since she REALLY wanted to be useful.
>>
>>146850723
a face anybody would make after realizing they cant tap that detective booty anymore.
>>
File: 1466716768224.jpg (27KB, 495x469px) Image search: [Google]
1466716768224.jpg
27KB, 495x469px
>>146850806
>>
File: muh motives.png (505KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
muh motives.png
505KB, 500x678px
>>146850806
>>
>>146850806
Can someone make the "local man ruins everything" edit with Raiden?
>>
>>146850384

It's what this anon said >>146850460

Naegi didn't wanted to accuse her but she threw the dirt on him, it was a really nice touch of the writers to show how she developed as a character

still want her back tho
>>
>>146850180
He's jacked up on all sorts of shit though, I would be stunned if he'd only taken something for the NG code.
>>
>>146850473
So, what?

She was doing some weird ass candyplay and got killed by a laser?
>>
Junko Wakes up in kyoko's body but she's not the mastermind or traitor and her bracelet then makes a noise saying " The 16 participant has now joined the game" and she gets a new NG code and The device that munakata has updates with a new profile Leader of Ultimate Despair Junko Enoshima and a new pic of kyoko is shown as she looks like Shirokuma while it displays NG: "Do not betray or get betrayed by Makato Naegi" Munakata is then like " You have finally shown yourself Despair Now what will you do when you have to trust a empty hope like Makato Naegi's "
>>
>>146850723
"I'm still not as sad as when Sayaka died."
>>
File: kirigiris.png (475KB, 1300x899px) Image search: [Google]
kirigiris.png
475KB, 1300x899px
she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead
>>
Anyone have a waifu chart with the killer killer characters?
>>
File: Foreshadowing crap.png (233KB, 1853x942px) Image search: [Google]
Foreshadowing crap.png
233KB, 1853x942px
>>146850709
Well shit. Hers and Mitarai were the ones I wasn't sure about in my foreshadowing a month ago. I figure this is where I'll be wrong. I don't think he's an AI though as he does bleed and he does show emotion my friend.
>>
>>146849133
As she's going to tell us when she wakes up, she didn't have any evidence that it was going to work but she had to hope it would.
>>
>>146851114
But hoping with no evidence is unique to Naegi.

And only acting with evidence is Kirigiri's thing.
>>
>>146850653
>>146850658
Fuck I'm retarded. Well the. That's even more DESPAIR that our edge lord has to face
>>
>>146850460
She also didn't know that it was going to be called that quickly. There was no way to know that Monokuma was going to cheat like that.
>>
File: Asahina_Aoi_loose_shirt.jpg (437KB, 1346x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Asahina_Aoi_loose_shirt.jpg
437KB, 1346x1018px
>>146851072
I for one choose to embrace our new donut-filled overlord.
>>
File: monaka in space.png (1MB, 1265x711px) Image search: [Google]
monaka in space.png
1MB, 1265x711px
>mfw Kirigiri dies
>>
>>146851181

Clearly Kirigiri has been taking a few attitudes from her hopelet
>>
>>146851181
Exactly. In DR1, Kyoko helped teach Naegi how to do detective things. Her last speech to him was basically thanking him for teaching her how to do hope things.
>>
>>146850723
HOPE
O
P
E
AND DETERMINATION
>>
>>146851213
Another valid point. Yeah, they actually got caught up in Monokuma's pace and decided to play through that sketchy as fuck trial straight.
>>
>>146851237

Asahina's one of the best girls too, but I still prefer Kirigiri, who's not dead.

She isn't dead.

She's not dead.

She can't be dead.

she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead
>>
>>146850674
Then Chisa is probably still alive and is the mastermind
It's too obvious now
>>
File: 1447042327533.jpg (14KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1447042327533.jpg
14KB, 310x464px
>>146851261
>>
>>146850777
LUCKY TRIPS MEANS CONFIRMED MUTUAL SELF DESTRUCTION OF MASTERMIND CHISA AND MUNAKATA
>>
File: Punished Naegi.png (536KB, 1365x733px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Naegi.png
536KB, 1365x733px
This is the face of someone that not only did they lost their spaghetti, but dropped it all onto the fucking floor.
You just find out that your waifu told you that she would rather die than killing you.
>>
>>146851276
Except all the character development they got in DR1 was reverted at the start of DR3.

Naegi did no fucking detecting and Kirigiri is such an emotionless husk that she refuses to speculate on why Kizakura sacrificed himself for her because there isn't enough evidence.
>>
File: 1424124673940.jpg (52KB, 276x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424124673940.jpg
52KB, 276x283px
>>146851415

>tfw not finding out she wanted your dick until it's too late to do anything about it

I know this pain all too well
>>
>>146851065

>t.delusional Sayakafag
>>
>>146851450
>she refuses to speculate on why Kizakura sacrificed himself for her because there isn't enough evidence
It's because it has to do with her father, which is clearly still a touchy subject for her.
>>
>>146851181
Hope is infectious. She caught HOPE from all the loving her and Makoto did.
>>
>>146851353
I wouldn't go that far, but I think there are shennanigans going on.
There is little reason to reveal her NG code to us and have it be something like that if it isn't going to be important.
>>
>>146851450
>>146851510
And because she was focused on finding Naegi before the next time limit. And because she really doesn't seem to like the discount manlet.
>>
>>146851450

Naegi couldn't do any "detecting", he was being actively pursued by Munakatana and his boy toy

Kirigiri clearly acted the way she did towards Kizkura because of her father
>>
Why is there so much filler in a 12 episode anime? Did Kodaka even have a story to tell? I feel like DR3 is just a bunch of weird ideas he threw together.
>>
File: Why isn't she your waifu, anon.jpg (42KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
Why isn't she your waifu, anon.jpg
42KB, 568x960px
Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.
>>
>>146849915
The reason why her death was so flat is a combination of two things.

First of all, her NG code is a really lazy plot point. Even if the mastermind wants Kirigiri dead, giving the second most important character in the Future Arc an NG code that says "it's either u or manlet at arbitrary numbered time" smacks of bad writing. There is no reason that it was the fourth sleep other than the fact that it was the most convenient for the writer. Compare this to, say, Juzo's NG code, which directly speaks to his power, or Makoto's, which makes him extremely vulnerable.

Combine this with the second point: Makoto's "death" in DR1 was caused by Kirigiri sacrificing him (which she def did in the trial) to further her pursuit of the truth. This was her one true flaw: she was willing to put others in front of herself without more justification than "I'm smarter/I want to know about my father," even though she's not worth any more than any other human being. So in DR3, we should try to see how she make amends. Her NG code suggests a way for her to do so, but really, since the code is a very obvious lazy writing thing (as explained above), the watcher UNDERSTANDS that this is supposed to be her redemption moment, but things as though it is cheapened by the fact that it wasn't resolved in a way that had more foreshadowing in terms of Kirigiri's personality changing (we the viewer see little change in all the future episodes, but this is possibly the most important character change!).

This is why I hope they bring her back. This is way too cop-outish of a redemption.
>>
>>146851353
Yeah, Chisa is too suspicious.

Her last words to Naegi were about wanting to see the Clashing of Naegi's Hope and Munakata's Hope and see what the result would be like.

If Chisa was dead, she would be unable to see the result of this collision between Naegi and Munakata.
>>
>>146851616
It seems horribly planned, if planned at all. Kodaka fucked himself with looping in UDG for no reason because we had to dedicate a whole filler episode that amounted to nothing but a death flag for Kirigiri. Now that there's only 3 episodes left he had to kill FOUR PEOPLE in one episode because there were too many people left for endgame.
>>
File: munakata.png (2MB, 1747x919px) Image search: [Google]
munakata.png
2MB, 1747x919px
REEEEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DESPAIR
>>
>>146851695
I think Juzo and Kirigiri are questionable and don't get me wrong. I'm not a supporter of either. I just feel like we're dealing with the situation of a 50/50 chance.
>>
File: Kodaka.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kodaka.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>146851650
What did you expect from this man?
>>
File: ruruka kiss.jpg (87KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
ruruka kiss.jpg
87KB, 1440x810px
Her blowjobs must be crazy.
>>
Question!

The killing game is being broadcasted only to the remnants of despair?
>>
>>146851785
I wonder if her pussy tastes sweet.
>>
File: 1466268327782.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466268327782.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>146851754
I don't know, man. I don't know...
>>
>>146851891
I dont think its being broadcasted at all
>>
>>146851616

>Filler

do you even know what this word means?

>>146851650

>Missing the whole point of Kyoko's NG code

It wa pottery for what she did in DR1, anon. Fourth time limit refers to what happened after the 4th trial in DR1, where she chose herself over Makoto

And honestly if Kirigiri wanted to tay free from her NG code, killing Makoto would be easy

>We didn't see her change

She had already developed by the end of DR1 and she didn't act the way she did because she wasn't near the hopelet
>>
File: 1473183260398.png (385KB, 649x777px) Image search: [Google]
1473183260398.png
385KB, 649x777px
I like you guys. Don't go to school tomorrow. Gonna spread some HOPE
>>
>>146851695

What's the problem with 3 people dying in one episode?

One of them is a robot o it doesn't counts btw. Kodaka said this last leg of DR3 will be full of happenings, I'll trust him on that
>>
>>146851941
oh shit i missed the pottery

regardless it's a bit of shit pottery

you can say we saw her change, but then it begs the question why give her this NG code? to prove to an audience that already knows that she changed that she really changed? does the story assume that its viewers are fucking autists who can't get character changes? just feels like pottery for pottery's sake.
>>
>>146850723
His Will stat just shot up to max. I can't wait to see what bullshit deus ex machina, his luck will pull this time around compare to it reviving TWO deleted AIs in DR2
>>
>>146852000
Mainly because of how rushed it seems. Juzo gets killed because NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID. Ruruka dies to the attacker, and they wake up to see Kirigiri dead from the dumb arbitrary NG code that was just the writer's excuse to get her out of the way for the showdown.
>>
>>146851058
How fucking Edgy would Munakata, Ryota and Makato get if that was the case
>>
>>146851933
Good. I think they would kill themselves if they saw how retarded their vice-commander was.
>>
Explain why Danganronpa 3 Future exists. What does it offer?
>>
File: 1452520728049.gif (607KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452520728049.gif
607KB, 250x249px
>Kirigiri dies
>Juzo dies

I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE FUCKING MANAGER
>>
>>146852025

>Why give her taht NG code?

Because the mastermind is an asshole and wanted to force her on a difficult situation. Each NG code is specifically tailored for each person

>It seems rushed

It honestly doesn't, mate. The pacing feels fine and I think we have enough shit to cover completely in 3 more episodes

>the dumb arbitrary NG code that was just the writer's excuse to get her out of the way for the showdown.

Oh so you are just baiting? I got it
>>
>>146852225
>>>>
>>
>>146852218
Closure, hack writing, shonen battles, Naegi's ahoge and Hajizuru.
>>
post your favorite otp
>>
>>146852218

The conclusion of the series
>>
>>146851506
>blood-curling scream and faints
>>
File: 1470919292675.png (89KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1470919292675.png
89KB, 500x665px
>>146852292
Here is my winning couple.
>>
File: 1473090779496.png (515KB, 677x921px) Image search: [Google]
1473090779496.png
515KB, 677x921px
>>146851720
DAMN YOU ZETSUBOU!
>>
Hinata-kun...
>>
>>146852248
>The pacing feels fine
There have been almost no clues as to the mastermind aside from headcanon. It'll all be in Kirigiri's notebook as an infodump. End your life, "mate".
>>
>>146851902
>>146851785
I'm starting to think Yoi wasn't talking about candy when he said he loves dewicious sweets.
>>
>>146852282
>>146852308
What closure have we actually gotten though? All that has happened so far is characters who didn't exist before DR3 are now dead and nothing has changed anywhere else, except for Monaka being removed from the series.
>>
>>146852025
>but then it begs the question why give her this NG code?
Putting the carriage before the horse a bit, don't you think?
You aren't supposed to think about the meta meaning and then fit it into the series, but think of it in the context of the series and then find the meaning behind it.
Whoever this new Monokuma is, be it a recording or AI Junko... AGAIN... Had a despair-related reason for doing this.
Since fucking with Naegi seems to be the order of the day, turn 4 was probably intended to give him time to feel like he could have done something.
Which is quite contrived, but not out of character for people who can shorthand see the future and get off on fucking around with humanity. It sorta sounds like the mastermind knew "Mr. EDGE the talking jackass"'s first instinct would be to go hopelet hunting as soon as the game begun, which tells us a lot about why people who literally make no plans or demands were kicking the world's ass before their apocalyptical waifu died.
>>
>>146852338

It was just his first experience with death
>>
>>146852225
Yup, series is over, no reason watching anymore to be honest.
>>
File: Izuru2.jpg (366KB, 800x777px) Image search: [Google]
Izuru2.jpg
366KB, 800x777px
>>146852383
What is it, honey?
>>
File: 1473133826749.png (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473133826749.png
364KB, 1280x720px
>>146852504
There's still one reason to keep watching.
>>
>>146852413

>There have been almost no clues as to the mastermind aside from headcanon
This isn't a game y'know? Theories is all we can do right now
>It'll all be in Kirigiri's notebook as an infodump
And what would be the problem if that's the case?
>End your life, "mate".
No need to be rude, pal
>>
>>146851237
>naegi loses kirigiri
>Aoi learns the news of her brother death
>both are emotionally weak and in need of comfort
>???????
>brown naegi kids.
>>
>>146852507
youre not Hinata-kun!
>>
>>146852449
Honestly, I don't know. Maybe is a setting for V3.
With Kodahacka, no one can be sure of anything.
>>
File: The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer 2.jpg (154KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer 2.jpg
154KB, 1440x810px
>>146851948
Put the gun down.
>>
>>146852449

Are you forgetting about what is happening in Jabberwock island?

Are you forgetting that Kirigiri, one of the DR1 survivors, might be truly dead?

Are you forgetting that these people who died, while unknown to us before this anime, were all big wigs in the Future foundation with Munakata being the de-facto leader?
>>
>>146852523
>What would be the problem if that's the case?
It's completely lazy writing. What's even the point of killing her off if her notebook's going to magically solve everything anyway?
>>
>>146852366
Looks about right. Naegi despises her and AI Junko's fickleness mean she can even love the person who killed her in the drop of a hat.
I wonder how she percieved the hopelet before the disaster. Did she find him absurdly boring or did her analysis skills make her realize they would be nemesis someday?
>>
>>146851695

Don't forget that it's not just three episodes to wrap up this anime, it's three episodes to wrap up the entire franchise.
>>
>>146852522

Yeah, seeing him get BTFO
>>
>>146852507
Are you sure Sonia wants you hanging around with your old girlfriend? I mean, you don't let her hang out with Gundam anymore.
>>
>>146852522
Nah, maybe for Donuts if anything. I don't like the Muh Nakata character, "If I kill everyone then there'll be no despair", yeah whatever man that's just retardedly stupid.
>>
>>146852550
Aoi's so fertile she's probably already pregnant from carrying him around on her back.
>>
File: Whenyouloseforthesixtime.jpg (66KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Whenyouloseforthesixtime.jpg
66KB, 564x752px
>>146852556
Of course I am. Now let's go play some gam-oh.

...Boring.
>>
>>146851650

The big problem is that she barely got to do anything before the last two episodes. If the anime hadn't wasted so much time on tertiary characters then maybe there'd be enough buildup to make it feel significant.
>>
>>146852598
Are you forgetting that kodaka is a hack and doesn't have the balls to actually kill off kirigiri? They took the time to animate a bottle rolling away from her and to place her notebook under her "corpse"
>>
File: 1472269307997.gif (2MB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
1472269307997.gif
2MB, 250x368px
>>146852642
>implying Sonia doesn't want both of them
>>
>>146852550
That would be the most depressing sex ever.
>>
>>146852598

>Are you forgetting about what is happening in Jabberwock island?

Yes, because the anime has too.
>>
>>146852848

Don't knock it til you try it.

Emotionally distraught sex is up there with angry sex, hate sex and make-up sex.
>>
>>146852848
It's only more depressing if Naegi has PTSD from all his waifus dying and that makes him impotent so he can't even put it in Aoi and she has to comfort him and his limp dick.

She still somehow ends up pregnant.
>>
>>146852621
End her character arc with a bang, her notebook being relevant is just due to all the work she had earlier in the series to give the tools Naegi needs to end this

>>146852729

I'm fine with her being alive yeah, but we still have to end to see if anyone else dies.

And there are still the other arguments you haven't answered to
>>
File: 1456463273681.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1456463273681.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
Is Despair OP the most kino opening this year?
>>
>>146852912

>Yes, because the anime has too

Oh is the anime over? I didn't knew about that :^)
>>
File: 1542652_1455724709095_full.jpg (70KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
1542652_1455724709095_full.jpg
70KB, 640x825px
>>146852550
>they open a donut shop together and raise the kids to be cheerful, hope-loving people.
>>
File: 1471144693824.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471144693824.gif
2MB, 500x400px
Chisa is cute!
>>
File: SoniaIzuru.jpg (10KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
SoniaIzuru.jpg
10KB, 236x175px
>>146852642
She does have some issues about it but we're working on it.
>>
File: Monokuman_Tragedy.png (213KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Monokuman_Tragedy.png
213KB, 480x272px
>Kirigiri dead

Who wants to start a Tragedy with me?

Ultimate Despair Waifufag, reporting in.
>>
Why would any DR1 needs to die? People say that it's shit writing because they would survive just because they are DR1 character, but it would be equally shitty to assume that one of have to die just because they are DR1 character.

Like they have no reason to have plot armor, but they have no reason to have a sword of damocles hanging over their head too.
>>
>>146853009

It was teased weeks ago, but there's absolutely not enough time left in three episodes to actually show anything happen at Jabberwock and have a satisfying conclusion to the killing game AND somehow wrap up the entire series.
>>
File: Hina's hope.jpg (162KB, 960x534px) Image search: [Google]
Hina's hope.jpg
162KB, 960x534px
>>146853030
She's literally have been carrying him through all this shit. Honestly, she's too good for him
>>
>>146853196
Pretty much everybody had Kirigiri marked for death from the start simply because she's the detective of a mafia game. There was also tossing around Naegi sacrificing himself for hope. The others were more or less wildcards.
>>
File: Fuyuhiko.jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
Fuyuhiko.jpg
10KB, 298x169px
>>146851503
We could ask this guy.
>>
File: CpV4SBwUEAAcJkd.jpg (236KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CpV4SBwUEAAcJkd.jpg
236KB, 730x1024px
a sexy junko
>>
File: when the hope hits you like.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
when the hope hits you like.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>Kirigiri dead for all we know
>Naegi and Asahina still alive
>Weedman still kicking it outside
>Weedman and Naegi both having kids with Asahina is still within the realm of possibility
30% BOYS
>>
File: CqTxM72VIAERZHT.jpg (237KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CqTxM72VIAERZHT.jpg
237KB, 706x1024px
>>146853335
>>
>>146851058

That's some edgy crap right there.
>>
>>146847780
Naegi shoots himself in the head to stop the launch of nukes because you can't have hope grow from irradiated wastelands.

Naegi goes Ghost in the Shell and gets a new robot body.
>>
>>146853335
You think Junko ever fucked a Monokuma?
>>
>>146850047
>NG code "Reveal your power level"
"Eh heheh... anime is stupid, r-right guys?"
>>
File: 1444580025681.jpg (65KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1444580025681.jpg
65KB, 500x607px
>>146847780
I want to marry Sonia!
>>
>>146853580

Yeah, anon, totally. Apparently some of these faggot nerds fall in love with fucked up drawing of girls who'd never look at them twice in real life. Can you believe that?
>>
File: Monaka's_last_smile.png (231KB, 752x428px) Image search: [Google]
Monaka's_last_smile.png
231KB, 752x428px
I may be retarded and slow, but Weedman isn't wearing any bracelet in the opening.

So we really have a hidden character, don't we. And Gekkobot, was she even considered in the game? How the fuck did Kid Hitler know about all the NG codes?
>>
>people think Juzo is dead
>people think Juzo died before punching Munakata and telling him that he's become Despair and that he loved him

come on senpai
>>
>>146853656
(some of them are pretty cute though...) I mean, HAHA yeah! What a bunch of faggots! (i'm so sorry waifu)
>>
>>146853705
I think she wandered while everyone was asleep and looked at their bracelets
>>
>>146853590
Get in line.

It's currently Hajime's turn to be married to Sonia.

I mean, I'm not saying they're for sure going to break up but we thought she was going to be with Gundam forever and look how that turned out.
>>
>>146849003
>NG code is staring at Asahina's tits

Remember me friends.
>>
>>146853747

I mean those Japanese cartoons aren't even that good. I'd rather watch Family Guy than that Sailor Moon crap.
>>
File: 1460616708072.png (252KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1460616708072.png
252KB, 500x525px
>>146853764
Gundam is dead.
Hajime is going to marry Chiaki.
Everything is going to be fine
>>
>>146853766
>>146849003

>NG code is getting a boner
>tfw I get stuck in Team Kirigiri or Team Asahina
>tfw I run into surprisingly busty Ruruka and she presses her body against me as she hugs me in mock fear

yeah, rip
>>
File: 1471316519764.png (267KB, 823x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471316519764.png
267KB, 823x480px
>>146853819
>Hajime is going to marry Chiaki.
>Marrying a PC and/or corpse
>>
>>146853819
>Gundam is dead.

I'm pretty sure it's the opposite.
>>
File: 32495731_p0.png (386KB, 650x633px) Image search: [Google]
32495731_p0.png
386KB, 650x633px
>>146852292
OT3
>>
>>146853858
>NG code is getting a boner
This is Ryota's code. His fetish is cucking so when Kirigiri was talking about Naegi's hope he had to get angry to not get a boner.
>>
>>146853445
Very
>>
File: 1447132486890.png (390KB, 612x774px) Image search: [Google]
1447132486890.png
390KB, 612x774px
>>146853890
Chiaki is alive. I bet on it. No way they'd kill the waifubait.

>inb4 she dies on Thursday
>>
File: 20160906230624_1.jpg (186KB, 1360x1456px) Image search: [Google]
20160906230624_1.jpg
186KB, 1360x1456px
>>146852550
>>146852848
>>
File: Cumaru Naegi 3.png (1MB, 1260x657px) Image search: [Google]
Cumaru Naegi 3.png
1MB, 1260x657px
>>146853890
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Remnants of Despair
Didn't those niggas die in the Killing Game?
>>
>>146852848
hey, its still sex. comfort and warmth is the best medicine for despair.

>>146853030
provided that she lives through this.

>>146853819
>chiaki
>alive
>>
File: 1410295500561.jpg (474KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
1410295500561.jpg
474KB, 600x843px
>>146853945
The anime would go from a 1 to 100 if they had the balls to kill both waifubait characters in one week
>>
>>146853945
Even if Chiaki is alive, I don't know if she'd take Hajime back when she gets to Jabberwock Island and Sonia is sucking his dick.
>>
>>146852550
Didn't she know about that already?
>>
>>146853999
Class 77 are not the only Remmants.
>>
>>146850723
I kinda was hoping for Punished Hope manlet. Though I guess 2 punished men deprived of their waifus with nothing left to lose would be too much.
>>
File: CrpvWQmWgAA7-T5.jpg large.jpg (17KB, 131x371px) Image search: [Google]
CrpvWQmWgAA7-T5.jpg large.jpg
17KB, 131x371px
I swear to god, Despair Arc's ED (or at least a variant of it) better play for the last episode of Future Arc
>>
File: 1467875385193.jpg (1005KB, 1125x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1467875385193.jpg
1005KB, 1125x1534px
>>146853949
Siggy earned that pussy
>>
>>146853996

He's in love with the hope inside of him.
>>
File: 1442380756283.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442380756283.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>146854005
I won't lie, it'd be funny.

>>146854018
Delete this. I actually laughed.
>>
>>146851058
Kyoko Kirigiri waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There was despair in the HQ. She didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Future Fondation were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Kyoko was a detective for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the detective shows and she said to dad “I want to be detective daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will GROW UP TO BE CON LIKE ME!!!”
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the underwater Future Fondation HEadquarter she knew there was despair.
“This is Naegi” the radio crackered. “We must fight for HOPE!”
So Kyoko gotted up and walked to where the final battle
“SHE GOING TO KILL US” said Raiden
“I will punch her” said Juzo and he superman punchd. Kyoko shotted at him and tried to kill hi with blade. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must protect manlet!” he shouted
The radio said “No, Kyoko. You are the manlet”
And then Kyoko was a bear.
>>
>>146854056
I hope 残桜 -zanka- plays during the reserve course students mass suicide
>>
>>146854032
Okay but didn't they die? How are they still alive?
>>
File: robot naegi.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
robot naegi.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>146853949
>they tried creating hope with their offsprings
>aoi cant get pregnant, turns out she is infertile
this certainly explains a lot.
>>
>>146854001
>provided that she lives through this
Don't even think like that! She's going to make her dream real! Naegi can't fail to protect another smile!
>>
File: Daisaku_Dying.png (822KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daisaku_Dying.png
822KB, 1366x768px
>>146853811
Family Guy is shit! Sailor Moon has deep themes that a pleb like you wouldn't understand! Each series brings something new to the table! In the 90's run ARRRRRRRRGH!
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1280x738px
Munakata going full retard has hands down been one of the most enjoyable parts of this show. Who needs sanity and MUH PLATITUDES when you've got SHSL edge?
>>
>>146854018
When she gets to Jabberwock Island and Hajime is sucking Sonia's dick you mean
>>
>>146849003
> /a/'s NG code is 'Avoid confrontation is forbidden'.
Runs into Juzo.
Fuck.
>>
>>146853186
I´m ready
>>
Which meme is funnier: Nagito pulling out the gun or You know why?
>>
Posted it on the other thread

I don't mind which direction the anime goes regarding Kirigiri's death but consider these question:

What if the Cure W only works if you take it beforehand. It didn't work on the first dude cause he was already dead/poison already took effect.
>>
>>146854104
what the fuck
>>
File: 1462898097927.png (86KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462898097927.png
86KB, 250x250px
>>146854165
>Juzo acting like a total bro to him
>Munakata still kills him
>"Fuck you despair. You made me kill my friends"

There's no way Kodaka wrote him as a serious character.
>>
>>146854216
Edgy Munakata
>>
File: image.png (95KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95KB, 480x280px
What's your NG code anons?

Mine is going a thread without posting Hopeman.
>>
File: 1445527970052.png (361KB, 623x590px) Image search: [Google]
1445527970052.png
361KB, 623x590px
>>146854216
Laughing Hajime.
>>
>>146854216
Edgy munakata was hilarious.

Gun would have been better if he hadn't immediately gotten BTFO but was still a funny moment.
>>
File: 1473209109228.jpg (49KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473209109228.jpg
49KB, 500x680px
>>146854216
>>
>>146850830
He never tapped it though
>>
I'm a Kirigirifag but I really don't want Kyouko to be revived.

Keep your people dead for fuck sake
>>
>>146854288
talking to myself

;_;
>>
>>146854140
Aoi gets pregnant multiple times in the bad ending, bro.
>>
File: asahina7.jpg (486KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
asahina7.jpg
486KB, 800x960px
>>146854140

>Aoi
>Infertile

Everything about her is designed to make her the Ultimate Breeder. She probably pops kids out and regains her figure in weeks. HEr pussy is probably the tightest, wettest most reciprocative pussy in existence perfectly suited to milking as much semen out of her partner as possible. She has big, heaving boobs, wide child-bearing hips, a fat ass, long legs for locking behind your back and a ponytail to grab onto while you're doing her from behind.

The girl is a semen extraction machine. Her husband would probably age ten years faster than her and die of a massive heart attack during the best sex of his life.
>>
>>146854216

You Know Why, pulling out the gun was funny because it was unexpected, You Know Why is funny because it makes no sense.
>>
File: 1472274425891.jpg (247KB, 892x660px) Image search: [Google]
1472274425891.jpg
247KB, 892x660px
>>146854216
>>
File: 1472786376160_0.png (201KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
1472786376160_0.png
201KB, 400x448px
>>146854216
Nagito hands down.
>>
>>146854296

Bully-Kun NG code is "Bully the Hiyoko"
>>
>>146854216
You know which
>>
File: 1444856280056.png (566KB, 729x676px) Image search: [Google]
1444856280056.png
566KB, 729x676px
>>146854321
>Using his trip

Fuck off, Kevin.
>>
File: d6c.png (714KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
d6c.png
714KB, 600x740px
>>146854104
>>
>>
>>146851506
>t. delusional Kirigirifag

>>146852477

damage control harder
>>
>>146854360
>I picked up this overseas
ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS BETTER RUN BETTER RUN
>>
>>146854288
>Don't get a boner

I would be the very first to die.

>Oh boy, sure getting knocked out by the gas gives some weird shit to your body, better strecht myself a little
>And there it goes my boner, fuck me
>>
File: 1445810654606.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445810654606.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>146853007
>Not Future OP
>>
>>146854288
Considering it's something that inconveniences you a lot, mine'd have to be "Physical contact with Kyouko Kirigiri"
>>
>>146854288
Being in the same room with someone else when the timer goes off. I don't like being alone.
>>
File: transform(a).gif (211KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
transform(a).gif
211KB, 480x280px
>Junko ended the world because "she was bored"
>Does all her antics in DR3 Despair and DR0
>No witnesses
>No whistleblowers
>No camera footage
>No fingerprints
>No DNA
>No paper trail
>No consequences
>>
>>146851415
His despair was greater when he lost Sayaka
>>
>>146854288
Memeing
>>
>>146854288

Witnessing retardation on 4chin
>>
>>146854329

FUCK
>>
>>146854442
He was shocked because it was the first time he had witnessed murder.
>>
File: 1462637091158.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462637091158.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>146854421
>Replying to yourself
>>
>>146854466
A-anon, no!
>>
>>146854437

She's just THAT good.
>>
File: Nagito_Gun4.jpg (145KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Nagito_Gun4.jpg
145KB, 1440x810px
>>146854374
Hey, boy, don't you wanna put this thing down? This is a peaceful thread, don't make it a violent threat
>>
File: 1456102832564.png (930KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456102832564.png
930KB, 800x800px
>>146854374
Stop, m8. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1449967643730.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1449967643730.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>146854329
I will become that husband, just try and fucking stop me.
>>
File: 1472977153959.gif (562KB, 560x496px) Image search: [Google]
1472977153959.gif
562KB, 560x496px
>>146854437
She gets busted and then has to go into hiding.
>>
File: 1368580435773.png (26KB, 201x206px) Image search: [Google]
1368580435773.png
26KB, 201x206px
>>146854412

>In Asahina and Naegi's group
>Asahina starts running around in nothing but a sweaty tank top and short shorts
>>
>>146854288

Giving sauce to an /a/non
>>
>>146854374
school shooter fag
>>
>>146854116
Did you just watch EP1? That scenes was a frashback,
Also,they aren't dead, They are comatose
>>
>>146854338
>Chisa and Munakata are kissing so Juzo is actually doing an indirect kiss with Munakata
Sasuga
>>
So Izayoi is just the perfect husbando material yeah

Loyal, fit, handsome, willing to say stupid cutesy shit, and still on your side even when you killed him

Clearly the killing of the perfect husbando is a foreshadowing to the killing of the perfect waifu

RIP Chiaki
>>
File: 1459947371155.jpg (299KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1459947371155.jpg
299KB, 1440x810px
>>146854523
This thread is too small for two of us.

>>146854523
Put the lewd Mikans in the bag or no one gets hurt.
>>
>>146854559
They died in the games. Doesn't DR3 Future Arc take place after DR1+2?
>>
File: 1465520389194.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1465520389194.gif
3MB, 640x266px
TELL
THEM
NAEGI

TELL THEM
NAEGI TELL
TELL THEM
NAEGI
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>146854288

Noticing a typo on /a/
>>
>>146854288
>NG code : getting dubs
maybe i should have wrote it as trips to ensure my survival
>>
File: tumblr_ocvl3tbuCW1r46wr6o1_1280.png (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocvl3tbuCW1r46wr6o1_1280.png
493KB, 1280x720px
>>146852550
>>
What happens next?
>>
>>146854536
>busted
No, she gets suspected, big difference.
>>
>>146854581
DR3 takes place about a year or so after DR1 and a few mouths after DR2
>>
>>146854437
She doesn't care, actually. The HPA can't do much because they can't really have investigations in there (for obvious reasons, no one wants more shit to be found out), and they need to cover everything, even what she does.
On the other hand, Junko's "squad" is basically she, her sister and then one guy who barely talks. Later they get a slave and a slutslave. So no one would give her away.
In an ycase, Komaeda did found her out.
>>
>>146854581
Like i said.
That scene is a FLASHBACK and the aren't dead, They are comatose
>>
>>146854565
more like they gave him a gary stu personality in his last 5 seconds of life and had him go down like a bitch
>>
>no more juzoboys
>no more tell them naegi

Why should I keep watching this?
Punished Yu?
>>
>>146854565
Don't forget one thing my friend. He was /fa/ as fuck, just look at his Despair Arc jacket, that's some styling right there.
>>
File: 1465324358791.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465324358791.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>146854623
Pic related.
>>
>>146854623
>bang
>boring
/a/: nobody cares now back to the topic of sleeping pills
>>
>>146854581
Are you dumb or something? Like he said the scene with the RoD is a flashback.
>>
>>146854288

Losing THE GAME
>>
Not gonna lie, I kinda want a cheesy debate where Naegi learns of Kirigiri's NG code and there's a back and forth between the two about who should die

I can sense a lot of emotion
>>
File: 90668004.png (564KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
90668004.png
564KB, 600x800px
>>146854569
Is this good anon?
>>
>>146854672
He's going to fingerbang her?
>>
File: 1471522127607.png (171KB, 323x268px) Image search: [Google]
1471522127607.png
171KB, 323x268px
>>146854704
We need more.
>>
File: Nagito_Gun_Faceoff.jpg (111KB, 729x676px) Image search: [Google]
Nagito_Gun_Faceoff.jpg
111KB, 729x676px
>>146854569
I ain't kidding here kid, this isn't my first faceoff, and it won't be the last. Put it down and we forget this ever happened
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 924x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 924x508px
>>146854569
Woah woah woah! No need to do anything hasty. Here, I'm handing you the Mikan...

Surprise mother fucker!
>>
>>146854693
>kirigiri comes back
>scene where naegi's upset that she didn't tell him so he could sacrifice himself
>>
File: Byakuya_Naegi_TellThemNaegi.jpg (26KB, 476x272px) Image search: [Google]
Byakuya_Naegi_TellThemNaegi.jpg
26KB, 476x272px
>>146854658
We still have Togami to tell Naegi to tell them that there is still Togami to tell Naegi to tell them.
>>
>>146854288
Singing/humming a song. I'd be dead as soon as I get a moment to myself.
>>
>>146854736
>>146854569
>>
>>146854581
>Doesn't DR3 Future Arc take place after DR1+2?
yes

>They died in the games
their fate is left uncertain.
at least Hopeslut has luck on his side.
>>
>two of the best memes dead in the same episode

what fucking madness
>>
>>146854288

Yawning
>>
File: hopa.png (722KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
hopa.png
722KB, 1440x810px
>>146854569
what about three of us
>>
>>146854769
Fuck you anon. I opened expecting lewd pick and now there is coke running down my nose. Fuck it it burns.
>>
On a scale from 1 to Celes' logic during 1-3, how confused is Chiaki?
>>
File: 1469389353536.jpg (37KB, 436x429px) Image search: [Google]
1469389353536.jpg
37KB, 436x429px
>>146854769
>walks into courtyard at high noon
Hold it partner! We don't appreciate robbery in this here town. Hand over the delegates before somebody here has to go call the undertaker.
>>
Hey guys
Ruruka also died in this episode
Does no one care about that?

I mean, she was kinda cute
>>
File: 1453230653476.png (709KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1453230653476.png
709KB, 1280x738px
>>146854736
I LOVE MIKAN!
>>
>>146854739
Haven't been in /a/ for some time, so I have one question

Is Chiaki still dominating 'best girl' polls or is an actual best girl finally managing to dethrone her
>>
>>146854638
So did/will Juzo and Chisa. Yet in DR1 she says her plan worked because nobody figured out her and Mukuro were ultimate despair.

Which means either that's going to be retconned and leave a plot hole, or that Chisa and Juzo will be converted and Chiaki will die.
>>
File: 1473130329281.png (596KB, 729x676px) Image search: [Google]
1473130329281.png
596KB, 729x676px
>>146854828
Twelve truth bullets... more than enough to tell anyone that they're wrong.
>>
>>146854871
Why cant Chiaki be converted?
>>
>>146854828
>>146854736
>>146854569
>>
File: Chiaki_Cute1.png (419KB, 770x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chiaki_Cute1.png
419KB, 770x700px
>>146854839
Confused like Hagakure everytime he has to use more than 3 brain cells at the same time.
>>
Can someone tell me what happened to that anon who posted Kirigiri's smiling in every thread?
>>
>>146854864

I hate Mikan but I'd go balls deep and cum without a rubber because her body is fine and she's a sexpot in Despair Mode.
>>
File: 1471436419305.jpg (276KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1471436419305.jpg
276KB, 1440x810px
>>146854739
>>146854769
>>146854828
>>146854873
I'm the fastest trigger finger in HPA.
>>
>>146854906

Naegi told him
>>
File: Kyoko_kirigiri.jpg (31KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko_kirigiri.jpg
31KB, 680x383px
>>146854865
The Kirifags have won
http://www.strawpoll.me/11155960
>>
File: 141860124293.jpg (37KB, 232x303px) Image search: [Google]
141860124293.jpg
37KB, 232x303px
>>146854922
>>
File: 1462958445006.jpg (2MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462958445006.jpg
2MB, 1000x1200px
>>146854864
I just want to fuck her until her uterus is overflowing with my cum.
>>
>>146854906
Just like Naegi, he lost Kirigiri's smile.
>>
File: 1469992169703.jpg (311KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1469992169703.jpg
311KB, 720x778px
>>146854840
I'll stop you.
>>
>>146854871
It depends on WHEN they find out. Tecnically, she couldn't be revealed until her plan worked and the school got locked up. So if took too long for those two to find her, then it all sets.
Also "nobody found out" can also imply that nobody that matters found out.
>>
>>146854952

I used to really like kyoko
But DR3 monaca is just too cute
>>
>>146854865
They split the Chiaki vote between AI and Real.

Combined they still beat everyone else but Real is like, 3rd and AI is 5th.
>>
File: 197491496.png (159KB, 1010x592px) Image search: [Google]
197491496.png
159KB, 1010x592px
>>146854906
Tell them Naegi
>>
>>146854861
i got a boner during her kiss scene.
she was script to be the 1 character that nobody loves. but rurukafags will defend this anyway.
i like her as well
>>
File: 1457180881100.jpg (83KB, 1020x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457180881100.jpg
83KB, 1020x900px
>>146854993
>>146854840
>replying to yourself again
>>
File: 1458603460728.jpg (91KB, 1000x591px) Image search: [Google]
1458603460728.jpg
91KB, 1000x591px
>>146854971
A heaven no man knows.
>>
>>146855040
>implying true conservatives samefag
Back to New York with you, Dahnald.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 353x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 353x280px
>>146854828
Fine then, but you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?

Well? Do you punk?
>>
>>146855005
How does Real beat AI, I thought everyone liked (or preferred) SDR2 Chiaki to the 'waifubait mary sue' DR3 Chiaki

My understanding of the Chiakifags have once again been upended
>>
File: I won't tell them kyoko.png (21KB, 216x337px) Image search: [Google]
I won't tell them kyoko.png
21KB, 216x337px
>>146855031

FUCK YOU BITCH
I DON'T WANT TO TELL THEM, YOU FUCKING TELL THEM, DID YOU FIGURE SOMETHING OUT? YEAH?
THEN FUCKING TELL EVERYONE INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIMES

FUCK I HOPE YOU DIE SOMEDAY
>>
File: 1468337317957.jpg (136KB, 447x606px) Image search: [Google]
1468337317957.jpg
136KB, 447x606px
>>146855099
>You'll never impregnate Mikan over and over again

It hurts.
>>
>>146855099
>>146854971
Help I'm a Soniafag but I want to ram the shit out of Mikan right now
>>
>>146855116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH3CVUpw20k

inb4
>Family Guy

This clip made me chuckle. Replace the leprechaun with nagito.
>>
>>146855152
Why not both?
>>
File: CrreW71UEAAGj2U.jpg (218KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrreW71UEAAGj2U.jpg
218KB, 867x1200px
>>146854861
Only discussion about her was how her corpse ties into the murders. There was no mourning. There were no tears. There was only an investigation.
>>
>>146855099
Nope I just stole the Cruz.
>>
>>146855116
16 hour kun!
>>
>>146855152

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Mikan -- she's hot.

I don't even like her and I want to berry my dick in her so hard that whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.
>>
>>146854839
Anyone when some nerd tries to explain:
>Homestuck
>Kingdom Hearts
>Star Wars EU
>>
File: 1473135922409.jpg (2MB, 1340x2295px) Image search: [Google]
1473135922409.jpg
2MB, 1340x2295px
>>146855152
But Sonia is kinkier and the perfect housewife. Mikan is just for fuck and duck.
>>
File: 997492797.png (181KB, 1009x594px) Image search: [Google]
997492797.png
181KB, 1009x594px
>>146855142
Eat a snickers Naegi
>>
>>146850806

I would love this actually. Better than that faggot Naegi winning
>>
File: nohope.png (255KB, 1036x720px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
255KB, 1036x720px
>>146854839
this confused
>>
>>146855226
I've abandoned my waifu I am sorry Sonia my love
>>
File: 1459124395813.png (208KB, 617x549px) Image search: [Google]
1459124395813.png
208KB, 617x549px
>>146855235
>>
>>146855226
>perfect housewife
>doesn't even know how to cook
>>
File: 1468561109879.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1468561109879.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>146855151
Why do we even live in this suffering. True despair.
>>
>>146854952
Only takes her saying some pretty encouraging things to the hopelet while touching his hands with her burnt left hand, telling him not to lose hope, and then dying from poison because she wanted him to live.

Why is it so hard to defeat a cute, introverted, gamer girl?
>>
File: 1451670858653.png (2MB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
1451670858653.png
2MB, 1279x719px
>>146855289
More Sonia for me.

>>146855314
You don't need to learn how to cook when you're a Queen.
>>
>>146855310
>zawa zawa zawa

I wonder how Chiaki would fare in gambling.
>>
File: 552.jpg (87KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
552.jpg
87KB, 960x544px
>mfw Juzo is getting REKT tomorrow by either Izuru or Junko
>>
>>146852706
What is the context of this image?
>>
File: ruruka corpse.jpg (152KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
ruruka corpse.jpg
152KB, 1440x810px
...Eh, I'm sure she's still warm.
>>
so...
Did they forget Izuru and the surviving remnants?
>>
>>146855209
>Homestuck
Kids play a video game with multiversal consequences.

>Kingdom Hearts
Kid with a Magic Keysword fights against the Darkness, in various forms

>Star Wars EU
More Star Wars.

See anon, it's easy if you leave out all of the important plot details that complicate a plot.
>>
>>146855346
B-But Anon I cant two many Mikanfags have came in her in the last 5 minutes so I'm going back to Sonia sorry Anon
>>
File: 5785.jpg (13KB, 242x266px) Image search: [Google]
5785.jpg
13KB, 242x266px
https://a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
Izayoi sounds like a cunt in the dub version and this is really funny to me
>>
>>146855375
Watching Junko continue to win is gonna make me sick. God she's such a shitty character.
>>
>>146855317
The only reason anyone else even has a chance is because they split the vote.

Chiaki is so best girl that it goes without saying at this point.
>>
>>146855226
Mikan is just for kisses and hugs
>>
>>146855142
>Sayaka would never said "Tell them, Naegi" to me
>>
>>146855310
>Nagito did you put [hope] in my drink?
>>
>>146855375
I recognize you Komaeda shitposter
>>
>>146855440

>Mikan is just for pump and dump

I fixed it for you. Just nut inside her and bail out before she goes yandere on you.
>>
>>146854140
Does his collar say Santa?
>>
>>146855390
Why did they make her corpse so sexy?

I didn't care about Ruruka before she died but when they showed her corpse I just wanted to fuck her so hard.
>>
File: 1472788950022.jpg (126KB, 1920x875px) Image search: [Google]
1472788950022.jpg
126KB, 1920x875px
>>146855310
>>
>>146855380
Mario Kart gone badly wrong
>>
>>146854971
Only Mikanfags can feel this
>>
>>146854288
Kirigiri actually being dead when Monday comes. Just poison my fucking shit up.
>>
>>146855470
>yandere
Is this the new meme for Mikan now?
>>
Guys... what if munakata NG code is to stab someone he cares about in the chest (or just stab),before the sleeping period, this would explain why in the first period he "stabs" chisa even though she was dead, not to mention that in the second one he stabs kazuo before killing him, the third time was juzo; Also the fact that he is willing to "kill" all these people is to make him live through all the game until he can kill the traitor, so if this were to be true, this will be the last period we'll see munakata (unless what he used makes him invunerable to the poison)
>>
>>146855460
You do? Well, hi
>>
>>146855476
And saved.
>>
>>146855420
That gives him way more personallity than in the original.
>>
>>146855513
It's opening doors hes just an edgelord
>>
>>146855470
>He thinks he can fuck Mikan without falling in love in the process

You have never fucked a shy girl before? They do the cutest sounds
>>
>>146855513

Stabbing dead bodies shouldn't really count
That is kinda lame
>>
>>146855477
That's what happens when you use blue shells
>>
File: SAVE ME IZURU.png (2MB, 698x681px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME IZURU.png
2MB, 698x681px
>>146855476
>>
>>146855513
Take note of how he looks at his code after the door closes.
>>
>>146855513
>this would explain why in the first period he "stabs" chisa even though she was dead
That was in the third period.
His NG is probably open doors
>>
>>146855542

>cutest sounds

if you're talking about that weak japanese pornstar shit I'm not interested.

Shy girls don't really do it for me.
>>
>>146855542
Mikan isn't shy. She just plays at being shy so she can hide how much of a cumslut she really is.
>>
File: 57570804_p19.png (101KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
57570804_p19.png
101KB, 500x395px
Please tell me Sonia's going to become relevant again in next episode.
>>
>>146849304
Poisons are tricky. Some might not kill you instantly, so she had to try something.
>>
>>146855574

He was checking the time
>>
Why no lewd Sonia?
>>
>>146855600
"Sonia's going to become relevant again in next episode."

;_;
>>
>>146854374
>>146854523
>>146854569
>>146854739
>>146854828
>>146854873
>>146854922
>>146855116
>>146854769
I never should have responded to that one anon a few threads back. This is getting way out of hand.
>>
>>146855429
I still don't understand why she had such a dominant lead in polls.

I mean, I get why she would be in the lead, but not how much in the lead she is.

Even on strawpolls. I thought /a/ at least thinks she's below Sonia, or Mikan' or Ibuki judging from posts. Are there just a silent majority of Chiakifags that don't post or what

my vote is to chiaki
>>
File: SHAMFUR DISPRAY.png (884KB, 1366x770px) Image search: [Google]
SHAMFUR DISPRAY.png
884KB, 1366x770px
>>146855630
Sonia isn't that kind of girl like Mikan.
>>
>>146855542
Uh oh anon, I think you've triggered the Mikan haters.
>>
>>146855584
>She do it on purpose

This meme have died alredy anon. That japanese guy of the official books confirmed it

>>146855581
Mikan is not a japanese pornstar luckily. She is japanese angel
>>
File: The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer 4.jpg (153KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer 4.jpg
153KB, 1440x810px
Now tell me, where is 16-hour-kun?
>>
>>146855626
>>146855574
>Damn its time for my daily bowel movements
>>
Why is everyone still ignoring the fact that Munakata got a sword that was in a room with a closed door?
>>
File: 1355357757941.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
1355357757941.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>146855600

>mfw all of Class 77 comes out of their comas.

>>146855671

Shy girls still aren't my thing, but if we're talking horny Despair Mikan I'm game.
>>
>>146855420
Actually pretty funny.

It's not like there was a character to ruin in the first place, so why not make him a whiny child instead? At least it's worth a laugh.
>>
>>146855672
He's right here >>146855116
>>
>>146855643
>Are there just a silent majority of Chiakifags that don't post or what

We ran the threads for the first two weeks of Despair.

Then we gave them back to the rest of you because Chiaki's dominance had been proven.

She is best girl.

Someone else might be your favorite but Chiaki is best girl.
>>
>>146854777
This is going to be fun on Monday.
>>
>>146855662
On the contrary my friend. In her country it is important for princess to master her genitals to manipulate and betray her enemies

>>146855668
That was the plan
>>
File: all_might_oh_my_goodness.webm (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
all_might_oh_my_goodness.webm
280KB, 1280x720px
>>146855476
>>146855526
>tfw someone saves your edit

>>146855626
As if his watch would say anything other than "Eliminate Despair."
>>
File: 1389679658036.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389679658036.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>146855420

he just sounds like some random bored dude, I'm fucking dying
>>
>>146855574

Oh... didn't notice that guess i just wanted to find a reason for why munakata killed juzo

>>146855580
I though it was on the first period, guess i'll have to rewatch the first episodes before posting again
>>
Mikanfags should realize she's gonna cheat on you eventually. She's easy to manipulate.

Pekofags(Do they even exist?) should realize they are cucks.

Chiakifags should realize they are cucks too. The same with Kirigirifags(non existant after this week, went to hiding because her waifu died)

SEIKO AND KOMARU BEST GIRLS
>>
File: 1455089750683.jpg (352KB, 753x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455089750683.jpg
352KB, 753x800px
>>146855630
Sonia isn't a slut.

>>146855600
>No girl-hitler waking up from her coma

It hurts a bit.
>>
File: pihfahfiihiq9.png (67KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pihfahfiihiq9.png
67KB, 500x280px
>>146855662
Anon I know my waifu touches herself don't give me that shit. Mikan probably uses sharp instruments though
>>
>>146855396
I say explain, not 'briefly sum up'.
>>
>>146854216
Nagito pulling the gun was amazing because as ridiculous as it was it was 100% in character. That's what made it so glorious.

Punished Munakata is so off the rails and contrary to how he started that it's on his own level. Between "You Know" and him blaming despair for his own murderous impulses, this episode alone put him on top as silliest character. I hope we get to see some more hijinks before he argues with the manlet.
>>
>>146855716
Fair enough anon. Still despair Mikan in dr3 is pretty shitty
>>
File: 1457912557685.jpg (343KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1457912557685.jpg
343KB, 600x801px
>>146855769
Nah, she wouldn't betray the one she loves. It's quite evident at this point. All she needs is her one and I will be that one.
>>
File: sonia no consent.jpg (127KB, 496x629px) Image search: [Google]
sonia no consent.jpg
127KB, 496x629px
>>146855753
I know that feel.
>>
>>146855767
>why Munakuta killed Juzo
You know why.
>>
File: The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer.jpg (105KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
The Hope, The Gun & The Gamer.jpg
105KB, 1440x810px
>>146855116
I was told you're 16-hour-kun. Are you really true HOPE?
>>
>>146855716
But Hajime dies fighting the Future Foundation.
>>
>>146855805
OH SHIT MIKAN IS A KITTY KEEP YOUR DICKS INSIDE BOYS
>>
File: 1468922949451.jpg (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468922949451.jpg
34KB, 300x250px
>>146855769
>Mikanfags

There's two kinds of Mikanfags: The ones who want to fuck her until their dicks start bleeding and the ones that actually waifu her.

Pekobros just like Peko. They don't waifu her.
>>
>>146855769
>Chiakifags should realize they are cucks too.
Why?
>>
The despairs come out of their comas, but they are all evil. It is up to Hajime and the other survivors to beat the future into their former pals.
>>
File: 1377497226087.gif (579KB, 351x291px) Image search: [Google]
1377497226087.gif
579KB, 351x291px
>>146855420

>Aaaaaah~
>STOP
>>
>>146855769
Normal Mikan is loyal and selfless as the angel. Just look as how she reacted wbile kidnapped when she find out Ryota was safe
>>
>>146855851
H-Hinata-kun!

That's why.
>>
>>146855844
>The ones who want to fuck her until their dicks start bleeding and the ones that actually waifu her.

The ones who want to fuck her until their dicks start bleeding aren't Mikanfags, they're just straight men who want to fuck the hot shameless fanservice girl.
>>
>>146855542
>You have never fucked a shy girl before? They do the cutest sounds
All these implications
>>
>>146855855
I would totally be okay with this
>>146855844
>implying you can't be both
>>
File: Cq8apqGVUAAWmqq.jpg (63KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cq8apqGVUAAWmqq.jpg
63KB, 480x640px
This is your OTP for the evening.
>>
File: 1471974750742.jpg (307KB, 483x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471974750742.jpg
307KB, 483x700px
>>146855769
Good thing I'm a Mahirufag then.
>>
>>146855867
There is no normal Mikan.

There's Fake Mikan and Real(Despair) Mikan.

If you actually cared about her, you wouldn't lie to yourself about this.

But you want Mikan to be something she's not.
>>
>>146855844
Will we have a databook explaining characters' epilogues where we'll see these two married or what

I just want these two to make love already, they're clearly up to it
>>
>>146855420
ten times better than the original
yoi-chan sounds like a person
>>
>>146855753
The OC have been the been some of the best parts about these threads
>>
>>146855914
Stay dead smug
>>
File: Mikan.png (277KB, 628x453px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan.png
277KB, 628x453px
>>146854736
>>
File: mahiru1.jpg (252KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mahiru1.jpg
252KB, 700x700px
>>146855926

AAAAAH MAHIRU~
>>
File: 1447106724576.jpg (458KB, 577x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447106724576.jpg
458KB, 577x900px
>>146855930
I wouldn't mind a despair Mikan. Also, there's a normal Mikan because it's shown she could of changed.
>>
>>146855926
>Liking carpet munchers
>>
File: 7547374.png (395KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
7547374.png
395KB, 666x600px
>>146855769
Pekofags support the one true OTP and are above petty waifu wars.
>>
Isn't fucking clear why Munakata killed Juzo?

He already said it to Naegi, he can't let anyone partecipating in this game survive.
>>
>>146855867
Mikan is nothing but a horny slut, man. Stop being so delusional.
>>
>>146855972
>>146855926
Quit it, you guys are gonna summon Cuckanon.
>>
>>146855991
Who is she gay for exactly?
>>
>>146855805
Don't do Mikanfag, she needs to stand on her own first. Be a friend and keep it at that
>>
>>146855930
>Real Mikan is Despair Mikan

This is the new forced meme of the weel i guess. No source nor bases to hold it except "she is a slut right guyz xdxd"
>>
File: Saionji.Hiyoko.full.1488865.jpg (970KB, 850x984px) Image search: [Google]
Saionji.Hiyoko.full.1488865.jpg
970KB, 850x984px
>>146855914

Thought that was Hiyoko for a sexond.

Why didn't she survive and become Fuyuhiko's surrogate little sister?
>>
>>146855914
I wonder how Natsumi would've reacted to Hajime going missing?
>>
>>146855972
>>146855926
We dont take kaaaandly to your kind round these parts
>>
>>146855994
We knew why.
>>
File: mahiru12.jpg (202KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
mahiru12.jpg
202KB, 700x525px
>>146856028

Why can't you just leave us alone?!
>>
>>146855914
Izuru should also be a SHSL Seer, so he would be able to see ghosts. What's more, maybe he can even use them to his benefit.

Watch him participate in Shaman Fight
>>
>>146855420
time to watch the dub for juicy new OC
>>
>>146855994
But I thought we knew nothing of his plans?
>>
>>146855994
Maybe he just doesn't like faggots
>>
File: 1472689339529.png (580KB, 735x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472689339529.png
580KB, 735x720px
>>146855900
They still post Mikan, so it gives the impression that they are mikanfags.
>>146855912
You can.
>>146855926
>>146855972
>You'll never stop associating Mahiru with cuckoldry.
>>146855933
>Only one doujin about Peko x baby gangsta
We need more.
>>
>>146856012
See >>146856017
>>
File: mahiru_selfie.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mahiru_selfie.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>146855991
I refuse to believe she fell victim to the /u/ meme. And even if she did, a lesbian is just a girl who has yet to learn that you can't beat the cock. I would be happy to show her the light.
>>
Hopegun posting should be a ban-able offense
>>
I havent yet picked a waifu help
>>
File: qqw.png (83KB, 482x640px) Image search: [Google]
qqw.png
83KB, 482x640px
>>146855955
Mean. Poor Hajime couldnt reach her in time.

>>146856022
I hope she would've been slightly sad. I'm glad Hajime cared that she died.

Really underrated character.
>>
>>146855969
Why is Mikan looking at me like that?
>>
File: you know.png (466KB, 539x578px) Image search: [Google]
you know.png
466KB, 539x578px
>>146855994
>>
File: image.png (252KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252KB, 521x521px
>>146856017
Truer words have never been spoken, friend
>>
>>146856153
You know why.
>>
>>146856016
>not giving her support to go through therapy
>not planing out the long game
>>
>>146855969
Best girl (only Mikanfags are allowed to fap to this without their dicks exploding)
>>
>>146856153
Because you didn't put it in yet, you stupid faggot.

Hurry up and put it in, she can't take it much longer.

If you don't, she'll find someone who will.
>>
File: Nagito_GunPoliceOfficer.jpg (149KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Nagito_GunPoliceOfficer.jpg
149KB, 1440x810px
>Sir, I heard you're falling into despair. please, put the gun down and slowly move your hands to the back of your head. We are here to help
>>
>>146856145
You don't pick a waifu. She picks you.

>>146856177
Actually, I

*gets stabbed in the stomach
>>
>>146855993
Never have I seen two people who clearly wanted to savour every inch of the other's flesh more than these two.

If Peko did wake up, I wonder how long it would take until the two just shag like Seiko's-pink-drug-addled rabbits
>>
Mikan is one of the most selfless dangans bit cause she's naturally clumsy and got a nice body you guys think she's a slut, I don't understand please explain?
>>
File: 1472717874625.png (147KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472717874625.png
147KB, 650x650px
>>146855926
>>
File: Nagito_FiveGuns.png (458KB, 729x676px) Image search: [Google]
Nagito_FiveGuns.png
458KB, 729x676px
>>146856131
What did you said, m8?
>>
>>146856176
Keep yourself loyal.to our angel anon
>>
File: 1449982074191.gif (340KB, 428x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449982074191.gif
340KB, 428x720px
>>146856207
More?
>>
>>146856207
Do Hajime and the naked Mahiru one.
>>
File: Mikan Needs A Daily Dose.jpg (1016KB, 3265x2125px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan Needs A Daily Dose.jpg
1016KB, 3265x2125px
>>146856153
Because she wants a rectum exam, anon.
>>
>>146856207
yoooooo
delete this
>>
Did anyone else pity Ruruka?

Sure, her actions were unforgivable and I think she knew that as she did it, but she was just too damn paranoid to trust anyone in the end.

Then again I also felt bad for GENTLE so maybe I just pity terrible people or something.
>>
>>146856266
Nah, I just wanted to rape her until she begged for forgiveness.
>>
>>146856206
The memes Jack.
>>
>>146856266
She was a bitch since young. No pity for her.
>>
>>146856207
I feel like there is a perverse sense of arousal of a strong woman allowing herself to be molested and only put the slightest facade of resistance.

Hmm i already have a spooky and im nkt even a mahirufag
>>
File: hopegun.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hopegun.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>146856207

GET AWAY FROM MY MOMMY

I mean get away from my waifu
>>
File: 4536363.jpg (30KB, 564x496px) Image search: [Google]
4536363.jpg
30KB, 564x496px
>>146856196
I don't care if Kodaka retcons the entire series if it means these two can finally have at least one kissu.
>>
File: Anon's happy D3 ending.png (78KB, 1352x365px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's happy D3 ending.png
78KB, 1352x365px
>all out of buttangry anti-Kyoko/anti-shipping posters
That's fine, these 50 caps are a good start. Anyway, what's your idea of a happy ending for the Future Side?
>>
>>146856266
Nope, I just wanted to fuck her candy cunt when I saw her corpse.

It was weird.

That candy ball in the belly button is really erotic.
>>
File: 1421157834202.png (85KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1421157834202.png
85KB, 550x700px
>>146856194
This is gold

>>146856207
Pic related
>>
>>146856266

I genuinely did pity her and I was hoping she'd live and reform but instead she just got mega murdered.
>>
>>146856183
This ain't not few months job, might take years till she's ready for that kinda thing
>>
Why are all the girls even the ones I don't like like Ruruka so hot
>>
>>146856253
I guess it can't be helped then. Don't have any gloves on me though, she'll just have to put up with it for now.
>>
>>146856266
Kotoko got fucked up (literally) BEFORE she did did anything wrong, Ruruka was a bitch from the beginning
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/bcxope.webm
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>146855867

All memeing aside, normal Mikan already had a screw loose. She only became a nurse to have power over sick people. This is canon stuff from her free time events.

It's not really her fault, but it's a real part of her character.
>>
File: 1471541570683.png (1MB, 1280x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1471541570683.png
1MB, 1280x1214px
>>146856207
Now this is what I keep coming into these threads for.
>>
>>146856266
No I pitied her boyfriend. He's up there with Juzo on my list.
>>
>>146856317
Our boy makes it
>>
>>146856193
Dont listen to him anon. She will wait for you even if you die
>>
>>146856150
Could've had Natsumi and Chiaki looking for Hajime.
>>
>>146856309
>that pic
With that burnt kirigiri fag espousing the merits of Naegi kissing Kirigiri's burnt hand, now I think I have a fetish of a person kiss the wound on his/her lover tenderly
>>
>>146856375
Japanese guy confirmed it was a shitty localization my friend
>>
>>146856317
Everyone except Asahina, Togami, Hagakure and Naegi is dead.

The four of them end up acting out DR1's bad end while they wait for Hajime to rescue them.
>>
>>146856364
There will only be 3 DR1 cast death fake outs including Togami under the rubble
>>
>>146856266
Kotoko's became a terrible person because of GENTLE past. Ruruka lived the way she died, like a bitch.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (89KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
89KB, 225x350px
>>146856266
The sad thing is that she died thinking she was right, since right before the sleep time she saw Munakata stab Juzo.
>>
>>146856401
would have been cool but something else would have needed to give Hajime the push to go Izuru. Natsumi's death is what propelled him in the end.
>>
>>146856323
I feel you there.

Between that and the first killing game footage, this franchise might turn me into a gurofag.
>>
File: Karen_Happydess.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Karen_Happydess.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>146856326
>when someone approves your meme
>>
new

>>146856454
>>
>>146856317
Hope winning alongside Hina and Weedman living. Rescue Hopebot too
>>
File: thumbs up for hope.jpg (4KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up for hope.jpg
4KB, 121x125px
>>146856194
>>146856207
Golden OC
>>
>>146856266

I ind of just wanted to help her with her trust issues.

Seriously, she must have gotten majorly fucked over as a kid for her to be that paranoid about being betrayed. I wanted to know more about her.
>>
>>146856300
> facade of resistance
Look at her hands, she must be touching his dick
>>
File: Pimping_aint_easy.jpg (544KB, 952x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Pimping_aint_easy.jpg
544KB, 952x1544px
>>146856344
Because you can't have ugly hope.
>>
>>146856467
Jesus Christ you fucking faggot, learn to use the catalog. Enjoy your thread deletion

>>146847780
>>
>>146856207
great hajimeme friend
>>
>>146856436
Would Hopespeak allow him to leave?
>>
>>146856343
Is that you autism anon? Still trying to compare 2D to 3D even though she was shown recovering after a few months with her talk with Imposter and getting better after that then shown again with Hajime. I say a year for her and she's fine.
>>
IT IS NOT EVEN PAGE 5 YOU FUCKER

IS THIS A MEME
>>
File: Mahiru_2.png (217KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Mahiru_2.png
217KB, 650x650px
>>146856207
Transparent.
>>
File: 1469469506155.gif (1MB, 295x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469469506155.gif
1MB, 295x255px
>>146856499
>links to the OP
>>
>>146856526
is this loss?
>>
>>146856266

I did feel bad for her. No redemption or peace for her. She died alone, sobbing, thinking she was right to have killed everyone. It was terrible. Though having such a tragic character with such a sad ending was a nice change of pace.
>>
>>146856493
Which is why I said 'slightest'
>>
>>146856517
That would be pretty fucked up if they called a hit on him if he did leave.
>>
>>146852550
Aoi already knows her borther is dead.
Well, waterproof bundles of hope seem to be just the right thing to fill that emptyness
>>
File: 1469676568760.png (119KB, 652x515px) Image search: [Google]
1469676568760.png
119KB, 652x515px
>>146856533
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY HAJIME?
>>
>>146856584
Or they kidnap him and force the experiments on him anyway.
>>
New
>>146856454
>>
>>146853030
The comic that accompanies that image in pixiv is pretty cute.
Well, all of his comics are, dude seems to have been smithen by Asahina's FTEs
>>
I need source on this >>>146849812
>>
>>146856601
And after giving birth to their first child, Asahina too dies.

Naegi is left alone, with his child and his hope.

He still smiles, for he refuses to let despair take over.
>>
File: 1473149306229.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473149306229.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
Would anyone here even be mad if Kodaka didn't stop halfway and actually threw them together at the very end?
>>
>>146854330
Rather, because it's hilarious in and out of context and can be fit into any situation.
It's a line made to be a meme.
>>
>>146856781
>threw them together
By making Naegi die so they'll be together in the afterlife?
>>
>>146857068
Thank you for your contribution. And no, but here's a lel and a kek and a wew lad to you.
>>
>>146856781
Yeah I would it would put to much of reversal of development.
>>
>>146854394
So Naegi doesn't freak out because Kyoko specifically told him not to. Honoring her memory means that he hates her.

Sayakafags are just the best.
>>
>>146857207
How is it in any way reversing her development? She's been developed and the only thing you're seeing here is the development of their relationship. She doesn't undergo any huge change here, she's been like this the whole time.
>>
>>146857068
Maybe Kodaka goes full cheesy hack and Naegi and Asahina have a girl named "Kyouko" who keeps bossing Naegi around telling him to tell people shit.
Hot damn, I am having a hard time thinking of a worse possible ending.
>>
>>146857293
>I am having a hard time thinking of a worse possible ending.
Literally every single character that's left dies except for Weedman.
>>
>>146854485
>"shock"

sureee
>>
>>146857344
Weedman was aggravating in DR1, but since his own series he has become more tolerable.
>Ruruka is actually still alive and SHE is the only one who survives
>>
>>146857588
I think you won.
Thread posts: 557
Thread images: 171

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.