[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better Puck of the two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: puck1.jpg (67KB, 610x312px) Image search: [Google]
puck1.jpg
67KB, 610x312px
Re:Zero or Berserk's?
>>
The best puck is the one I'm gonna give your mommy tonight
>>
Comparing Memeserk to a masterpiece.
>>
comparing redditzero to a memesterpiece
>>
>>146812824
Is that what you tell yourself to justify being a redditfag?
>>
>>146812824
Then feel free to go back anytime, newshit.
>>
One of them destroys the world when their master is killed

twice
>>
>>146813038
They let Their master get killed, twice? Shit puck in my opinion
>>
What the Puck?
>>
>>146813208

If Puck can come out at night anyway and use his full power why doesn't he do that to protect Emilia?
>>
>>146816654
He can come out at night, but Emilia has to summon him first because he would be asleep and unaware of what's going on.
>>
>>146812319
Captain Earth's
>>
>>146812319
Puck is obviously better
>>
>>146816997
Puck never lies.
>>
>>146812319
Re:Zero is actually a good show though. Not even subjectively either, it's a fact.
>>
>>146812319
One of them is funnier, cuter, more powerful and bigger than the other.
>>
>>146816837

Why doesn't she summon him if she's in danger then? I don't buy the she's the only one who will survive excuse. Puck can control his powers really well and can choose who to kill or not.
>>
>>146813208
Well, technically you can only blame him for one time at a time.
>>
File: puck-the-eternal-nymph.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
puck-the-eternal-nymph.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146812319
gambits and exploits await
>>
>>146817209
It sounds very exhausting from how Puck described it. Also Emilia was always killed by surprise. Maybe Puck could've saved her the first time the cult attacked the town and the mansion, but we didn't see what happened so no way to tell if she'd summoned him or not.
>>
>>146818126

this.
>>
>>146818126
Fuck you, I was going to post that.
>>
>>146816997
This.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.