[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was HIS problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (92KB, 1242x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1242x700px
What the FUCK was HIS problem?
>>
>his
>>
>>146810839
Megalomania, immense ambition and desire to manipulate, and later a complete mental and physical breakdown that rendered him unable to deal with the pathetic remains of his life and dream, which combined with Ubik's persuasion led him to abandon his "friends" for a renewed dream and out of spite.
>>
File: OKAY.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OKAY.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>146810839
He suffered for a year in a torture dungeon after losing his best friend who wasn't there to stop him from seeking royal cunt.
>>
>>146811776
Guts isn't a babysitter
>>
>>146811841
Yeah he is, the entire Band treats him as such when he wants to go again.
>>
I dont know what was it?

Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1472920350017.jpg (204KB, 674x718px) Image search: [Google]
1472920350017.jpg
204KB, 674x718px
He was the leader of a powerful army, had all that power taken away from him, then was offered even greater power than before. With his Machiavellian personality, his choice was pretty obvious
>>
>>146812272
He lost it because he threw a tiny baby bitch fit, went looking for a pity fuck from the princess, and was then so mopey and off his game in the morning he was easily caught, and if he'd been on his A-game, that would not have happened.

Griffith is an emotionally fragile little bitch that can't take really losing.
>>
>>146814065
After Guts BTFO him in their dual he felt betrayed and well powerless especially when he always wins. After that it was either looking for a pity (loathing) fuck or he was just trying to seal the deal with Charlotte.
>>
>>146811841
He was Griffith's "friend" which makes it even worse.
>>
>>146811776
>Griffith flat out states that he doesnt respect anyone who doesnt follow their own path.
>Guts decides he isnt needed anymore and exerts his own independence.
>Griffith fucks up
>You were supposed to be there to bail me out and be my wingman even though I refuse to acknowledge you as an equal.

Nah, Griffith is a cunt. Even after he gets saved and betrays everyone, he personally takes it out Guts for what he perceives as left of his "Prestige" and "Possessions".
>>
>>146814911
Griffith doesn't give a shit about Guts though.
>>
>>146810871
Stop this meme
>>
>>146815169
Not anymore. He did prior to rebirth though.
>>
>>146810839
He wanted to fuck Guts. He was just using Casca as an example of what he wanted Guts to do to him.
>>
File: 1471797822113.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471797822113.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
He's autistic about castles.
>>
>>146814065
>little bitch
>performs a top tier NTR session and makes Casca love it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.