[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most retarded moment in the history of the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fairy-tail-5235795.jpg (132KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-5235795.jpg
132KB, 800x1173px
Is this the most retarded moment in the history of the whole shonen genre? I seriously can't think of any asspull able to top that.
>>
>>146799873
pretty much every chapter of fairy tale becomes the most retarded moment in the history of all of shonen
>>
maka defeating the kishin with a courage punch
>>
>>146799946
but fairy tail isn't bleach
>>
>>146799873
>complaining about the drama and realism in Fairy Tail
It's a comedy series. Looking for a good drama in it is like looking for a good drama in the Energizer Bunny commercials.
>>
>>146799873
>shonen genre
Stopped reading there, and I don't even watch/read Fairy Tail.
>>
>>146800236
Fairy Tail asspulls are worse than Bleach though
>>
>>146801443
I don't think FT has ever hit "Who said the numbers go from 1-10?" level
>>
>>146800174
That's non canon
>>
>>146800236
fairy tail is worse than bleach
>>
>>146801819
I disagree wholeheartedly.
>>
>>146801819
Fairy Tale has yet to be cancelled, therefore it is not as bad as Bleach.
>>
File: 1401759898312.jpg (21KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401759898312.jpg
21KB, 400x480px
>>146799873
Is it really an asspull if it happens every single time? It's one thing to read a fight where you're telling yourself "How can the mc get out of this one?", only for him to pull out the "I had THIS all along" card, and the other is to read Fairy Tail.

It still amazes me that some people get worked up whenever a character is dead only not to be 2 chapters later. Fuck man, it happened so many times before.
>>
>>146801897
fairy tail has to be among the worst abominations ever to be given a spotlight. Every possible feature is an asspull
>>146801942
because rampant fan service that appeals to the lowest denominator. fairty tail doesn't even make an attempt to justify whatever bullshit they throw at you. it's the same thing, over and over and over again.
>>
It's hard to believe there was once a time when Hiro wasn't a shit writer
>>
Madara using his Susanoo without his eyes
>>
>>146799873
Fairy Tail doesn't take itself serious and the author doesn't give a fuck. As long as he draws good tits and asses people here will continue reading it and that's fine.
>>
>>146799873
>seventh sense
Saint Seiya much?
>>
>>146799873
I'll admit that I don't know the context (It's been a long, long time since I ever read Fairy Tail), but I like this page. Embracing the absurdity is always a good move for something as silly as most battle shounen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.