[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched all of Re:Zero today. I have 3 questions for /a/:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

I just watched all of Re:Zero today. I have 3 questions for /a/:

1) Why does /a/ hate this show so much?
2) Will this have an anime original end or do they plan on doing a second season?
3) When is Rem the best girl?
>>
>>146797246
Ima spoil this shit for everyone

/a/ doesn't hate this show. The faggots hate this show. They are not part of /a/

They are probably gonna do a second season in the future. Since there is so much story that needs to come out.

Rem actually disappears for good. Sorry but thats what happens. It takes a couple more volumes and a shit ton of chapters before Rem actually comes back. Rem actually dies in the current situation and cannot comeback with death return. After they killed the whale the checkpoint was moved to beetle juice fight. After they won against beetle juice the checkpoint was moved again. But "Subaru wins back the trust of Emilia, but learns a shocking truth... she doesn't remember who Rem is.
He rushes to go see Rem, to find her comatose and no one remembering her.
Rem and Cruche has been attacked by Bishop of Gluttony. Rem was eaten and "erased" from the world, whereas Cruche's own memory was lost (others remember her fine).
Not even Ram, Rem's own sister, remembers who she is."

Yes she was eaten and erased again. But he cant go back because the beetlejuice objective was completed. Rem was eaten before that. Now he cant go back. Sorry but, Rem is gone, atleast for now
>>
File: 58680960_p0.png (2MB, 1280x905px)
58680960_p0.png
2MB, 1280x905px
1) Memes, bait, vocals, and those who genuinily don't like it
2) No original ending, they're already hinting at what happened in the web novel at the end of arc 3 with the blank letter
3) She was sent back to the capital with Crusch to rest since she was tired and hurt from battle by Felix's orders
>>
>>146797696
I expected Rem to die and get locked out by a checkpoint from the start so I'm not surprised or really sad about it, but having everyone completely forget you ever existed is just too cruel.
>>
>>146797696
>For good

Fuck off with your fake spoilers.

Unlike the whale, the one that does her in cannot go poof on bodies, but she is in a coma, but there is a way to save her.

Problem is of course, she's a veggie.
>>
>>146797246
/a/ doesn't really hate the show. Popular consensus is that it's good with a few mouthbreathers at either end claiming it's either the best thing ever or a terrible pile of shit. It's honestly neither.

It's enjoyable. Have fun watching the rest of it, OP.
>>
>>146797246
>Why does /a/ hate this show so much?
/a/ hates everything popular. You could say it's our basic meme.

>Will this have an anime original end or do they plan on doing a second season?
Doesn't look like it will get an original ending. No news on a second season either but it'd take 2-3 years anyway.

>When is Rem the best girl?
Who?
>>
i watched i think 4 episodes and felt like i was rewatching higurashi so i stopped
>>
>>146798805
Higurashi was pretty fun though, so why? Not into that sort of thing?
>>
>>146797696
How can she be erased if she is comatose? It's either one or the other.
>>
>>146798929
The mist erases EVERYTHING, including the body, because the whale is a direct creation from a witch.

The bishop who does Rem in can eat abstract things, like Names, abilities, memories, and other things. If names are eaten, the person is forgotten by everyone, if memories they go amnesiac, if it's both they are forgotten and go into a coma.

Rem had both eaten, so coma happened. But since he doesn't work like the whale her body was left there.
>>
>>146797246
It's shit. Couldn't overcome the first episode, because everything and everyone was retarded.
>>
>>146797246

I can't speak for everyone, but I found the MC incredibly annoying to watch. This wouldn't have been so bad if some of the supporting cast wasn't far more interesting. They're the only reason I even made it as far as I did. I have a very hard time finishing a series if I don't like the main character. That was my only issue with it.
>>
File: 1472450507989.jpg (123KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1472450507989.jpg
123KB, 1181x1748px
>>146797696
This anon is telling the truth.
I'm glad he was the first one to post.
>>
>>146799036
So did Crusch become retarded and forget who she was? shieeettt
>>
File: 1472389690988.gif (1MB, 519x513px) Image search: [Google]
1472389690988.gif
1MB, 519x513px
>>146797246
>>
File: 1469244003238.jpg (125KB, 798x898px) Image search: [Google]
1469244003238.jpg
125KB, 798x898px
>>146799248
She doesn't remember past events, her temperament is still intact and Grandpa Will along with Felix are in charge of teaching her about how she was before.
She also loses an arm.
>>
>>146797913
>Subaru being Snow-white's knight won't save her

please
>>
>>146798043
>consensus
>/a/
What's next? Are you going to say that /a/ is a hive-mind?
>>
>>146799273
I didn't want to laugh
>>
>>146798884
I liked higurashi, rezero just seemed to take the same formula and i figured it would be boring to watch again. Now that i think about, even erased had this same thing going on.
>>
File: 1410744490765.png (95KB, 301x426px)
1410744490765.png
95KB, 301x426px
>>146799375
General consensus is that /a/ is full of little girls.

Are you not a little girl?
>>
>>146797246
1) Because the show is popular and it has a lot to be vocal about even if you end up liking it. I'm pretty sure most people like it, but it's very easy to be taken aback by one thing or another which in turns generates a lot of shitfests.

2) I doubt they'll make an original end at this point, and, given how popular the show is, it's pretty likely it'd get a second season. However, there probably isn't enough content out for another 2-cour season. Maybe if they changed up the pace or covered some side stories, but that'd probably be better for OVAs instead.

3) Around episode 21. She gets pretty forgettable afterwards.
>>
>>146799191
He's starting to get much better though.
>>
>>146799490
The author is going back to his release schedule of 1 book per month.

S2 NEXT YEAR MY BOYS
>>
>newfags declaring what "/a/" thinks
>/a/ is one person

We already have the general. Just go ask your questions in there. Also people hate the show because it brought you here.
>>
>>146797696
>all this bullshit

Thank you for once and for all squelching any possible desire to get into this. Did me a huge favor.
>>
>>146797246
>1) Why does /a/ hate this show so much?
Fags spamming threads for this run-of-the-mill show might be one reason.
>>
>>146799503

After 15-16 episodes I got burnt out. Have a lot of other things to watch, with main characters that don't work my nerves.
>>
>>146797246
1) Shitposters, IRC, trolls, some retards who can't comprehend the idea that not everyone has the same taste, some morons who (dis-)like shows depending on size of their fanbases
2) No
3) Eps ~5-7 up till the end of the season probably. Could still be best girl in S2 but I imagine focus will shift to another girl then.
>>
>>146800057
I think that was the point, episode 18 makes it very clear why he is the way he is.
>>
>>146799855
Trolls gonna troll, because they think that "le ebin fun" is being insufferably annoying.
>>
>>146799235
>no knife ears
Suddenly best girl.
>>
>>146799503
Its not just his insufferable nature. Although it got old fast, I think Subaru's ability to be genuinely annoying is part of the charm. I get that that is what they were going for.

The problem is that once he starts going off the rails, the show loses any sense of coherence in regards to motivations and the way they set up his whole suffering arc. I actually cringed during his outburst at Emilia, and not for the reasons the writers wanted. I was just embarrassed at how hard they were trying to have an "emotional impact" scene. They spend the entire first arc setting up this world that's "omg not ur average isekai rite??" only to become the exact show it was claiming to "parody".

TLDR; Suburu is an annoying retard, but that isn't why the show is bad. It's writing fails it's characters so immensely that unless your a LNfag with days spent pondering different head canon theories, it becomes hard to watch past episode 15. Still a fine show, just average.
>>
>>146797246
Where do i read the ln??? Google gave me shit
>>
>>146797696
Well glad to hear that /a/ doesn't hate this show.
>>
>>146797246
Come back for the finale in 2 weeks and you'll see just how much /a/ loves the memes
>>
>No Rem option
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>146804623
Truly, I'm going to vote for Felt.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.