[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How was the sealed card's power different from The Erase? They both remove things, but the movie sets up the cards Sakura had so far as "positive" cards that all create something, and the sealed card as the "negative" card that removes everything. Kero says it's supposed to have to do with Chinese yin yang. But what does The Erase's power have to do with positive power or creation that the sealed card doesn't?

How was Sakura able to so easily capture and transform the sealed card after talking with it? Near the end of the series transforming Light and Dark into Sakura Cards was a big deal that required enormous willpower from Sakura and help from Yue, Kerberos, and Shaoran because the cards were so powerful, and they had to be transformed at the same time. But if the sealed card is as powerful as all the other cards together, that includes Light and Dark. It should have been even harder to seal, right? But she did it like it was nothing. Did she get that much more powerful since the end of the series?

What was The Hope?

Why didn't Shaoran have to give up his strongest feelings?
>>
Why does Sakura make my dick so hard?
>>
>>146777482
Dumb sakuraposter
>>
Love conquers all. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>146777482
Didn't the writers pretty much admit the plot makes no sense and it was all just for the sake of background for the setting up Sakura's confession.
>>
File: 630b58e1.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
630b58e1.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Sakura is beautiful for everyone, both lewdposters and pureposters.
>>
>>146778524
Some of the stuff I can ignore, like the tacked-on yin yang thing or transforming the card so easily, but shouldn't it at least have explained how Shaoran kept his feelings and if Sakura's magic had any part in it? If the movie was about their love they should have at least gone that far.

>>146778247
I've seen love conquers all stories before, and some of them actually explain their magic. It just feels weak to me, after the main series was so strong and beautiful.
>>
So how's the new anime supposed to work? Is it going to adapt the new manga? Is it going to pick up after the old anime? Find a way to reconcile the difference in previous endings and do both?
>>
>>146781855
It will be a stealth Tsubasa continuation.
>>
>>146782070
We have an explicit continuation already. What's the use of a stealth one?
>>
>>146779316
>how Shaoran kept his feelings
Would have defeated the whole purpose of the movie.

Though now I sort of wish he had lost it all instead. For some reason seeing purehearted little girls getting their heart broken is really pleasing to watch.
>>
Is Syaoran strong?
>>
File: ccsclear01_c002_19.png (474KB, 1840x1330px) Image search: [Google]
ccsclear01_c002_19.png
474KB, 1840x1330px
>>146786594
He is very weak and he knows it
>>
File: 1465220410807.jpg (121KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465220410807.jpg
121KB, 960x720px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.