[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never understood why certain people have to go into the holes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I never understood why certain people have to go into the holes. What was drawing them to go into it?
>>
Sexual desires
>>
trypophobia
>>
File: Draw a wall, call it a girl.png (428KB, 737x503px) Image search: [Google]
Draw a wall, call it a girl.png
428KB, 737x503px
>>146772549

Look, when you see a hole in a wall you gotta stick something in it, it's just how humans are wired.
>>
>>146774722
Hey, is >>146774561 this you?
>>
>>146772549
That's what made it so creepy. You never find out.
>>
File: 20 yo sofia vergara.jpg (499KB, 1400x2241px) Image search: [Google]
20 yo sofia vergara.jpg
499KB, 1400x2241px
>>146772549
It was a plot point. Of course, in reality nearly no body would ever feel the need to go into holes, and even if they did, it would be easy to dig them out.

But for the sake of the story, to fit the theme of body horror, they had to go in.

Have some eye bleach.
>>
>>146774752
HOW?!
>>
>>146775773
Maybe the obvious filename plus writing style?
>>
>>146772549
It's okay, you'll understand when you find your own hole
>>
>>146772549
i think of it in the same manner as a solar eclipes; even if you know not to look at it, most people cant help themselves and are drawn to do so.

From what i could tell about this manga, each of the people drawn to the holes had a pass life and their punishment was to be pushed into the holes and keep falling until, but the special build of the holes tighten aroudn their bodies, they are squished into literall spagetti monsters.
Perhaps its due to their past life experiences that draw them to the hole, knowing its dangerous and that the damage is done if they cave in to their instictual desires, but their minds just break and they do it anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.