[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 Daybreakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Man for an A1 Game tie in it isn't shit

Especially when the trailer was as bad as it was

What do you think /a/
>>
File: mpv-shot0101.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0101.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
Sure its no P3 movie but its a long shot better than P4A and P4GA
>>
>>146763334
>>146763479
The fact that being one episode helps a lot. I can't wait for the game.
>>
>>146763666
Yes, it brought up a lot of points of interest for me, makes the upcoming release more exciting
>>
>>146763334
How spoilery does it get? I could easily wait till I finish the game to watch it.
>>
>>146763964
Its mostly an introduction to the world, basic explanation of how shadows work
>>
All I can say is I won't be on /v/ when the game comes out until it comes out in USA
>>
>>146763334
>What do you think /a/

I'm all worried about the game now since the premises that it presented for the MCs just seems flat out high handed as fuck

>MCs go around changing peoples hearts and basically brainwashing them into fessing up

>Naturally the game has to treat this as a good thing
>>
>>146764538
>not thinking that they will end up facing repercussions for their actions via divine intervention

How new are you to SMT
>>
>>146764603
Pretty much the first few minutes of the game is Joker getting locked the fuck up so of course they get reprecussions for it. But that's not even the problem. It's that the game will likely present their brainwashing as a positive thing when in reality it's enourmously fucked up.
They were better off not putting such a dumb spin on the whole thievery thing when they want you're expected to see them as the good guys.
>>
>>146764793
He's making the world a better a place, the means are meaningless
>>
File: lawfagsliterallycausedgenocide.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lawfagsliterallycausedgenocide.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>146764993
That's the logic of a lawfag
Don't even get me started on fucking lawfags

Holy shit they deserve to die
>>
>>146765331
>the Erasure begins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc
>>
>>146767436
fuck robot unicorns
>>
It was fine until the culprit got all his bad traits stolen by the MC
That was shitty, why
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.