[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK does this work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 4558892-7053596536-114.j.jpg (129KB, 638x502px) Image search: [Google]
4558892-7053596536-114.j.jpg
129KB, 638x502px
How the FUCK does this work
>>
>>146734412
IT JUST WORKS
>>
it works by

MORNING DRIVING
THROUGH THE SOUND AND
IN AND OUT THE
VALLEEEEYYYY

[funky prog rock bassline intensifies]
>>
it´s basically a "you can´t do anything against me" stand.
>>
It's basically that kid everyone fucking hated in Kindergarten.
>>
>>146734412
It erases everything that happened since a certain point, except the change in position.
Which means that anything that happened inbetween never happened, except that everyone will be at their last position when it's activated
>>
File: Tumblr_mcphj03wIq1r5g0sdo1_1280.jpg (300KB, 1084x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mcphj03wIq1r5g0sdo1_1280.jpg
300KB, 1084x1156px
>>146734412
>>
GAR = GER
>>
>>146734412
GER can negate anything.
>>
>>146734412
It's Blue Balls.
Basically, the end result of your action is nullified entirely. It's the ultimate defensive technique. Any attack you try to use against it gets canceled out.
Diavolo gets thrown in a death loop because GER killed him and erased his actual death, forcing him to enter a state of constantly dying.
>>
We all know Saitama beats him "runs away"

In all seriousness GER is very easy to explain. It removes any action.
>>
>>146739499
this
And it can't be damaged since it just nullifies it. Only way to kill GER is by going for the user or erase its stand powers.

Easily the strongest stand in JoJo
>>
>>146742089
what if it gets removed from the universe via cream or za hando?
can it retroactively erase that from outside of bounds of reality?
>>
GER:

I walk from the bottom of the stairs to the top of the stairs
you activate GER
I'm once again at the bottom of the stairs, I never reached the top as I have had my action set back to its point of origin, which is me at the bottom of the stairs.

King Crimson:

you activate King Crimson
I'm at the top of the stairs but I have no recollection of ever having walked up them from the moment I took the first step.
>>
>>146743607

Za Warudo

I walk the stairs
you stop time and tenderly carry me to the bottom of the stairs over and over
>>
>>146743727
Kira Kuin

The stairs explode and now I have bits of it in my leg
>>
>>146743607
Made in Heaven

I start walking up the stairs, halfway up I'm sprinting. When I get to the top at light speed the universe explodes and a different me walks up different stairs.
>>
>>146744107
Actually, after the reset, you're destined to walk up the stairs no matter what
>>
GER doesn't make any sense now that I think about it

Diavolo constantly experiences death because the act of him dying keeps resetting to zero, right? This alone has a lot of hole regarding the limits to GER's ability

For example, Diavolo was gonna punch the fuck out of Giorno, and then Diavolo proceeds to see himself step backwards through time through epitaph realizing that his act of punching Giorno is being reversed. Wouldn't this mean that Diavolo would have still proceeded to do his intended action?
>>
>>146735490
I WILL REMEMBER YOUUU
>>
>>146745120
It's constantly being set back by GER. He sees that in ten seconds, he'll punch a hole through Giorno, but GER isn't allowing that to happen, pushing Diavolo back before he can actually kill him.
>>
>>146745120
Diavolo himself said out loud that he's confused as to why he is unable to move.

That is because GER is continuously applying its power to Diavolo, so that he will never be able to move forward through time. Which is how Giorno was able to fuck him up, because he made Diavolo unable to move at all.
>>
IT JUST WINS
>>
It's very simple: whatever someone does against its user, it just says "nope". And that is it.

So long as you don't attack Giorno while it is active, you're fine.
>>
>>146738070
It ain't hard. The part where Aerosmith's bullets teleported past him is the easiest explanation, with the additional element that Diavolo can end skipped time wherever he wants while everyone else is where Epitaph predicts they will be.
>>
>>146734412
It destroys time.
>>
>>146743889
>>146743727
>>146743607
>>146744107

D4C

I walk from the bottom of the stares to the top of the stairs

I walk from the bottom of the stairs, to the top of the stairs

>>
>>146742548
>C.R.E.A.M goes to attack
>requiem lol
>C.R.E.A.M doesn't attack

>The Hand goes to take a swing
>requiem lol
>The Hand doesn't take a swing
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 699x573px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 699x573px
It can set vectors to zero. Imagine Diavolo's death was 10 seconds away. In order to get there Diavolo's "moment of death" vector would have to have been set to some value, his death clock as it were. By setting that vector to zero Diavolo is still capable of progressing through time as normal because his time vector is not zero, however the moment of his death was coming up and so now he is never capable of reaching it as his death clock vector has no value causing him to continue moving through time as normal but to die over and over again for all eternity due to being unable to reach the point of his death.
>>
File: GER.png (2MB, 838x1220px) Image search: [Google]
GER.png
2MB, 838x1220px
>>
just imagine everything has a value, such as your willpower, if you're really angry maybe your willpower is a 10/10, but GER will make your will 0, and so with zero will you won't do anything
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.