[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you find animes like these anymore? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lodoss.jpg (1MB, 2908x1880px) Image search: [Google]
lodoss.jpg
1MB, 2908x1880px
Why can't you find animes like these anymore? It's a shame that 90% of todays anime are just "schoolgirl with big tits going crazy" or the usual shonen-comedy stuff...

Does anyone here know a recent anime like Record of Lodoss War or Vampire hunter D? Maybe I'm just too old for this shit, but I'm tired of sniffing throught a pile of feces just to find one gem.
>>
>>146730215
Lodoss had an awful plot.
>>
>>146730215
learn to read moon. some DnD like novels do exist in moonland
>>
>>146730215
Fantasy is dead anon
>>
>>146730215
Isn't there a Berserk anime running this season?
>>
>>146730215
>animes
>>
>>146730215
This is one rapeable elf.
>>
>>146730215
>animes
>nostalgiafag
>...
>rec thread
Kill yourself.
>>
>>146730215

I honestly never watched the remake of the later half of the original series. Does Pirotess survive? Thats literally the only change that would get me interested. Otherwise why watch the same shit but padded.
>>
>>146730215
>Does anyone here know a recent anime like Record of Lodoss War or Vampire hunter D?

It doesn't exist. Anime is an entirely different beast now. Just stick to the classics, there should be enough to last you a lifetime without ever having to bother with garbage modern anime.
>>
What iit don't get is tat we always have tons of shit with different draw style. The classics people idolize are the gems among all the crap, and the reason you think the ##'s were better when they were actually as shitty or worse than now.

In 20-30 yeras people will post animes like mob psycho 100, or kill la kill, or katanagatari and wonder why the 10's were so damn good and why they only have animes with loli girls with 40F ttis.
>>
What's the difference between the OVAs and the TV series? Which is the better one?
>>
>>146733920
OVAs take place before the TV series

OVAs are generally considered to be the better of the two
>>
>>146730215
Dem legs
>>
>>146730215

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2vxlZkfW-Y
>>
>>146730215
>completely unveiled rec thread up for over an hour
Great job, mods.
>>
>>146730215
Because the modern japanese person has awful, awful taste.
>>
>>146734016
Yeah and they're pretty bad already.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.