[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: bleachhassein.jpg (155KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bleachhassein.jpg
155KB, 895x1300px
Was he the only natural counter to Aizen?
>>
>>146713477
Aizen would crush him into a fine paste.
I don't think even his Vollstandig can alter the lethality of being a fine paste.
>>
>>146713569
He had enough power to crush Ichigo, Nimaiya and Urahara tho.

The reason his power would crush Aizen is that escaping his gift bereich is impossible no matter how many illusions Aizen uses.
>>
Yuzu playing doctor with Kazui when?
>>
>>146714696
Where is that rumor coming from?
>>
>>146715274

From the heart
>>
>>146713765
>trying to make sense of Bleach powerlevels

Good luck with that.
>>
FACING
>>
>>146715814
That was so satisfying seeing those cunts get BTFO by the fake spoiler only to gain some composure just as they got double BTFO when the fake spoiler was actually true.
>>
>>146713477
I need fanart of both of them, drinking coffee and tea.
>>
>>146713477
is that really from the manga? its so unfinished
just like the ending
>>
>>146713477
I lant to lick his abs.
>>
The only sternritters I remember are Toofsy, his childhood gay buddy, Bambi and the crazy trap who turns people into zombies.
>>
>>146717864
you don't remember a single of the elites? You serious?
>>
>>146713765

Nigga can teleport.
>>
File: Tatsuki_0.png (40KB, 433x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuki_0.png
40KB, 433x375px
>>146716115

All the build up,All the tension and the payoff was pretty lackluster tbhfam

I didn't really expect much but it still tasted sour.

At least there were some tears
>>
File: bleachgiftbereich.png (325KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bleachgiftbereich.png
325KB, 902x1300px
>>146718356
>>
>>146713477
Aizen's only natural counter was Tozen and we all saw how that played out.
>>
>>146718316
They all blend in my memory.
>>
>>146721146
A giant hand, a fucking Flamingo angel, the most obnoxius character in the series and the only chill sternritter, most of them are shit but are far from forgettable
>>
>>146713477
Aizen survived Yhwach.

What makes you think Askin can do shit to him?
>>
>>146722964
>ichigo killed juha
>askin chad'd ichigo
>askin>juha
Power levels mean shit in bleach
>>
File: die.png (11KB, 751x110px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
11KB, 751x110px
>>146713477
Was Kubo the only natural counter to meme magic?
>>
>>146724039

Orihime rejected it
>>
I see a lot of anons wishing Bleach should've sticked to its Japanese ghostbusters roots but how the hell do you go about doing that? It certainly wouldn't last long
>>
>>146717864
>crazy trap turning people into zombies
Gigi is my love and life, she can turn me into a zombie any day.
>>
What are some fights that you would love to see but never happened?

I would have loved if Tousen didn't come and Hollow Ichigo took over in the first fight against Grimmjow
>>
>>146725914
I'd love to see an actual fight between Yamamoto vs Shunsui and Joshiro in the SS arc instead of just seeing their Shikai released and nothing else.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.