[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: boku_girl_vol5_cover.jpg (604KB, 883x1254px) Image search: [Google]
boku_girl_vol5_cover.jpg
604KB, 883x1254px
So did the scanlators quit or something? It's been a while since the last update.
>>
>>146641400
Well, the regular provider of live translation threads did. I never bothered with the scanlation project since it was always so far behind.
My world is darker for the lack of regular Mizuki these days.
>>
>>146641400
Aeurus went to the 24hour store in the sky.
>>
>the last chapter still hasn't been translated
It hurts.
>>
>>146644350
He probably died at a 7/11.
>>
>>146644868
Mizuki choose to stay as a girl and ends up with Takeru.
Stalker president got a yuri harem because turns out a bunch of the other girls have a crush on her but are just too shy to say because of her perceived intimidating presence.
Fujiwara wants to be a Toku actress.
Loki goes back to the sky or whatever while watching Mizuki etc
>>
File: 4325654214.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
4325654214.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
>>146645700
>Mizuki choose to stay as a girl and ends up with Takeru.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>146645700
I know what happens, I just wanna see it for myself.
>>
>>146641400
Aerus got cucked and called it quits, the manga ended badly, everything is fire.
>>
>>146646577
Learn jap
>>
>>146645700
>Stalker president got a yuri harem because turns out a bunch of the other girls have a crush on her but are just too shy to say because of her perceived intimidating presence.
That just pisses me off for some reason.
>>
>>146641400
I felt like he was phoning it in after moving to the girls dorm. Really disappointing because the early chapters were enjoyable. The dynamic in Tomo-chan sort of filled the gap.
>>
>>146641400
You don't need a translation to understand how the series ended tbqh. Just read the characters emotion and fill in the blanks, it's not hard to piece everything together.
>>
>>146644868
>he missed the LT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.