[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 The Animation: The Day Breakers on CR tommorow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Persona5MC.jpg (95KB, 1920x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Persona5MC.jpg
95KB, 1920x1022px
>http://www.crunchyroll.com/persona5-the-animation-the-day-breakers-
>>
>linking to crunchyroll

Fuck off back to /v/.
>>
is this the game?
is this a prequel to the game?
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>146641025
It's just a prologue, they announced it ages ago.
>>
Who cares? SMTIV:Final in some weeks.
>>
>>146641163
>who cares?
>post part of the franchise that nobody cares
must feel bad than a spinoff is more sucessfull than the original shitty source
>>
wasting time on shit anime instead of focusing on the game
Fucking idiots
>>
>>146641291
The game already went gold and is releasing on the 15th, this is like a FFXV type glorified trailer so people can get a taste of the first few characters before the game releases

However for the west we are waiting till valentines because atlus USA was uninformed as fuck
>>
Purseowner 5: finally someone steals a purse.
>>
>implying I'm watching anything before i touch the game
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x338px
Reminder
>>
>>146643202
Atlus always lies.
>>
>OVA with subs only
>Game with dub only

Like pottery.
>>
>>146641291
Look anon, just because you love wallowing in your own ignorance doesn't mean you have to stain the rest of our eyes with it with posts like this.
>>
Hugo is that you.
>>
>>146641163
I heard that SMTIV: Final isn't that good of a game.
Do not get too hype.
>>
>>146641163
SMT IV was so fucking bad that I'm still mad about it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.