[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While Nier is getting more hyped and popular, do you think if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 58226490_p0.jpg (221KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
58226490_p0.jpg
221KB, 635x900px
While Nier is getting more hyped and popular, do you think if there's a chance to get an anime adaptation? Would you watch a Yoko Taro's anime?
>>
>>146638222
Nah, I feel like the journey, and the actions the you as player make, is what makes Nier so endearing, and that just wouldn't translate well, in an anime.
>>
>>146638222
>Would you watch a Yoko Taro's anime?
Absolutely yes, I can't even imagine what the madman would do in such a medium

But as >>146639200 said, Nier toys with your personal involvement and your actions in the game, it wouldn't translate well into an animu
>>
I would.
But i dont think his form of story telling would work well with any other mediums other than games.
>>
I would legitimately watch an anime that was as unhinged as DoD1.
>>
I bet one whole episode would be text only
and another just SOUND
>>
File: 1387838148316.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387838148316.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>146638222

Only if it's a Drakengard anime.

And they have to leave in the pedophilia and the baby eating.

PS Angelus is the best girl
>>
>>146638222
I am in absolute desperate need to see her cute ass on sad panda.
>>
anime adaptions of games never work well. too little time for too much text/side events/lore to be shown and explained.
>>
>>146638222
An original Yoko Taro anime would be fantastic. No adaptations though, video game adaptations are always shit, no exceptions.
>>
>>146638222
His manga is pretty decent, so yeah.
>>
>>146643213
You what? His manga is such garbage that even the scanlator's retarded watemarking was a secondary issue.
>>
>>146642293
Holy shit, this. He somehow made a weird pseudo-romantic relationship between a psychotic murderer and a misanthropic dragon the only positive thing in this fucked up world. Just let him go crazy on a script, at worst, it'd still be entertaining.
>>
>>146643430
The scanlator is a gibbering idiot who can't translate dialog worth shit.
The first arc also sucks if you don't realize where he's going with it and appreciate it for what he's doing.
>>
the pain of playing Drakengard is unsubscribeable and cannot be adapted unless you have nothing but ciam but killing for 3 hours straight
>>
File: drakengard explained.png (51KB, 1872x193px) Image search: [Google]
drakengard explained.png
51KB, 1872x193px
>>146645549
>the pain of playing Drakengard is unsubscribeable and cannot be adapted unless you have nothing but ciam but killing for 3 hours straight
>>
>>146645549
>it's a Caim grinds for weapon levels episode
>again
>it's a 20 minute loop of the exact same 15 second clip of attacks and deaths
>even the sound effects are looping
>so far three out of seven episodes have been this
>the forth was a grinding for dragon levels episode
>>
File: 1387831483986.jpg (27KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1387831483986.jpg
27KB, 640x352px
>>146646394
>>146646164
>>146645549
Don't forget that this is the backround music you get while all this is going on

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAs6HgAYG8
>>
>>146638222
Nier's getting a sequel, pretty sure that's the hype.

Also, BEST fucking soundtrack for a 360 game ever.
>>
>>146638222
As long as they keep the OST I would watch it even if it was crappy 3DCGI

Holy fucking shit the OST for this game was godly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IEbfDtDaUc
>that fucking change in rythme at 2:53

Gets me everytime.
>>
what if someone made a movie of Drakengard with nothing but an endless action scene that goes on and on til the adunce leave and more gets fucked up til it,s killing kids and innocent people and other stuff
>>
I want a Zero figurine now!
>>
>>146638222
Fuck yes I love that man. He'd probably make the ending a song for a third time.
>>
>>146646499
But anon, I like Drakengard's music.
I mean really like it.
Route B Staff-Role is my favorite song.
>>
>>146638222
It would be great, but an original Yoko Taro anime, or a Drakengard anime would work better.

Drakengard 3 is practically anime already. They even based the character designs off of Madoka Magica.

Just give Taro free reins and a studio willing to do crazy shit (Production IG or Madhouse) and you have an instant classic.
>>
File: Good Morning Penis.jpg (190KB, 953x604px) Image search: [Google]
Good Morning Penis.jpg
190KB, 953x604px
>>146646578

>Yoko Taro batshit storytelling with Platinum gameplay.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.