[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does waifu claiming work, anyway? Does it make it impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1352208165402.jpg (258KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1352208165402.jpg
258KB, 1680x1050px
How does waifu claiming work, anyway? Does it make it impossible that two people have the same waifu?
>>
You're a cancerous faggot and you've ruined this board.
I just wanted to let you know that.
>>
>>146618107
>he fell for the waifu meme
>>
File: Nerobride4.png (336KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Nerobride4.png
336KB, 512x724px
She claims you, if you accept her you are claiming her back.
I guess?
>>
When multiple people have the same waifu whoever has the biggest dick claims the prize.
>>
>>146618665
No, we go by who best displays the traits that would win the waifu in question, just like real life. If she's an actual slut, then I guess it would be accurate to just go by dick size.
>>
>>146618067
Isn't there some pic that explains they're just different copies?
>>
It makes it possible you're a newfag shitposter and should fuck off.
>>
Claiming a Waifu is only possible within a thread. Claiming a waifu who is already claimed it's like announcing your married with girl x even though she is already married. It's a silly and dumb thing to do but nobody stops you.

The only way to claim a waifu who is already claimed is by proving that you're the real husbando. You can do that by showing that you have way more knowledge of your waifu,by showing selfmade art of your waifu or other things which prove that you're more devoted to your waifu than the first claimer.
That way newfags can't steal your waifu.
>>
>>146618067
You need to go to the central waifu management bureau and file a request to view the list of claimed waifus. after filling in the coorect forms and credentials your request will be processed and if it's accepted you will be able to see which waifus have been claimed. If you desire to claim an unclaimed waifu there's some paperwork after which she'll be your waifu4laifu. However if you deaire to claim a waifu that has been already claimed, you can file the paperwork necessary to have a fight to the death with the person who has her claimed. Due to the usual brutality of these fights this is not recommended unless you're fully dedicated to that waifu.
>>
>>146618665
It's the other way around. Whoever has the smallest dick claims the prize. Now you know.
Don't thank me.
>>
>>146621083
I've never been so happy to have a 4 inch penis.
>>
Two may enter, one may leave
>>
Whoever impregnates her first in an orgy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.