[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Gohanfags will ever accept this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2qk6z4i.jpg (67KB, 420x271px) Image search: [Google]
2qk6z4i.jpg
67KB, 420x271px
Do you think Gohanfags will ever accept this?
>>
File: Z Buu Saga (426).png (2MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Z Buu Saga (426).png
2MB, 1024x1536px
>>
he was out of character there, you dumb shit
>>
Gohanfags are still a thing?
>>
Gohan is the best character. Got by far the most development throughout the series.

Goku is still the same retard he was at the beginning of Dragonball.
>>
>>146578742
Know who else didn't like to fight?
Godai Yusuke
Didn't stop him from punching the Anti-Christ to death on top of a mountain or dealing with literal edgelord kajin
>>
>>146578742
>and he STILL fucks shit up
if anything, it makes him more based
>>
>>146578742
Accept what exactly?
>>
>>146578742
No.
>>
>>146581092
>Got by far the most development throughout the series.
And lost every last bit of it in Super.

He is literally the same character he was when he was an untrained 4-year old during his introduction.
>>
>>146578742
Except the entire fucking point of the Cell arc is Gohan realizing he needs to be strong to protect his friends.

Notice how he says that BEFORE he goes ssj2. When he realizes that a fucking robot incapable of emotion was willing to throw his life away for the planet, but he was standing there like a bitch going "b-b-but I don't like to fight" Which causes him to change his ways and transform to take on the role of the planets defender.
>>
>>146578742
Use the catalog >>146572707
>>
>>146581092
In Super goku has regressed to the same state he was before having human contact.
>as a kid who have lived completely alone "whats wrong with being naked or see another person naked? I don't get it"

>As an adult who have spent like 50 years on civilization "why are you angry bulma? I almost saw you naked so why? I dun ge it"
>>
Gohan one of the the only interesting chracters in DBZ because he was a reluctant hero, if only Toriyama had followed through on his original plan and retired Goku.
>>
>>146584341
that he was out of character in the cell games
>>
>>146578976
He doesn't like serious fights, but he does have some competitive spirit.
>>
>>146578742
>Do you think Gohanfags will ever accept this?

Considering that it was out of character, no.

Gohan certainly isn't the fighting freak that Goku is, but Gohan post-Saiyan Saga was always willing to step up and fight when needed. Then he's suddenly a super pacifist in the Cell Games, which causes his loved ones to nearly die. The lesson learned was for him to be willing to fight because he needs to be able to defend his friends.

Then he forgets that lesson in the Buu arc, and again in Super.

Yeah, Gohan hasn't been handled well.
>>
>>146590287
He isn't behaving out of some pacifist agenda, he simply isn't used to being the one everyone, including Goku, relies on to save the day. He's overwhelmed by the sudden pressure, as evidenced by how he first responds when Goku tells him he's up. This could've been played up a bit more, but it's there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.