[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahoyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: FaNgieQ.jpg (293KB, 1400x986px) Image search: [Google]
FaNgieQ.jpg
293KB, 1400x986px
So this is what will happen when you give Type-Moon unlimited budget... I don't think any VN will ever surpass Mahoyo in terms of art and visual quality.
>>
Reminder that this would be what Fate and Tsukihime would be like if they weren't forced to add in h-scenes to make it sell. Nasu is objectively better than Shakesphere now.
>>
>>146570920
Fuck your VN, we FGO now.
>>
>full english patch never
>>
>>146571436
You'd think that in a community as big as the Type-Moon fandom there would be at least a few people with the knowledge and drive to translate this, but no.
>>
i'll read it in 2020 or something when the english patch is completed. talk to ya then
>>
>>146571832
I don't know why none of TM's VNs are officially english translated either.
>>
>>146571880
Chapter 5 is a good enough stopping point without any cliffhanger.

>>146571832
Fuck Commie
>>
>>146571939
Nasu is obviously not interesting in gaijin money.
>>
>>146570920
>I don't think any VN will ever surpass Mahoyo in terms of art and visual quality.
Becasue director is GOD. Can't wait to see his battles in Tsuki remake
>>
>>146571984
>interesting
Interested god damn it.
>>
>>146571984
>>146572093
At least they're doing Extella.
>>
>>146571978

might be, but that's about only 1/3rd of the whole VN. to me it seems like reading only the Fate route in F/SN. or like leaving a book half finished. why bother?
>>
>>146571978
Chapter 6 is out too, but with my order of Flowers on the way and the need to reinstall it since my computer crashed I think I'm gonna hold off. Different anon btw.
>>
File: 4chan-founder.png (310KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-founder.png
310KB, 400x357px
Too bad the story was dumb as shit.
>>
>>146572170
>to me it seems like reading only the Fate route in F/SN. or like leaving a book half finished. why bother?
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Think of it more like reading the first installment in a series and just waiting for the next book to come out. Unlike with only reading Fate route, up to C. 5 is actually a great read. If you've lost any faith in Nasu, this will restore it.
>>
File: 1448609067606.jpg (2MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1448609067606.jpg
2MB, 3508x2480px
>>146570920
>translation not done
>anime nowhere in sight
>ufotable busy with heaven's fuck and tales of fuckya
>shaft busy with sol and fate/extra
>ost is based as fuck
>see beautiful pictures from it all over
>don't know nihongo yet
Feels bad man. Unironically driven to learn japanese because of this and other non-translated godtent.
>>
>>146572143
Then maybe there is hope.
>>
>>146571939
Because the licensing fee is massive.
>>
I just want more Touko.
>>
>>146572283
Its just one of those Dynasty Warrior games though (at least as far as I've seen, could be wrong). There's probably not much to translate compared to VNs.
>>
>DDD is untranslated for ten years
>two volumes
Biggest community
>F/SH is untranslated
>F/A is taranslated
>Saber shit is translated
>Peopel translate GO trash
>>
>>146572348
Nasu is the main scenario writer so I expect it to be long. Hopefully Xseed does a better job than Aksys.
>>
>>146572267
The effects were nice but story in general was pretty ass. The only interesting thing that I remember was that they said if the common people learn about a spell then it stops working so that's why mages need to be secretive. Which I thought was weird because I never remembered that anyone in nasuverse ever said that, magic was supposed to recreating natural phenomena not world of darkness style reality warping. And the extra chapter was pretty fun, because there you had choices and had to track down a culprit and stuff, with lots of dead ends and storylines. But that part was barely related to the main story, I guess that's why it had a chance to be decent.
>>
>>146570920
MLA had better animation.
>>
>>146570920
This is probably bait but Mahoyo isn't even the best looking VN, although it does look quite good. A good example of similarly executed games would be any of Minori's titles which are still better directed than Mahoyo despite several of them predating it.

>>146571939
TMs nothing is ever translated, officially or otherwise. There are dozens of untranslated LNs, tons of fanworks, and Mahoyo. Even F/HA took forever to get TL'd and it's been crowdsourced, it's of dubious quality, and it's an EN -> CN -> JP TL, so it's totally shit.

EOPs have it bad, I don't know why nobody wants to TL stuff for TM.
>>
>>146570920
When you give VN unlimited budget it becomes an anime.

With less budget, you have a manga.
>>
>>146573272
>minori
Based Shinkai.
>>
And no anime will ever surpass even the shittiest VN
>>
>>146573422
Thats retarded, you are retarded.
>>
>Art quality
The plot of every VN is still shit.
>>
>>146573674
Better than the plot of any anime
>>
File: guishen_0806ev02e1.jpg (122KB, 1120x672px) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0806ev02e1.jpg
122KB, 1120x672px
Best Mahoyo.

Sequels never ever.
>>
>>146573668
>>146573632
VNfags sure are delusional.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.