[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attack on Titan thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Attack on Titan thread
>>
Thoughts about the show?
>>
Shouldnt it be attack of the titan
>>
>>146568876

It's attack on titan because the humans are the real villains of the show. The titans are actually humans who can transform and the evil humans basically made a slave of them to build the walls and throw them outside.
>>
>>146569578
it's just a shitty translation which happens to be somehow approved by isayama or someone on par. title literally means attack of the titans.
>>
When I first heard the title I thought it was some scifi shit with literal attack by aliens or something against humans living on Titan
>>
>>146570135
Same here, but I thought Titan would be the main spacecraft/ship.
>>
>>146570040

No. Titans are the victims.
>>
>>146570040
It actually means Titan of the Vanguard or The Vanguard Titan.
>>
File: 1471921198419.jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1471921198419.jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>>146568876
No, because the show is about attacking Titans. Like, I don't know how it could be any simpler. They literally train to attack titans. That's the whole plot.
>>
>>146572160
>進撃
>vanguard
c'mon.
>>
>>146572943
It was traslated in some wiki, seems that shingeki is a special form of attack of the vanguard, so it would mean "the Titan who attacks" to refer to Eren.
As a localization it would mean "the vanguard titan"
>>

The moon Titan was terraformed. It's literally an attack taking place on Titan.
>>
>>146570923
they kill people so they can transform back to humans if they accidentally eat a shifter. But considering they have to kill other humans to become humans, it's just an endless cycle and they need to be wiped out
>>
File: wardian knight.jpg (595KB, 697x900px) Image search: [Google]
wardian knight.jpg
595KB, 697x900px
>Attack on Titan
>attacking Titan
Absolutely heretical.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.