[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (523KB, 1395x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523KB, 1395x1000px
Reminder.
>>
Incest = Wincest
>>
Don't worry; I'm not forgetting one of the most forced victories in the story of anime and LNs for a long, long time.
>>
>>146552322
Thank you, OP.
>>
Since this seems to be the other long running useless thread on /a/, I'll ask here.
What happened to the fish guy?
Did everyone finally admit they liked the fish picture or did he die?
>>
>>146552322
ok
>>
You know what bothers me? Like, really fucking bothers me? That pointy tooth some anime characters girls have. It doesn't make the character playful or cute or anything like that; it's just fucking obnoxious. It's amazing how everyone and their mother are like "Omg she's got a pointy tooth so you know she's mischievous and kawaii XDXD" when it does nothing but mar an otherwise pleasant character design. I'm not saying Kirino is likeable in ANY way for that matter (no ass), I'm talking about other snaggletoothed bitches like Hibiki Ganaha or Tsuruya. Y'know, in real life, when you see some creep with an abnormally long and sharp tooth, you'd walk the other way and shiver. This isn't cute: it's a defect. It's about as much of a blessing as an extra chromosome. All in all, this faggy little fang is one of the biggest offenders as to why anime has plummeted in quality and substance. If you need to add a abnormality to your character in order to display personality, then you know there's a problem.
>>
>>146557730
Nearly got me to make a half serious reply my sweet shitposting little kohai. Have a (you)
>>
>>146552322
Of the worst ending i have saw in a fucking long time? Yeah, thanks bro. Fuck this shitty show.
>>
Incest is always the best option unless its Kirino because Kirino is fucking trash
>>
>>146552322
I like Kirino. I think Kyousuke is a good fit for her. She was a little annoying, but that's how little sisters are supposed to be.

I hope her and Kyousuke are together forever!
>>
File: 13124184656.jpg (69KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
13124184656.jpg
69KB, 680x720px
>>146552322
The only thing I wish is that the harem bullshit was cut in favor of more siscon development.
There wasn't even an Umi Des episode.
Is there even a better imouto anime out there?
Also Manami's character assassination was pretty badly written.
>>
>>146552322
Better than Thurradurra at least.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.