[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey another Dragon Ball Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1467342331266.jpg (238KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467342331266.jpg
238KB, 1136x640px
>>146546525
>>
>>146546850
18's jeans looks weird
>>
Does anyone else think that Gohan must be the biggest fucking dissapointment of a son to Goku?
Like Piccolo is more of a father to Gohan than Goku ans even Piccolo doesn't care about training anymore
But Goku is there after training Gohan and is like oh Gohan you fight cell you are way more powerful . Then it's like Gohan just becomes a pussy and doesn't train anynore. Then he realises that he is a total pussy and shold have kept training
Gets a great opportunity to take part in a fight competition but he is like oh noes I can't cuz I got some bullshit conference to go to. Then he gets offered the job and he turns it down because he wants to spend time with his family
Even though he lives in a huge ass house thanks to his father in law being a con artist and probably doesn't have to worry much about money at all
I mean who is paying for all this studying and conference going?

And then the chi chi needs help to bring in the crops. What the he'll Gohan. Could you not take an hour out of your damn studying to fly out and help your family you ungrateful dick .
Also how come Goku never bothered to teach anyone else his teleporting ability?

Anyways I'd appreciate some answers to my questions
>>
>>146546850
18 is cute.

CUTE.
>>
>>146547390
Goku cares for Gohan regardless of his passion. He may have expected Gohan at first to become a fighter, but that's not where his passion lies and Goku accepts that.
Why would Gohan have to help Chi Chi constantly, when she has another son who's more available to do it.
Like my parents wouldn't ask my brother to travel all the way from his state if I'm just a city over. It's not that my brother isn't willing to help, just that it would be a pointless inconvenience.
Why Goku never bothered teaching anyone Instant Transmission? Not entirely sure on that one. Maybe it's a move you have to learn directly from the Yardrat's, because it's too difficult to teach by yourself or something, who knows. Or maybe more realistically, It would make the main cast way to capable of getting stuff done so Toriyama didn't give it to everyone.
>>
>>146547390
Goku is DBS too stupid for real disappointment.
Gohan lost all character development he had in DBZ.
He's a mediocre scholar who lives off his wife's money and now he's completely forgotten the lessons he was taught in DB: his power was needed for peace, and he had to fight to protect the people important to him. Now he's basically like he was at his introduction to the story: all that potential wasted, daddy will protect us.
>>
>Piccolo is an illegal alien
>In Super he's reduced to the role of Chichi/Bulma's gardener

That's racist.
>>
>>146546850
Just realized Krilin was trying to copy c17 haircut after hooking up with c18
>>
File: Dragonball_1289067912555.png (560KB, 948x778px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_1289067912555.png
560KB, 948x778px
>>146547906
Nameksicans.
>>
File: 144349085403958945.png (291KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
144349085403958945.png
291KB, 540x453px
:O
>>
>>146546850
Meet: The crew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.