[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why One Piece's episode recaps take so fucking long? lt's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sanji-one-piece.jpg (234KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
sanji-one-piece.jpg
234KB, 780x585px
Why One Piece's episode recaps take so fucking long? lt's almost 1/4 of the episode with the opening
>>
>>146544464
It's too close to the manga.
>>
>watching the One Piece anime
There are no words to describe your stupidity. Don't even try to justify yourself. Just think about how stupid you are for a moment.
And then switch to the manga, you goddamn stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>146544523
ls the manga really that superior? Can someone backup this guy's words? What makes the manga any better?
>>
>>146544672
It's not about the quality of the manga you stupid fuck. It's about the quality of the anime, and you should be able to judge that well enough. If you are unable to do that, you are even more stupid than I thought.
>>
File: 86ad43a6da[1].jpg (135KB, 1148x624px) Image search: [Google]
86ad43a6da[1].jpg
135KB, 1148x624px
>>146544672
The anime is fucking awful, you really should be ashamed to still be watching it for the past few hundred episodes.

Toei doesn't even try anymore, the pacing is one episode per chapter which is atrocious and art and animation are abysmal.
>>
>>146544672
What's great about the anime are the voice actors and fight pacing. What's great about the manga is speed and the original format.
>>
>>146544769
You're a colossal faggot

>>146544907
l'm still at episode 110 where luffy fights crocodile. l don't know man, l'm really enjoying the anime. lf you say it's awful that means the manga must be really good l'll take a look at it although l don't think it can compete against what >>146544923 said
>>
>>146545687
Most of it is in color last I checked, not sure about translation quality though
>>
Ditch the anime for the manga after episode 325.
>>
>>146544486
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.