[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I'm catching up and ok, this is getting To Love-Ru levels of retardation. I'm so sick of all this fanservice. MC is a fucking one-note bumbling idiot, cookie-cutter shounen protag, but somehow he's an industrial-grade chick magnet. They're all over his dick, all of them. Head over heels at the first sight. And princess carry, some much princess carry. I HATE IT. I hate everything about it. I want action, cool monsters and awesome battles, not this "Oh, this bland and dense faggot is the man of my dreams" bullshit. Stop! STOP IT!
>>
>>146537047
don't read stuff you don't like?? :^)
>>
Is this UQ Holder?

If so, all of Akamatsu's shit is like this. Excessive nudity, harem, etc. Get used to it.

I want Negima part 2
>>
>>146537127
>Nostalgiafags just don't know when to move on
>>
File: kuyashii.jpg (66KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kuyashii.jpg
66KB, 480x270px
>>146537127
>Get used to it.
>>
>>146537236
I wouldn't call it nostalgia. I love Negima unironically.
Until someone confirms UQ Holder is the continuation, I won't read it.

For fucks sake, Ken, why did you do this?
>>
>>146537304
> Until someone confirms UQ Holder is the continuation
Of course it is, what do you mean? Negi himself, most of the girls and some minor characters from negima showed up in UQ. And they're referencing stuff from Negima constantly. It is a weird sequel, certainly in the same universe, just with a different protag.
>>
>>146537047
What the fuck did you expect from this guy? an author coming back years later to sequel his most famous series is a pretty big hint that he's scratching the bottom of the barrel
>>
Still no nipples sucks.
>>
>>146537304
>For fucks sake, Ken, why did you do this?
Because UQH is Ken's revenge against the evil publisher who wants to steal his work. He hate them and you guys, Negima's fanbase, that's why Negi get such shit fate in UQH. He is the personification of the editorial staff's effort to mess with his work. You will soon witness how Touta, probably Ken's self-insert, humiliates him and undermines all of his achievement.
>>
>>146537545
Wow. Source?
>>
>>146537304
>Why
Why Shimoku destroyed otaku club?
why Kishiro ruined Gunm?
money man, just money
>>
>>146537047
Is someone forcing you to read ecchi?
>>
>>146537545
Also this.
>>
>>146537473
Well, I know many appear. But will/have plot points been resolved? You know
>Rescue of Nagi
>Who Negi maried
etc.

>>146537545
Yes, I know the story.
>>
>>146537629
>ecchi
Where?
>>
>>146537629
I never read negima or any other of his works, so I expected a good action-oriented shounen. For the first ~80 chapters I kind of got what I expected, but now it's getting off the goddamn rails.
>>
>>146537047
>>146537304

Touta is at least 10x a better protagonist than Negi was.
>>
>>146537657
>Rescue of Nagi
I don't think so
>Who Negi maried
No one, but scientists made test tube babies between him and Asuna.
>>
>>146537657
>But will/have plot points been resolved?
They will all be resolved, don't worry.

>Rescue of Nagi
He is likely dead.

>>Who Negi maried
No one, he will die a virgin.
>>
>>146537692
They are both shit
>>
>>146537691
Uh, you should read Negima. It's fucking amazing. Starts harem but gets great.
>>
>>146537798
Maybe after I catch up with UQ Holder. Negima is 350+ chapters, it's a bit frightening.
>>
>>146537865
It's not so bad, but yea, it's long and chapters are pretty full generally.
>>
>>146537692
>generic spike-haired shounen MC
>better than anyone
>>
>>146537047
>I HATE IT. I hate everything about it.

Are you dumb? Reading ecchi and hating on the blatant fanservice is like eating tomato soup and hating on the tomato taste.
>>
>>146537127
>>146537304
Negima is dead, get over it.
>>
>>146539453
Not anymore.
>>
>>146539742
Why do you want a sequel of a popular series from an autor who can't do anything else after the shitfest that was Genshiken?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.