[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flip Flappers Potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: flip-flappers-kv.jpg (135KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
flip-flappers-kv.jpg
135KB, 489x700px
I know PVs can be misleading, but holy shit does this one stand out to me. I think it's the art style, reminds me a lot of what TRIGGER is doing desu. I'm really excited about this one. It's being done by Studio 3Hz and they've done very well with their past works despite being a new studio. I liked Sora no Method and I feel Dimension W was adapted very well. What do you think, /a/? Looking forward to this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al7zo1PrRFk
>>
>>146529161

Highly

It looks like the magical girls will go to different worlds with stylized gimmicks. Hopefully it's like Space Dandy where the animators goes nuts
>>
Something about how the eyes are drawn is beautiful. The lines.
>>
>>146529161
Looks like it'll be a unique mahou shoujo with lots of sakuga. So picked up.
>>
>>146529195
That's what we're hoping for. And with the color palette they've used they can make all kinds of flashy and snappy animations I look forward to making gifs out of. This one is definitely on my list.
>>
Why are there so many mahou shoujos next season? We usually get one but next season has 5.
>>
>>146529327
Dunno but i'm not complaining.
>>
>>146529161
>reminds me a lot of what TRIGGER is doing desu
How does this looks like anything Trigger has done?
>>
MUH MITSUO ISO
>>
>>146529161
Looks great.
>>
>>146529161
looks nothing like Trigger, it only reminds you of it because of the Luluco voice.
>>
File: 1338137408545.gif (286KB, 260x450px) Image search: [Google]
1338137408545.gif
286KB, 260x450px
>>146529161
>>146529195
Oh fuck yes
>>
>>146529353
I meant to say it reminds me a lot of what Trigger did with Space Patrol Luluco. Not Trigger as a whole. Although the color scheme does match that of Kill La Kill's and Luluco's quite a bit. Maybe i'm just weird, but it definitely gives me a Trigger vibe.
>>
I dislike these humoungous eyes other than that it looks promising from an animation standpoint but is probably trash in any other way. At least they are trying something new so i am all for it.
>>
>>146529439
Maybe that's what it is. The more I look at it the more i'm realizing i'm not as reminded by Trigger's works.
>>
>>146529537
Looks more like a early 2000 magical show, with a lot of sakuga. For me it seems like Doremi with sharper designs and animation through the roof.
>>
>>146529688
I can see lots of Sakuga too. Especially that short scene in the PV with her surfing or w/e through some wires or some shit. (Too lazy to go back and be more specific about it was that I saw.)
>>
>>146529738
It will have one of the if not best animation of the Year. Or not really, Mob Psycho will take that one but its a good second or third.
>>
>>146529738
There's also that scene where the girls are in freakin' Mad Max world
>>
ISO
S
O
>>
>>146530179
>caring about Iso when he's past his prime
>>
>>146530241
Explain about Inoue then
>>
>>146529805
Shut up, Bonesfag. Kameda and Yutameme are barely even fit to lick Iso's boots.
>>
>>146530258
He's still good and taking on significant work?
>>
>>146530340
Quality over quantity anon.
>>
>>146530340
His Kuromukuro stuff was uninteresting, regardless of what the sakuga crowd that cares more about credits than about the actual animation believes.
>>
>>146530366
Inoue's been delivering better on those fronts.
>>
>>146530436
Sure, I won't disagree. His work in Miss Hokusai, Bakemono no Ko, and Robot on the Road were great though.
>>
>>146530275
Man i dont really care, Flip floppers will look above average but not on the same level as Mob Psycho. Sorry for you, stay salty.
>>
>>146529161
I'm gonna lay it as it is, and you're not gonna like it.
It is bound to be a trainwreck, the animation might be nice but the design is very cheap looking so that's not a huge accomplishment, and the girls are ugly in anime standards.
It will certainly be Flip Flopping in sales, all we can hope are a few sakuga moments.
>>
>>146531111
The Mob Psycho of Fall.
>>
>>146531111
I hope you're wrong. :(
>>
>>146529161
I look fordward to it but only for nice direction and art. I don't expect much from the story.
>>
>>146531150
Mob Psycho delivered and will probably do so till the final. Flip Flappers will run out of steam after episode 2 and then have a nice final episode. Everything in between will be decent.
>>
>>146531410
Studio 3hz's animation was consistent in both DW and SoraMeso.
>>
I would be pleasently suprised if it had anything going for it other than sakuga.
>that soundtrack tho
>>
File: soranomethod.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
soranomethod.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>146529161
>It's being done by Studio 3Hz and they've done very well with their past works despite being a new studio.
But they've only done like 2 other shows
>>
>>146531571
Neither of those looked impressive in any shape or form. DW was bad but looked really clean most of the time, slighty above average. Didnt know SoraMeso, looked at it and it seems like total crap too even worse than DW, but it had a lot of nice walking animation. Flip Flappers looks promising for now but i hope the PV is not just a bluff.
>>
>>146531958
>Neither of those looked impressive
>Even though I didn't even watch one of them
Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>146529373
>>146530179
Was this ever actually confirmed?
>>
>>146529161
It looks really promising, but the character designs are unbelievably awful.
>>
>>146532225
I watched DW about half way through before i had to drop it, then checked only the impressive scenes out. The other moe shit one just looks like a badly written show with nice and clean character animation. Nothing impressive as far as i can see. Might be wrong tho.
>>
>>146532410
Nah, still just rumors.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.