[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can this many people be this wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: shit taste the image.png (130KB, 823x769px) Image search: [Google]
shit taste the image.png
130KB, 823x769px
How can this many people be this wrong?
>>
>33,5 people
>>
>>146513006
I dont really follow Hero Academia, but what did she do to earn that rank?
>>
>>146513006
japs will always have shit taste, fuck those rice eaters
>>
>>146513006
She looks cute. Why does japan hate her?
>>
>>146513006
>Question is actually "what heroine makes you the angriest"
Being mad that a character with a neat power is reduced to The Love Interest seems pretty valid to me.
>>
>>146513153
She's taking the heroine status away from Frog.
>>
>>146513076

she isn't an erotic frog girl
>>
>>146513076
Have no screen time in the manga I guess?
She's barely even fucking in it, she gets like, a line a chapter most the time.
>>
>>146513203
>The survey was conducted between from June 28th to July 1st

Go be stupid somewhere else
>>
>>146513229
Oh.
>>
>>146513076
My guess is that she is just been currently reduced to "the love interest" due to being the main female character.
>>
>The editorial division of the japanese fansite goo ranking polled 500 people between their 20s and 30s

>6,7%

Nothing to see here boys just another thread of this stupid poll that only gets posted here just to stir shit up
>>
>>146513076
ANN fucked up everything as usual. It's actually not "worst" it's "most infuriating" and the word "infuriating" can also mean "sick, nauseous". The first girl in the list is pretty sweet according to Japanese article and her only fault is that she vomits often, so they likely picked her as a joke.

In other words Shitoge takes the crown as the most infuriating Jump heroine of all time. As for why, it's because you get tired of overtly violent tsundere shit when you get a bit older, and Gorilla is mostly just violent without the dere.
>>
>>146513406
Apart from this if people are really worried as to why 33 people voted for her is just because she being the love interest triggers delusional fujos
>>
>>146513076
Yeah probably that time she took 20 explosions to the face and only fell unconscious from power overuse rather than the 20 explosions to the face.

Japan hates strong women, just ask Yoshio Sakamoto.
>>
After seeing Haruna rank first in TLR polls the nips can't surprise me anymore.
>>
I'm Jpapanese.
It's very unnatural・
>>
>>146513446
>and the word "infuriating" can also mean "sick, nauseous".
>they likely picked her as a joke.

What the shit, that's hilarious.
>>
>>146513006
Wait, the frog chick ISN'T the fucking main heroine?

Seriously? That's all I know about the manga.
>>
>>146517910
Frog is simply a common mangaka mistake of making a girl too interesting after already designating a "main" girl.
>>
File: amelia.jpg (82KB, 480x360px)
amelia.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
>>146513697
Funny, cause what makes me angry about Ochako is that she hasn't done jackshit since that fight

Obvious waifubait character. Go re-read what she says in the last twenty chapters. Note that they all are lines about "Deku..."

Boring, static, waifubait.
>>
>>146513446
ah, so that's what happened
>>
Nothing agianst her as a character, but she is boring. Want more Froppy honestly. Even Momo has a bit more character. Uraraka's only devolopment was that she came from a broke as fuck family, and only motivation is to make money.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.