[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bleach ends >one measly piece of Bleach art on Pixiv's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 58600379_p0.png (800KB, 1000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
58600379_p0.png
800KB, 1000x1384px
>Bleach ends
>one measly piece of Bleach art on Pixiv's daily top 100, couldn't even score above 10k
>>
>>146496740
I guess that's what happens when you not only piss off or disappoint the largest group of shippers, who are often some of the biggest producers of fan art, but piss off or disappoint people in general with the ending
>>
I think everyone is glad its gone.
>>
>>146497889
This.
>>
Still can't believe how everything went to shit. I liked bleach so much too
>>
>>146498727
I'm with you bro.
>>
>>146498778
The last chapter was such a big fuck you to everyone, and I'm not talking about ships. It created so many problems and solved pretty much nothing. I had an order placed for a Tensa Zangetsu replica but I cancelled it when I read that chapter. I'm so disappointed I invested so much time in bleach.
>>
>>146498900
agreed. it was a massive insult to everyone.
>>
>>146496740
Half the art on the bleach tag on pixie is western deviant art crap. It's annoying.
>>
>>146496740
>Kubo is still rich as fuck
>Bleach is still one of the most influential anime in the 2000's for the west

Keep crying bitch.
>>
>>146500090

It's still shit though
If you liked that ending you should really kys
>>
>>146500630
>You have to like the ending to say you enjoyed the manga

God forbid anyone on /a/ actually reads 20th CB
>>
>>146496740
I can't believe the Bleach shitstorm is over on /a/ so quickly. Shows how people gave up on the series.
>>
>>146503023
All that's left is Orihimefags and depressed people
>>
>>146503023
Kubo fucked over the series with the ending. He could have done something great and memorable instead of publishing the equivalent of a wet fart.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.