[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you like when he died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What were you like when he died?
>>
>>146457264
Disappointed, it would've been a much better story if their feud went on for a little longer and L ended up winning. Or it would also be better if Light felt the same for L as L did to Light, and then Light would try to find a method to win without killing L. But that would've also been near impossible to show a story like that without any holes.
>>
File: best boy.png (366KB, 848x482px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.png
366KB, 848x482px
>>146457264
Gutted, it was inevitable due to L not being more forthright in his suspicions.
>>
I legitimately cried. Light is an asshole and I never liked him, and I have no respect for people who rooted for him.
>>
>>146457264
I loved Light and wanted him to win so I was glad but I was also sad because I wanted their game to continue for a while longer. It should have ended right there. WITH THE CREATION OF THE NEW WORLD
>>
>>146457264
Let's be honest, killing L was the only way to make the story progress
>>
>>146457264
>Everything leading up to this moment
>Complete hype

That's how I felt anyway. But here's a question -- why the fuck did the author feel he needed to continue past L's death? It was a perfect point to end on with the villain actually succeeding in his plan and the rest could be left up to imagination. Not only did that latter half with Near come off as rushed and hamfisted, it also kept pushing that whole "good always trumps evil" shtick, quite forcibly in fact. Once Light started to reveal his plan in the warehouse like a cocky bastard, I knew it was gg from there.
>>
>>146457264
Time to drop this
>>
>>146463208
Probably because the editor wanted to strech the thing.
>>
>>146464106
Something like that. It seemed to me they weren't satisfied with the ending they got and forced him to rectify things. I dunno.
>>
>>146463208
Go read bakuman. It's literally a thinly veiled autobiography explaining how they had a shit editor that made them extend the series while the anime was airing.
>>
>>146463208
I actually liked the post-L part. It was almost "comfy".
The first part is way better though,
>>
L should've won.
>>
>>146465603
He did through his kouhai
>>
>>146457264
Rem was fucking stupid. She literally had so many options to avoid her and L's death but instead allowed herself to fall into Light's ploy.
>>
>>146465284
Yeah, it was heavily implied that they wanted both L and Light to die at the end.
>>
>>146465680
It's just not the same. Although I do distinctly remember the part where Near takes off his mask during the meetup at the end and grins like a little shit when he sees Ryuk standing next to Light. That was a great moment.
>>
>>146457264
Light's smugface
>>
>>146460681
It was, and he was truly defeated, that's why it was only logical that he died. And it's unreasonably to think that there would come an equally great character to fill the HUGE void after he left
>>
File: Shuichi Aizawa1.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Shuichi Aizawa1.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
Any love for Aizawa?
>>
>>146457264
>"So this is where people said it goes bad"
>>
>>146457264
It blew my mind, I thought it was genius. Then later I was upset that Light lost. I was like 16 at the time.
>>
File: shiru cafe (5).gif (530KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shiru cafe (5).gif
530KB, 500x281px
>>146457264
I celebrated. I thought it was about to end without your typical good/happy ending with Light victorious...little did I know...
>>
beautiful creme cake, too pure for this world...
>>
>>146463208
They literally got freaked out when everyone in November 2006 started asking them if Light actually was the "good guy".
>>
>>146470324
Same

I think this>>146471087
Is why they stretched the show and started forcing that meme.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.