[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most annoying things in anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (89KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1440x900px
The most annoying tropes, cliches, characters and/or trends
>>
>all female cast
>>
Tsunderes that are inconsistent
>>
>constantly and repeatedly calling the other person's name
>not even saying anything, just calling their name
>the deadly japanese cold. Grow a pair of nuts you blow-over-in-the-breeze wimps
>females having no personality besides boobs
>beta MC erry time
>never-ending manga/anime until they get canceled, so few planned endings with decent writing
>that smacking the guy for [accident]
>misunderstandings as a plot device
>when mc refuses to kill the enemy and be done with it
>when you like the villain more than the main characters and just want them to off the cunts but know it won't happen

>>146454763

This.
>>
>nip slapstick on my forced melodramas
>>
>steam censorship
>>
>No main characters besides self-insert MC can have a girlfriend
>>
File: 14725043535421751049185.jpg (64KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
14725043535421751049185.jpg
64KB, 800x445px
>(female) character drinks a lot of alcohol at once
>slams the glass/can on the table
>breathes out like "wew that felt kimochii I love me some sake m8"

and that's how I know I'm watching an irredeemably bad anime.
>>
> i'm releasing my limiter
>>
>>146456317

I love that trope. Alcoholic cakes are best girl every time.
>>
>>146454763
This.
>>
Reverse harems.
>>
File: Feminists 1, Atheists 0.jpg (104KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Feminists 1, Atheists 0.jpg
104KB, 1191x670px
>>146454710

>gary stu MC
>mary sue
>all single gendered cast
>guys that aren't girls, but look very much like them
>ABOVE BUT FOR WAY TOO MANY CHARACTERS. FUCKING HELL BLACK BUTLER
>MC just breezes through obstacles, when it's not for a dramatic finale or sheer parody of the genre.
>Decent composer makes incredibly generic soundtrack
>None of the side characters have any personality, most of the main cast doesn't, and the villains have zero redeeming qualities/also rapists
>Basically anything that's in SAO, holy motherfuck why is this popular
>At the other end of the scale, completely beta MCs. Shus/Shinjis/subarus are fine, I'm talking the real pieces of shit that don't progress whatsoever
>No-one gets love interest except MC!
>MC probably doesn't either
>Anime that get ahead of the source material and ruin it/decide to trash it from the beginning. FMA I can kind of forgive, however Bleach ruined the only decent sections of that fucking manga
>Anime that doesn't improve/ruins on the manga's art style. Zatch Bell's art style works brilliantly as a manga, however I can't fucking look at Brago and Folgore. It's like if the SnK anime kept the fucking /x/ style chickenscratch
>Cocky vampires/unlikeable villain not getting their shit kicked in at least once before dying/redeeming themselves. Admittedly this is unfair as it almost always happens eventually, but still
>It's not an anime, but S2 of Korra is the perfect fucking example.
>MC gets bullshit punishment/end at the finale of anime, for shit that wasn't his fault.
>>
>>146454710
Female protag.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.