[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he ever manage to save anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1389574128559.jpg (59KB, 396x515px) Image search: [Google]
1389574128559.jpg
59KB, 396x515px
Did he ever manage to save anime?
>>
Where did this meme come from again?

I know it was because of Fractale but when did it indicate it was supposed to save anime?
>>
File: 1471610067982.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471610067982.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
why would Kojima save anime?
>>
File: SavingAnime.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SavingAnime.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
He saved anime alright.
>>
>>146449318

It's from Fractale when he boasted about how the project will save anime by the time it was done. Keep in mind this was an Aniplex backed project where they are notorious for getting their producers to say stupid shit like Aldnoah.Zero was being made to supersede Gundam and that Anthem of The Heart would make A-1 the successor to Miyazaki by pulling in at least 2 billion yen among other things. Keep in mind all of this seems to come from things where Masuo Ueda is involved and if all this shit didn't always get hyped through the roof and the target set as "the greatest genre work you will ever see" the backlash wouldn't be so big and memetic.

Anyway I like to think working at Kyoani and then co-working at A-1 Pictures is why Yamakan is so cynical about the industry now.
>>
>>146449193
Like mankind, Anime is beyond salvation.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-01-19/fractale-production-committee-halts-n-american-simulcast?ann-edition=au

I love how cause of the save anime thing people now forget the original scandal surrounding this show where Aniplex and the production committee literally made Funimation stop streaming the show because of a leak until they dealt with all the internet piracy in the West. Eventually they realized that was fucking stupid and impossible but it was a major first insight into the way in which that company thinks about their own interests and doesn't understand the American market or really much of anything outside their corporate sphere at all.
>>
File: 1103.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1103.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Well not with his garbage Idol show he didn't.
>>
>>146450131

Aniplex have always been absolute cocks to Funimation that it's a wonder they still have any sort of business relationship. The whole taking away the license rights to Full Metal Alchemist in order to charge up the ass for future box sets is only the most recent example.
>>
Anime has already been saved by both Teekyu Guy and Studio Trigger many times.
>>
File: yamachan.png (146KB, 380x346px) Image search: [Google]
yamachan.png
146KB, 380x346px
He's too pure for this world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.