[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this went to shit really fast. Season 1 was goat and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Well this went to shit really fast. Season 1 was goat and now what is this?
I saw 6eps but will drop it.
>>
>>146446035
Your loss.
>>
>>146446197
There is even a fantasy friendly spirit appearing to Rika. I mean. Come on.
>>
Okay? Nice blog.
>>
I accidentally started watching the second season before knowing there was a season that came before it, and I remember thinking it was cool that they started with a prologue talking about how the story ends. Now I realize that I spoiled Season 1 forever. Oh well.
>>
>>146446035
high quality bait
>>
>>146446035
If this isn't bait, the anime adaptation is shit compared to the manga, supposedly the vn is even better but I haven't read that yet.
>>
>>146446868
Rika is a schizo. Boom, mystery solved.
>>
>Season 1 was goat

No, it wasn't. But it was a prerequisite to watch season 2.

The art and visuals in season 1 is so bad it was terryfying. Pretty certain that's the worst that's been done in a popular show.
>>
is there anyone in possession of newest higurashi from steam?

only initial release of Onikakushi is on web, not even 1st update

i can't put voice patch on this, purchase is not possible as well
>>
there is cracked steam_api.dll in first folder
you might try it to check if it's of any use

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=691147
>>
>>146446035
Did we go back in time? HOLY SHIT
>>
>>146449661
>Pretty certain that's the worst that's been done in a popular show.
nope.
also mood and story/mystery of S1 > S2, which pretty much is the explanation arc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.