[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 22

File: knk preview screening.jpg (283KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
knk preview screening.jpg
283KB, 1512x2016px
See you in 2 hours, /a/.
>>
You're just going to sit on your phone the whole time
>>
>>146430783
do a camrip
>>
>>146430864
>assuming OP is a subhuman cretin
Not very nice of you
>>
>>146430783
Tell us about it.
>>
>>146430783
>knk preview screening.jpg
>not image.jpg
You almost had me.
>>
Looks kinda empty.
>>
>>146430783
>not streaming whole movie on cell phone
>>
File: 1469762045715-a.jpg (42KB, 721x777px) Image search: [Google]
1469762045715-a.jpg
42KB, 721x777px
>>146430783

Fucking fuck I liked it so much but the ending of the manga was just so fucking shit.

Probably not going to watch it because of that either.
>>
>>146430783
Tell us how many shat themselves because no kiss.
>>
OP here.
It was pretty shitty, Kyoani altered dedigns and the story as usual, as though a manga never existed. It was a hot, steaming garbage mess.
Never will go to Kyoani movie again.
>>
OP here.
It was anime of decade and KyoAni best work so far. Drastically improving on manga and creating a n animation artwork leagues above the original concept.

They also shown Violet Evergarden 12 minute PV after movie, but i`ll keep it secret to not spoil the surprise.
>>
>>146433420
> Kyoani changed muh sauce, so it's garbage.
Nothing we didn't know or expect.
>>
>>146433420
>>146433623
Guess we'll never know.
>>
OP here.
It was an anime movie adaptation of a manga the same name. The main character was a boy named Shouya. There was also a girl named Shoka who deaf. They spoke Japanese, but she spoke funny.

Yamada walked out after the show and announce that she is getting married to a woman.
>>
OP here
A boy falls in love with a girl...
>>
File: koinokatachi[1].jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
koinokatachi[1].jpg
24KB, 640x360px
Yamada here.

I coudnt fit it into 2.3 hour lengths, so we`ll be doing a full TV season adaptation.
>>
File: my ticket.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
my ticket.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
OP here

I enjoyed the movie. Too bad i am just an ANN journalist and dont understand japanese nor read the manga so cant tell how well it was adapted. But the colors and animation were pretty, liked the song too.
>>
OP here.
I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills...
>>
OP here.

The real big news is the announcement of the new KyoAni anime - pic related.
>>
Timestamp faggot.
>>
>>146434189
Its first time KyoAni works with Aniplex?
>>
>>146433245
Kyoani finds a way, Anon
>>
>>146433640
People not understanding that an adaptation should be judged on its own triggers me so fucking hard
>>
>>146434189
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33036/Suki_ni_Naru_Sono_Shunkan_wo__Kokuhaku_Jikkou_Iinkai ?
>>
>>146434278
>we want to be Shaft
Fucking kek.
>>
>>146434585
Qualia Animation is just a production commity name for established enterprise to make a movie. The actual studio and staff in charge are KyoAni.

Same as say http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=11510
>>
>>146434685
Why would they want to be a much worse studio?
>>
https://twitter.com/kagayakiru/status/769998648046419969
This Koe no Katachi PV has a new scene.
>>
>>146434775
>we think we are so much better than author so we added anime-original scene to adaptation of famous and award-winning manga
Sausage Kyoani.
>>
>>146435035
How's that autism working out for you?
>>
>>146434775
One new cut and isn't even a well animated one at that?

People who watched it all said the movie was well animated but why is Kyoani holding back so much with the trailer?
>>
>>146435035
They did improve K-On and Haruhi
>>
>>146435202
Maybe they want the most impressive stuff to be seen in the theater?
>>
>>146435202
>People who watched it all said the movie was well animated but why is Kyoani holding back so much with the trailer?
This is often the case with KyoAni, and not only the trailers but episode PVs as well.

Basically its rough unpolished production line animation, that did not yet pass QA and post processing. For example Hibike PVs always looked worse than the actual episode scenes.
>>
>>146435299
At this people isn't going to see it because of how shitty the promos look.
>>
>>146435035
>anime-original scene
wut
Pretty sure every scene in that PV was in the manga
>>
>>146435362
It's not in PV
>>
>>146435253
>They made garbage into slightly better garbage on two occasions
Oh boy
>>
>>146436356
>that ignorance
i bet you belive Monogatari is popular because Shaft did it and not because Nisio is hot garbage
>>
>>146436356
damn rekt!
>>
I don't want this to do so bad but I know it will flop, hopefully they can at least get their money back.
>>
>>146436402
No I have little opinion of the Gatari series, seems it's largely inflated and held up by waifu obsession like a lot of stuff.

K-on is vapid crap, people who elevate it as anything special are delusional.

Suzumiya is mediocrity incarnate that for some absurd reason people consider it as some paragon and some people legitimately think it's deep, which is laughable to say the least.
>>
>>146438137
>wahh people who like what I don't like are delusional
>it can't be because other people are different and like different things
>>
File: 1472462425220 copia.png (3MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1472462425220 copia.png
3MB, 1512x2016px
>>146430783
soon
>>
>>146438188
Where did I say you can't like it? I said if you take K-on as anything more than how superficial it is you're not being honest with yourself. Have fun, but don't pretend junk food is some high class meal.
>>
>>146438137
Subscribed.
>>
>>146438137
You're just as delusional. A little immature brat that cannot appreciate the good in the simplest things.
Not everything has to be flashy action battles with the dumbest skill names in order to stand out.
Not everything has to have a hidden meaning so stupid kids like you can let their imagination loose and come up with the stupidest of the theories in order to show their intellect.

tl;dr Kill yourself
>>
>>146438686
>anime I don't like is junk food and anime I like is a high class meal
okay nice analogy
>>
>>146438862
>You're just as delusional. A little immature brat that cannot appreciate the good in the simplest things.
The funny thing is I'm likely older than you, though that has no pertinence to the argument at hand
>Not everything has to be flashy action battles with the dumbest skill names in order to stand out.
When did I say that it does?
>Not everything has to have a hidden meaning so stupid kids like you can let their imagination loose and come up with the stupidest of the theories in order to show their intellect.
Where did I state this?

I said they are vapid, low substance pieces of work. There is little merit I see in the show because there's no depth but also I think the "fun" it accomplishes is absolutely boring and does literally nothing for me, but that's an entirely subjective opinion. There are Kyoanus works I like, but they are completely vapid also I just had fun watching it like Chuu2.

My point is literally just if you pretend that there is any merit in stuff like K-on or Haruhi other than cute girls and "wacky hijinks" you are lying to either me or yourself.
>>
>>146439400
>The funny thing is I'm likely older than you
Autism: the post
>>
>>146439208
Where did I say that? There's plenty of stuff that I like that's fucking garbage. You just have to be able to admit when you like things for their superficial qualities and not act like there's something deeper. Enjoy K-on, don't act like it's high art or something.
>>
>>146439484
okay but you have to admit the ending of season 2 was really good
>>
>>146439471
The non-argument side comment I made in spoiler tags is the part you're gonna attack?
>>
>>146439573
>new IP
>>
>>146439521
I think the ending of K-on is a sweet little moment. It's nothing special, nor does it stand out from the tons of other shit that have done the same thing and have done it better but that's my opinion, but it was a cute little moment that I think KyoAni executed rather well.
>>
Do we have to wait months for a blu ray or is it going to air on TV?
>>
>>146439573
>side comment
It was the first thing in your shitpost.
>>
>>146439643
Phone changes IP all the time, friend
>>
>>146439690
>literal autismal phoneposter
>>
>>146439672
It's also the only thing I spoilered and also said it has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
>>
>>146439484
Can you tell me what's one of your 'high class meal' anime? Only one.
>>
>>146439666
Since when do movies like this air on TV before getting a disc release?
>>
>>146439769
That face of disgust.
>>
>>146439400
>Where did I state this?
Here
>I said they are vapid, low substance pieces of work. There is little merit I see in the show because there's no depth
>>
>>146439766
Re:Zero for its ambitious writing and social commentary.
>>
>>146439662
okay I disagree with your opinion. I think K-on and plenty of other SoL titles have merit. youre just misrepresenting them when you say it's vapid.
>>146439690
i'm not your friend, buddy
>>
>>146439769
I fucking love the chromatic abberation Kyoani has been doing recently.
>>
>>146439400
You may be as well, I don't know how old are you.
But Anon, I wasn't talking about your physical age, I was talking about your mental age.
Fuck off now.
>>
>>146439766
Thoughtful and deep anime like sao re:zero
>>
File: smug madoka.jpg (108KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
smug madoka.jpg
108KB, 680x680px
>>146439807
>>
>>146439769
Movie looks amazing.
>>
>>146439400
Please dont post if youre younger than 18
>>
>>146439766
Madoka. It lures people who love vapid childrish anime, and it turns the tables. It's not an "edgy twist for the sake of edginess", the characters feel like actual, believable human beings with real feelings; something which has been lacking in this industry.
>>
>>146439842
I think it's a tad too strong, especially around the edges of Shouko's hair. Might just be the image though.
>>
>>146439988
wew lad
>>
>>146439766
I mean if I had to call something artsy out of anything I've seen if probably say Tatami Galaxy? But that's an introspective wet dream and I can totally see people thinking it's pretentious.

>>146439804
Doesn't need a hidden meaning, just asking for stuff like character depth or developments or things that are more than just "cute" as it's main descriptor.

>>146439807
That show stinks, my dude. But I'll probably never give it a fair shake because I think almost any plot involving time travel is garbage.

>>146439825
Fair point, vapid could come off as a harsh word to many. Ultimately I'm saying those shows objectively are very superficial, and to me who doesn't like the fun or cute things it goes for that lowered it to vapid.

>>146439844
Oh you
>>
>>146434347
Absolutely. HxH 2011 is a terrible adaptation.
>>
>>146439988
>the characters feel like actual, believable human beings with real feelings
>>
>>146440095
>Doesn't need a hidden meaning, just asking for stuff like character depth or developments or things that are more than just "cute" as it's main descriptor.
They have plenty of character depth and development, much more than your usual battleshonen and deepmature trash.
You're just too retarded and underage to figure that out.
Im pretty sure you havent even watched K-On
>>
>>146440169
>and underage
But Anon, I already said that I'm older than everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>146440169
>They have plenty of character depth and development
They are the average girls that always hill these type of shows just the production values were higher than the other shows that accomplished the same stuff so you are projecting as if there was other value as well.
>>
>>146440250
Im 60
Im pretty sure you aren't older than me
>>
>>146440291
Fill these types of shows* really need to read these before submitting
>>
>>146440306
Unless you turned 60 364 days ago, then I'm older than you since I'm turning 61 tomorrow at 12:03 AM.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 671x1000px
OP here

Movie stopped playing, heard gunshots outside and suddenly madoka movie 4 started playing on the screen
>>
OP here

This is my thread. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
>>
>>146440095
>Ultimately I'm saying those shows objectively are very superficial, and to me who doesn't like the fun or cute things it goes for that lowered it to vapid.
okay, but just because you think it's shallow doesn't mean that other people can't learn from it or find it really interesting
just because a show is SoL and has moe characters doesn't make it "objectively very superficial". If ou don't like it and you didn't take anything away from it, then it's fine but you don't speak for all the people who did.
>>
>>146440291
>hill
I dont really understand what youre saying but Im pretty sure its along the lines of 'its just cute girls doing boring things and theyre always act so unhuman so the otaku can masturbate and it has no other value' the retards always spout.
And since youre just projecting what you think about it by looking at its pictures on /a/ since you havent ever watched a show like this, your opinion is invalid
>>
Are we getting a second movie? If not they probably cut a lot of shit from the manga
>>
OP here

Just wanted to let you all know that i'm sucking major cock right now
>>
>>146434189
why does bottom left look like he has downs
>>
OP here

Yui is the best KyoAni girl.
>>
>>146440480
>okay, but just because you think it's shallow doesn't mean that other people can't learn from it or find it really interesting
Learning something doesn't mean there's depth, would you say the Clifford the big red dog has depth or refined execution? I can understand your view and good for you if you find enjoyment, but realize just as much as my distaste with the execution for the show makes me view it from superficial to vapid, your enjoyment elevated it in your view and you inferred things that might either not be there or are not as significant.

But ultimately this is why I'm saying you can enjoy things for what they are, I think personal attachment should not cloud your view about objective merits like narrative quality and execution.

But I think that may be along too much in a thread for KnK where people say the ending is bad because there wasn't a kiss.
>>
>>146440524
But anon, I watch plenty of SoL and greatly enjoyed some very trashy ones such as chuu2 which I mentioned earlier. I watched a fair bit of K-on, skipping some episodes but ultimately seeing around 80% of the show at least.

Your argument that you made that i think they all are idealized dumb blobs that just prattle on is accurate though.
>>
>>146434092
>the colors and animation were pretty
Everytime I see this I hope fat greek snob gets a stroke.
>>
>>146440850
don't pretend that a show is "objectively superficial" or vapid just because it doesn't meet your arbitrary standards
>>
>>146440985
>skipping some episodes
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>146440985
>But anon, I watch plenty of SoL
No you dont, stop lying and kill yourself
>>
>>146440850
Now I'm curious.
What's 'depth' for you? Is it impossible to find 'depth' in stuff that's clearly 'fun and cute'? You also are saying that 'depth' doesn't mean something that has a 'lesson' from which you can learn, what the fuck is 'depth' then? In what place that's not your mom's vagina can I find that 'depth'?
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (656KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
656KB, 1600x900px
>>146440985
>>
>>146440291
What's undeniable about K-On is how well presented the character's personalities are. They really do feel like real people that you've gotten to know over the course of the show and this is accomplished in ways that are often subtle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD18kj77kvM

This isn't the best video on the subject, but hopefully it opens your mind a little. Personally K-On really wasn't my thing, but I completely get why others enjoy it and I laugh at people that say it's somehow objectively lacking in substance. It's definitely got substance, it's just of a different type.
>>
>>146441074
Thats just an excuse so he can safely say he skipped that certain episode when asked to have a detailed discussion about a certain moment.
He clearly hasnt seen K-On and any other cgdct SoL except maybe(just maybe) chuu2
>>
>>146441074
I mean if I make it through halfway of an episode and I can't fucking stand it in a second season of a show I already want fond of, I'm pretty sure it's okay to skip ahead. I don't fucking care that Mugi ate the strawberry, I don't care about their reactions, and it's not like plot really exists in this show. In the unlikely event something developed I'm sure I'll be able to parse it in the next one.
>>
I wonder how the movie actually was.
>>
>>146441261
So, you mean you're 15 and lack the mental capacity to understand beleivable characters?
>>
>>146441261
jesus christ, kid.
just stop posting for your own good
>>
>>146441160
>What's 'depth' for you?
This is a good question, I think for depth I require meaning and substance that is not constantly spelled out. Something beyond the story itself happening, a meaning to it all sometimes in a metaphorical sense or how actions affect a larger picture. I'm probably not doing a good job of explaining this though.

>>146441181
Man outside the other girl being a design of pure sex, that show was fucking boring.

>>146441207
I think the substance is weak and ultimately the shows execution is a very superficial thing done well for what it is. I don't see character interactions being subtle at all but maybe this is just from my viewpoint and possibilly I'm holding the series to a viewpoint that's probably harsher than it should be.

Ultimately I just think when it comes to SoL it's a show that is just about fun and I really think that's the only substance this show has, which has its merit but it's still a superficial point. And when it comes down to it I had more fun with stuff like Azumanga than I did K-on, which I found absolutely boring and didn't like any of the girls. Same reason I think idol shows are trash.

To put my perspective fully into view, I think KnK is one of the only source materials that KyoAni has touched that was not awful to begin with.
>>
>>146441207
>>146441233
>>146441411
No you don't know what you're talking about. Just because you like K-on doesn't make it good, alright? K-on is still shit no matter how much you like it. now I've seen my fair share of slice of life, thrillers, and such, and I think you should really watch some actual deep animes before you put this moeshit on a pedestal. I suggest Ghost In The Shell, Lain, Ergo Proxy, Psycho Pass, and Monster.
Because ultimately the substance in slice of life anime is weak, it's just a bunch of girls doing jack shit, and then you people claim its the fucking best thing ever. just get over yourselves already. why is it so hard for you all to accept that your taste just isn't very good? Of course i'm not trying to sound pretentious here. You can improve your sense of anime by simply watching more of It. I've seen plenty of animes myself, and I think that if you all watch more deep animes, you will realize that K-on really isn't as good as you think it is.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 24.jpg (236KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
236KB, 1127x1600px
>>146440581
>they probably cut a lot of shit from the manga
They did, though not that much.
iirc, pic related was one of the scene that was cut out.
>>
File: 1472118637612.png (514KB, 1198x861px) Image search: [Google]
1472118637612.png
514KB, 1198x861px
>>146442408
>animes

Jesus fucking CHRIST
>>
>>146434189
What about Violet Evergarden?
>>
>>146442674
It's a pasta, isn't it?
>>
>>146442745
What did the megane guy do?
>>
>>146442408
>I think you should really watch some actual deep animes before you put this moeshit on a pedestal. I suggest Ghost In The Shell, Lain, Ergo Proxy, Psycho Pass, and Monster.
Your newfag is showing like a sparkling shit
Everyone here has seen these entry level shows
I doubt you have even watched more than 20 anime and came straight from reddit
>I only watch deepmature shows for deepmature people like myself
If you think you're an intellectual for watching shows like these just go back to school and masturbate your high school level intelligence to your classmates (Im pretty sure you already do)
Kill yourself and lurk more
>>
>>146442745
Was the mom slapping scene in it?
>>
>>146442827
Hypocrite cunt.
>>
>>146442674
>>146442763
>>146442875
you guys are baited way to easily
>>
>>146442827
Sensei may be the worst of all of the characters. As big of cunts Ueno and Kawai were, they at least showed SOME level of remorse for being terrible people. Sensei was truly the worst person in the entire thing and I wanted eyebrows to clock him instead of just throw water in his stupid face.
>>
>>146442745
And you know this how?
>>
File: amagi.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
amagi.webm
1MB, 640x360px
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>146445232
Bravo Kyoani
>>
>>146445232
KinoAni
>>
>>146445232
>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Hey, do you prefer 2 pigs passing each others slop through their mouths?
>>
>>146445232
>they didn't adapt silver spoon
FUCK THIS WORLD
>>
>>146438505
Will Keit-Ai ever be real?
>>
File: 58341260_p0.jpg (182KB, 421x430px) Image search: [Google]
58341260_p0.jpg
182KB, 421x430px
>>146445232
>Kyoani will never animate your live birth
>>
>>146445232
I felt like my mind was raped when I watched that episode.
>>
>>146445722
and this happened*
>>
>>146445232
GodAni, the biggest risktaker studio of this generation.
>>
>>146445500
We will never get glorious cow shit scooping and rectal exams with KyoAni animation.
>>
>>146445232
Fun fact: Originally the "AV Girl" was written to be actually proper Adult Video actress, however editor made Gotoh change it and thus the "Animal Video" gag was born.
>>
File: 5436547653357575.jpg (148KB, 825x930px) Image search: [Google]
5436547653357575.jpg
148KB, 825x930px
FMP
PLEASE GATOH-DONO
>>
>>146435035
It makes me sad that I can't be sure that you're trolling here. What kind of mouth breather does it take to completely fail to understand the many differences between mediums and the fact that all media engagement is so inextricably tied to subjective experience that "objective adaptation" is an oxymoron?
>>
>>146447869
He's a moron that interpreted "new scene" in the trailer to mean "anime original" instead of new footage of the movie that people outside of a few screenings have seen.
>>
>>146435035
Did you get butthurt by most of K-On being anime original?
>>
>>146448263
>dem hips
Ueno never stood a chance.
>>
>>146448355
Ueno looks damn near sickly, she's so gangly. She could never compare to a qt like Shouko. Then you account for personality and you can see why Ueno her, she stood no chance of winning the Shouya with Shouko around.
>>
File: sahara.jpg (97KB, 356x966px) Image search: [Google]
sahara.jpg
97KB, 356x966px
>>146448496
At least she scored some pussy
>>
File: shouko JSL.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shouko JSL.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>146434775
I just realized something about the new scene, it seems signing will sometimes be subtitled in order to be understood by non-JSL users.
>>
>>146449273
>dat tag
>>
>>146440388
Early Happy Birthday anon
>>
>>146449273
Do you know what chapter/scene that was?

Trying to figure out what points they adapted.
>>
>>146449317
Isn't his tag out literally every time Ishida is shown wearing a t-shirt as both a child and teenager?
>>
File: k.jpg (357KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
357KB, 1127x1600px
>>146450133
Chapter 25
>>
>>146450577
>Chapter 25
Oh boy, I guess THAT scene made it into the movie.
>>
>>146450543
Yes

I'm not sure why though
>>
>>146450577
The MC looks human enough, judging by that short scene.. will there finally be a modern KyoAni anime with a non-retarded MC?
>>
>>146451252
Have you watched any modern KyoAni anime?
>>
>>146451342
Yes..but this one feels much more human; he has flaws.
>>
>>146450897
I always thought it was just part of his character, to show the type of person he was.

>>146451252
>>146451370
Kumiko would like a word with you.
>>
File: kumiko.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>146451370
>this one feels much more human; he has flaws.
>>
>>146451483
>>146451509
Kumiko and Shouya really are unique protagonists.
>>
>>146450577
She's cute
>>
>>146446265
>Fun fact: Originally the "AV Girl" was written to be actually proper Adult Video actress, however editor made Gotoh change it and thus the "Animal Video" gag was born.

I don't mind it

It's a funny enough gag to play with audience' expectations
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.