[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 155

File: 250px-Concept_movie_poster_pic.jpg (37KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Concept_movie_poster_pic.jpg
37KB, 250x354px
What do you expect?
>>
File: 1451415964679.png (952KB, 750x865px) Image search: [Google]
1451415964679.png
952KB, 750x865px
Mami kicking Homura's ass.
>>
Any word on whether Urobuchi will be writing?

Honestly I think the story is over. It was over after the series, then a bunch of fans wanted a happier ending, and Urobuchi made a 90-minute movie of himself flipping them off. What more is there to be said?
>>
>>146377389

An assload of music.

Really though >>146378057 is basically right, the story was at a fine end when the series concluded, and the movie just threw this cog in the machine that made everything Madoka sacrificed and anything she taught Homura absolutely meaningless.

At this point, I would completely believe it if the crew working on this came out and said they're only making this so they can keep going with the aesthetic and still get viewers because the characters are still in it.
>>
>>146377389
Urobuchi and SHAFT surprising absolutely everyone by making it a lead-in to Magical Girl Noir Quest.
>>
>>146378858
I'd be fine with that. Is it still running?
>>
>>146378914
It just got off a months-long hiatus like a week ago. New thread in like four or five hours.
>>
Too much Mami.
>>
>>146377389
Unwanted additions.
>>
More assblasted fans
>>
>>146380539
Which probably include at least one stupid new character.
>>
>>146377389
Kajiura
>>
>>146380560
More faggots who are happy about the fans being assblasted.

More reasons for faggots to hijack threads and thake a shit on the franchise and fanbase.
>>
File: 1338592169583.png (51KB, 181x166px) Image search: [Google]
1338592169583.png
51KB, 181x166px
>>146377389
Interpretive ballet dancing duels where Madoka transforms into the mythical Princess Mumu and soothes vengeful spirits through the power of love and kindness in the form of ballet dancing as she gathers pieces of the Princess' heart so she may fight the big bad, the evil Crow.
>>
>>146380590
I hope so. We can then expect the soundtrack to be most probably great even if the movie completely bombs.
>>
Muh studio wars and tripfags

Mostly studio wars, as they fill up threads faster than tripfags.
It's time to let this series go, anon
>>
File: 2325321121214.jpg (18KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
2325321121214.jpg
18KB, 256x318px
>>146380638

> mfw with all the money spend on madoka we could have gotten princess tutu redone with fma:brotherhood tier visuals
>>
>>146377389
Shitty Tutu Ripoff
>>
File: 1463682662713.jpg (120KB, 720x580px) Image search: [Google]
1463682662713.jpg
120KB, 720x580px
>>146380730

>implying

Everyone who truly enjoys Madoka consider Rebellion a retconning garbage. Also seeing how bad the fanbase is it's good practice to just filter out madoka threads on sight.
>>
>>146377389
A battle between Madoka, Homura and Mami.
>>
The cruelest bullying Homura has ever received. The audience will get their pity and catharsis. Which will make them look back on Rebellion in a positive light.

Another character will build negative Karma just like Homura did in Rebellion and will need a fourth movie to settle things up. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>146377389
More Homura and Madoka in the spotlight, more Mami being strong a senpai, more Kyouko and Sayaka being useless bakas, Kyubey being more relevant again somehow.
Oh and of course more yuri bait for you faggots.
>>
>>146377389
At the very least it will look cool, like Rebellion.
>>
>>146378057
To be fair, Urobutcher had originally written the movie to have a happy ending as he could not imagine a scenario where Madoka failed. It was advice from the people from Shaft had suggested Homura that had done something wrong that he gotten the inspiration to change the movie to what we have. Butcher really believed that Madoka can save everyone.
>>
Disappointment, probably. The series and Rebellion put the bar too high, just being decent won't be enough.

I loved Rebellion, but the entirety of it was set up for a sequel. If the sequel isn't up to the standards the franchise has set for itself, it's probably going to ruin Rebellion for me too. Especially since some of the events in Rebellion take on different implications depending on how things turn out in the sequel.

Still, I'm looking forward to it. Rebellion absolutely need a sequel to tie up all the loose ends. I just hope they don't forget what made the anime so great in the first place just to include more pandering.
>>
>>146382822
>but the entirety of it
Only the last 10 minutes. What came before was all geared up for a clean conclusion until the point when $hinbo managed to take out that forced ending we actually got out of Butcher's ass.
>>
>>146383041
But that ending was foreshadowed throughout the entire movie.
>>
>>146383041
Nah, the entire movie is Homura being conflicted whether Madoka needs to be saved or not and how she ultimately failed in her mission.
>>
>>146383041
>>146383169
Or, rather, the character development of Homura leading up to that ending was the point of the entire movie.
>>
>>146377389
Princess Tutu inspired artwork and maybe storyline.
>>
File: Newtype201604.jpg (585KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Newtype201604.jpg
585KB, 1280x1813px
>>146377389
Their smug faces!
>>
So is Mami really going into war with them?
>>
>>146385301

To war with Homura, more like.
>>
>>146385301
She'll be the mediator. Kyouko will be on Homura's side and Sayaka will be against Homura.
>>
>>146377389
I honestly don't know. I expect a yin-yang ending, I expect Mami to be another red herring, and I know that it has the potential to be very good, but I don't think it can reach the same heights as the TV series or Rebellion. At best, I think it will be a fulfilling conclusion that makes the franchise as a whole more appreciable since it would be a complete story, but I'm deeply afraid that it will fall flat in some form.
>>
File: Homura 2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Homura 2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146377389
Homura kicking Mami's ass.
>>
There is no reason to continue after Rebellion
>>
>>146386454
You are wrong.
>>
>>146381958

>No TRUE scotsman likes Rebellion
Fuck off. I love the original series and I love Rebellion just as much. Don't try to think that everyone agrees with you just because the movie was literally 2deep4u.

That said, I am anxious about any new project. They can only milk the franchise so long before it goes down the drain. I'd almost rather it just ended as it is, indefinite though it may be.
>>
Anyone has any news on the next Madoka?
>>
>>146388233
Nope. Wait until after Wraith Arc ends.
>>
>>146387555

People don't dislike rebellion because it's '2deep4u', they dislike it because it didn't need to be made, and was an insult to the end of the series.

All of Madoka's suffering and her sacrifice, as well as fucking anything she taught Homura, is now rendered meaningless because "abloo bloo I became satan so madoka could have a few months at school again before she regains her identity and destroys me! Because I KNOW she would never have really wanted to sacrifice herself, even though she said she did!"
>>
>>146388233
Wait until the last Madogatari.
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>146388233
Nothing. Don't worry. Kevin-kun is with you forever.

>>146388272
Or during Madogatari-ten. I am going to join the exhibition. I already got the ticket.
>>
>>146388533
You literally just proved that Rebellion was 2deep4u.
>>
>>146388554

No I didn't, I'm not saying it has needlessly complicated visuals/themes, or that it takes itself too seriously.

It just shat on the original ending and didn't need to be made. That's not what '2deep4u' is.
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>146388552
The exhibition will be held in Tokyo, though. I must get airplane tickets again.
>>
>>146388792
>hole over Madoka's heart on the fan
SUBTLE
>>
>>146388790
When you egregiously misrepresent and overgeneralize major points of the work, you have failed to interpret it; it is 2deep4u to understand.

It subverts the original ending, yes, but not in a meaningless or absurd way.
>>
File: IMG_2562.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2562.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>146388952
My ticket: At Tepia hall in Tokyo on this September 22 from 10:00 to 12:00 a.m.
http://www.tepia.jp/english/access2
Would you go on a date with me there?
Also, I'll get the blue-ray disc of the concept movie.
>>
>>146389382
Will you upload them?
>>
File: Lesbian Breaker.jpg (873KB, 1550x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian Breaker.jpg
873KB, 1550x1200px
>>146377389
Deicide
>>
File: N_No_thanks.jpg (172KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
N_No_thanks.jpg
172KB, 1440x810px
>>146377389
Shit
>>
>>146381958
Rebellion was awesome dude.
Homu tryed to save Madoka even if it implyes convert to fucking Satan.
>>
File: 51712265_p13.jpg (965KB, 1024x1250px) Image search: [Google]
51712265_p13.jpg
965KB, 1024x1250px
>>146389402
I cannot upload the video, because I don't want to commit a crime.
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/145270286/#145292236
>>
File: hk2vb0h.jpg (124KB, 1003x580px) Image search: [Google]
hk2vb0h.jpg
124KB, 1003x580px
>>
>>146377389
Fanservice. A lot.
>>
>>146389035

I don't think I'm misrepresenting it. I may be overgeneralizing, but that's just because I don't want to go into paragraphs as to why I think it's bad.

And I still stand by it, the series itself had a clean finish, it wasn't really a happy ending, but it was the best they could have managed and stood strong on its own, there was no need for more Madoka to come out.

But nope, here comes Rebellion which at the very least apparently, Urobutcher had not wanted it to end like that originally, but regardless, we get what we got.

It just doesn't really make sense from a character perspective and from what we had seen so far, Homura seemed saddened by Madoka's choice in the series, because, of course she would be, but it looked like she understood the importance of it, and the necessity of it. Now in Rebellion, after hearing brainwashed Madoka say she would never want to sacrifice herself or give up the life she has, Homura ends up thinking that what she said was enough to actually act on. Homura becomes satan, she tears Godoka in two, leaving a god without a conscience to do Madoka's work, and for Madoka to sit around at school until she remembers she's a god and gets her powers back, which seems like it'll be very soon, considering she almost remembered on the first day.

So what was it for? To give Madoka a few weeks/months of normalcy before she becomes Godoka again? And then has to deal with devil Homura? Which would probably make her infinitely sadder? Homura, did these things because of something a memory-less Madoka said, and like I said, it literally makes Madoka's choices and her sense of agency meaningless.

It just ends up looking like a pointless story that only ended up regressing the characters and being the way it was so that they can keep milking Madoka.
>>
>>146389430
Hitomi cant punch a concept.
>>
More Inu Curry goodness.

They're the reason I got into the series, at this point I'm still into the series just for them. Nothing will compare to the first time I saw Gertrude and wasn't able to tell where she started and ended.

Woth out their visuals Madoka wouldn't be half as good as it is.
>>
>>146390050
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>146389948
>it wasn't really a happy ending, but it was the best they could have managed and stood strong on its own, there was no need for more Madoka to come out.
'Need' is always a poor excuse. Madoka's original ending, as you say, wasn't really a happy ending. Madoka sacrificed herself, but she didn't really accomplish much. Sure, magical girls no longer turn into witches, but you still have wraiths and magical girls suffering. It's pretty natural for Homu to not accept that given Madoka's sacrifice, and the movie explores that possibility; what would Homura do if she had the chance to change things? I don't think the story would have been 'incomplete' if Rebellion didn't exist, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good addition to the story. Terminator 1 also didn't "need" a sequel, but terminator 2 is still awesome.

>But nope, here comes Rebellion which at the very least apparently, Urobutcher had not wanted it to end like that originally, but regardless, we get what we got.
This is wrong. It's a persisting false impression caused by a poorly translated interview. Butch never said he had originally planned for Homu to take Madoka away. What he DID say was that he got stuck and had a writer's block regarding the ending, until Shinbo suggested that Homura betray madoka. Butcher accepted that advice gladly. It wasn't a "forced" ending.

>It just doesn't really make sense from a character perspective and from what we had seen so far...
It makes perfect sense, especially considering the further character development in Rebellion. Even in the original series, Homu was more than willing to kill or die for Madoka. She accepted it because she couldn't do anything about it. Now that's changed.

>...Homura ends up thinking that what she said was enough to actually act on.
Because it was. This is a point that I feel many people gloss over. Madoka erased her own memories before entering Homura's barrier, but she did not change her personality.

[cont]
>>
>>146377389
Only thing I care about is Yuki's GOAT music
>>
I hope that Gretcheb's familiar that were revealed in Madogatari ger animated.
The look pretty.
>>
Didnt Inu Curry disband? There is no point to continue now.
>>
>>146390486
>but she did not change her personality.
In other words, the Madoka speaking in the flower field is the same Madoka that Homura knew before she went through all of the suffering. For Homura, this is the Madoka she became friends with and wanted to protect. She knows that if pressed to, Madoka would choose to sacrifice herself for the benefit of all. But she also understands that, if spared from all of the suffering, Madoka would want to be saved. She says this outright. For Homu, the Madoka in the flower field is the one that always mattered hte most.

>So what was it for? To give Madoka a few weeks/months of normalcy before she becomes Godoka again?
Who knows how long it'll last? But basically yes. Homura would do anything to give Madoka just a little bit more time and happiness. Does that really not seem in line with what you've seen of Homura in the original?

>it literally makes Madoka's choices and her sense of agency meaningless.
Yes, that is true. But it's not the author making her sense of agency meaningless, it's another character. If a character in a novel takes another character as a slave, do you complain about cheap writing because of literal loss of agency?
Homura betrayed Madoka, but that doesn't make Madoka's sacrifice or its message meaningless to the reader. It does rob her of agency, but that's a tragedy; not bad writing.

>It just ends up looking like a pointless story
Given the above, I don't see how.

>only ended up regressing the characters
Again, I don't see how that's possibly true. All of the original impact remains. Homura got further development, but Madoka didn't lose any. She's just temporarily incapacitated. Sayaka, and to a lesser extent Mami and then Kyouko, also got a smidgen more development. No one regressed.
>>
>>146390732
That was a rumor; as far as I know, GIN is alive and well.
>>
>>146389948
The original ending is strong, sure, but it's too clean. Rebellion addresses many points it glosses over. Namely:

The Incubators are a threat, running around scot free. They do end up manifesting that and wreaking havoc, and are ultimately put in their place as tools for entropy mitigation after Homura breaks them.

Homura is robbed of her raison d'etre. She can't protect what essentially amounts to a natural law. She "accepts" Madoka's sacrifice because there's nothing she can do about it, and tries to live on, but ultimately, it's completely meaningless. She even begins to question whether her memories of Madoka were even true to begin with, if she was just deluding herself into fighting for something she will never have.

Madoka would make her sacrifice every time willingly, but only because she has no better alternative. Homura, by failing to protect Madoka, has forced her into a decision that separates her from her family and friends. She cannot accept this and must take responsibility.

Given the circumstances, it's a very logical progression for her character.

>So what was it for? To give Madoka a few weeks/months of normalcy before she becomes Godoka again?
Homura intends to maintain the status quo completely. We as an audience know that Madoka will not be overcome, but Homura has the confidence that she can suppress Madokami by force and maintain her normal life.
>>
>>146389948
Homura has been trying for years to save Madoka, only for Madoka to turn Homura's sacrifice into a fate worse than death.

It's natural for Homura to want to save Madoka from herself until the bitter end.

If Madokami is a byproduct of Homura's sacrifice, then Akuhomu is a byproduct of Madoka's sacrifice. Their fate is intertwined.

Rebellion is the other half of "Madoka" and is just as important as the main series, just like how despair is as important as hope.
Thematically, It's fucking genius and I'm not even sure Butcher knows what he created.
>>
>>146390486
Just to clarify one point. Your post makes it seem like Homura didn't value Madoka's sacrifice. But truth is, that's what she held onto for the entire time. Rebellion was about the memory of Madoka not being enough for Homura anymore, and Homura being true to herself by following her own desires rather than cling to the moral values that Madoka provided.
>>
Hitomi FINALLY becoming Meguka
>>
>>146383695
Why does Mami look like she was photoshopped on to the image? The lineart is different.
>>
>>146391418
I both agree and disagree with this. Homura did value Madoka's sacrifice, and you're right that it's basically what kept her going. But in the end, she didn't value it as much as she valued her own wish of protecting Madoka. Whether that was out of genuine will to see the 'original' Madoka happy or out of her own selfish desire is another matter, but the fact is that she chose her own way over Madoka's.
>>
>>146391677
When I said "desire", I meant her desire for Madoka to be happy. She never cared about herself. And I agree with you that she didn't value it as much as her wish of protecting Madoka; Rebellion was about her realising that.
>>
>>146377389
For it to end. The Swan Lake stuff is either a red herring or MadoHomu's going to happen right before they decide to kill themselves.

>>146385764
This. Kyouko outright stated stated she would rather not serve the Law of Cycles if given a choice in Wraith Arc.
>>
File: 135862112910.png (32KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
135862112910.png
32KB, 150x150px
>>146377389
whoremura being a turbo dyke.
>>
>>146377389
>people not knowing Faust
>normal Urobutcher hack-a-thon
>D E C O N S T R U C T I O N
>>
>Beginnings is problem (witch system)
>Eternal is thesis (Madokami)
>Rebellion is anti-thesis to the series (Homucifer)
>Synthesis (Yin Yang)

It really does seem structured for yin yang, doesn't it?
>>
>>146392531
They're going to merge into one being, something like Ardhanarishvara.
>>
File: 1457219475358.jpg (150KB, 560x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457219475358.jpg
150KB, 560x667px
>>146392531
>>146392898
The synthesis thing is so cliche and predictable that I think it would retroactively ruin the series.
>>
>>146392898
They literally become MadoHomu.
>>
>>146393054
It's all about execution. If they pull it off nicely it could work.
>>
File: 1438139868715.png (150KB, 366x362px) Image search: [Google]
1438139868715.png
150KB, 366x362px
>>146393107
It's not something I can be very optimistic about.
>>
>>146393054
Unless Homura develops a coherrent ideology and function in opposition to Madoka and set's up a magical girl hell or Madoka decides hope is lost and abandons Homura, there's not really much else.
>>
>>146393054
>The synthesis thing is so cliche

When did ever 2 cute girls love each other so much they fused together into one concept?
>>
>>146393054
The overwhelming majority of fans would be fine with it. Let's not pretend AI YO was some sort of genius twist in writing.
>>
File: 1449029145272.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449029145272.png
103KB, 217x320px
>>146393054
>my waifu merging and becoming a different person
Nothing could be worse.
Unless she dies.
>>
>>146393520
You're waifu is a dyke.
I'm sorry anon but she'll never love you
>>
File: 1448132483046.jpg (48KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448132483046.jpg
48KB, 550x800px
>>146393708
>You're waifu is a dyke.
It can be argued that Homura has never actually felt love before
http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Clara_Dolls#Clara_Dolls
>while the last one, Love, has yet to arrive.
>>
>>146394002
>Thid much denial
She felt love when she was reunited with Madoka and regained her resolve. She is love.
>>
>>146394002
devil homura is last doll
>>
>>146394216
Madoka becomes a clara doll confirmed.
>>
>>146394002
The Clara dolls being there always felt weird to me.

They're familiar, but it's like they're individual beings rather then magical minion creatures like Homura's Crows or Homura's Footsoldiers

at least they're qt though
>>
>>146394719
The thing that confuses me is that even though Homura is not a witch, the dolls are still around.
Why is that?
>>
>>146393054
Duality was obvious from the start. It's a key theme throughout the seires. It's a question of whether they end on a oppositional god-devil dichotemy or they end on dualistic yin-yang monism. Either one would acheive a balance.
>>
>>146394920
She's not a witch, but her nature isn't terribly different. It's like Madoka not being a magical girl.
>>
>>146394920
Remember, familiars can break off from the witch they spawned from.
Think of a situation like Anja or the Ulla from episode 3
>>
>>146395199
There is no balance. Homura isn't the actual devil. She's not the personification of evil here. She just wanted to create a sanctuary where mortal Madoka can live out her peaceful mortal life. Her method is wrong, but she's doing it with good intentions.
>>
>>146395519
I see what you're getting at, but the dolls are still loyal to Homura.
>>146395312
I like this idea. The idea that Homura broke out of the Incubators' witch system like Madoka did makes more sense.
>>
>>146395809
I'd say it's 50-50 selfish and altruistic. Homura wants Madoka to be happy, but also wants Madoka all to herself.
Delicously grey.
>>
>>146395809
Rather than good-evil I think it's more like altruism vs ethical egoism.

Madoka is legitimately altruistic, in a sort of self deprecating way. She thinks sacrificing herself for the world is the only way for her to be meaningful.

Homura, on the other hand, is egoistic in that she values Madoka over everything else. She is similar to Madoka in that she doesn't think her life holds any meaning aside from protecting Madoka. But unlike Madoka, she would rather sacrifice the world for Madoka than the reverse.
>>
>>146382749
That's not quite right. He did write the happy ending originally but I'm certain he wasn't satisfied with it himself. I'm not sure where you got this notion that "he couldn't imagine a scenario where Madoka failed".
>>
>>146395966
>but also wants Madoka all to herself
Not really. She thinks she's too evil to deserve Madoka. Her purpose is to suffer so that Madoka doesn't.

>>146396163
>But unlike Madoka, she would rather sacrifice the world for Madoka than the reverse
She can't sacrifice the world, because Madoka can't live without a world to exist in. Moreover, it's not enough to preserve Madoka's existence, but also her happiness. If the world is fucked, then Madoka would suffer as a result, so Homura has to protect the world.
>>
File: 1447013234131.jpg (103KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
1447013234131.jpg
103KB, 720x520px
>>
>>146398426
"Lesbian" implies she could be attracted to other girls. She only has eyes for Madoka.
>>
File: rekt mami.jpg (407KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
rekt mami.jpg
407KB, 900x750px
>>146377950
never!
>>
>>146377389
Nothing, and I'll still be disappointed.
>>
File: 45425686_p0.png (2MB, 2560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
45425686_p0.png
2MB, 2560x2080px
>>
File: Material_Book_014.jpg (3MB, 6191x4380px) Image search: [Google]
Material_Book_014.jpg
3MB, 6191x4380px
>>146391540
Because the art was made by Junichiro Taniguchi? He is the chief animation director for PMMM, though.

>>146394002
>>146394216
>>146394337
>>146394351
>http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Rebellion_Material_Book#Witches_Artwork
>The fifteenth and last one to come is Love. Nobody has seen this Devil yet. The night is not yet over. She will not end the night again. We are the mourners, the theater troupe of this mortal world.
>>this Devil

>>146394920
This. Magica Quartet has to explain it in the next project. If they were not in Kyubey's isolation field, they could not exist under Law of Cycles in the universe. Homura rewrote Madoka's universe, though.

>>146401839
Hi, there!
>>
>>146377389
>What do you expect?

More annoying memes from an annoying fanbase.
>>
File: 1472084090075.png (152KB, 301x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472084090075.png
152KB, 301x260px
>>146389035
Homura literally spends two goddamn thirds of the movie going on and on about how great Madoka is and how her sacrifice shouldn't be in vain, she knows that literally all of Madoka's friends effectively work for her, so it's not like when she gets saved she'd never see her again, goes through this huge ass guilt trip only for Madoka to help her recover, then proceeds to fuck everything up for everyone because it wasn't good enough for her to live in eternity with Madoka.

>"But she did it because Madoka missed her family!"
You do realize someone can accept their fate and still not be 100% joyful about it, right? That's not a justification to fuck the universe, mind wipe your friends and send everything down the spiral to fucking entropy because you didn't like Kyubey's shit eating grin anymore.
It's not deep, it just shits on Madoka's sacrifice and undermines everything because Homura wasn't happy. It was fucking selfish.
>>
File: 15773480_p0.jpg (301KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
15773480_p0.jpg
301KB, 500x600px
>>146407785
see >>146407885
>>
>>146407918
But that's the entire point of Rebellion. Homura goes on about Madoka's sacrifice, but realises that her own desires are more important to her.

>You do realize someone can accept their fate and still not be 100% joyful about it, right?
Homura knows that, but Homura doesn't accept Madoka's fate. By the end of Rebellion, Homura's purpose is no longer to uphold what Madoka thinks is right.
>>
>>146407918
Why do you think Homura has "use" for Kyubey? It's not just petty revenge; she's using him for entropy mitigation. She doesn't "shit on" Madoka's sacrifice; she renders it unnecessary by pulling her weight instead and allowing the other girls to live normal lives. She literally made life better for every one of the girls except for herself. Her reasoning was selfish, sure, but her ends accomplished more than Madoka did.
>>
File: 44285449_p0.jpg (617KB, 800x958px) Image search: [Google]
44285449_p0.jpg
617KB, 800x958px
>>146377389
I expect a happy ending for Nagisa and all of the other magical girls. Especially Homu. She deserves to be happy after all she has been through.
>>
File: 41651005_p7.png (356KB, 1008x1046px) Image search: [Google]
41651005_p7.png
356KB, 1008x1046px
>>146389948
>>146388790
>>146388533
>>146383041
>>146382749
>>146381958
>>146407918
Rebellion's ending made perfect sense. To anyone saying that Madoka was happy with her wish and only said otherwise because she was brainwashed, you are wrong. Take a listen to her character song, won't you? It came out well before any of the movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk

She says the smile she puts on is fake. She says that when she tells Homu she will see her again, she knows she is lying. She says that she wished Homu had realized she was unhappy and stopped her.

Homu did nothing wrong.
>>
Just destroy everything.
>>
File: confrontation.jpg (79KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
confrontation.jpg
79KB, 500x491px
>>146377950
Still hoping that Sayaka confronts Homura in a significant way.

Mami's great, but Sayaka had way more build up as Homura's rival.
>>
>>146391422
Only girls with magical potential can see Kyubey. Hitomi can't see Kyubey so that may not happen.
>>
File: 1438219582036.png (587KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
1438219582036.png
587KB, 800x471px
>>146406730
hello there friend! Wait a minute, could the final doll be the final boss of the new series? Maybe a leader of the clara dolls all of which become the primary antagonists when homu somehow loses control of them? We have seen that the dolls are able to stand up to magical girls, so i could imagine that they will be explored in more depth if there is another season.
>>
>>146409989
I thought it was more about who Kyubey specifically chose more-so than who had the ability to become Meguca.

They never really explain his selection process though, so magical potential's as good a theory as any.
>>
>>146378057
Still hoping they keep Urobuchi on staff.

I don't want another Psycho Pass 2.
>>
>>146410050
Homucifer herself is the final Clara Doll.
>>
File: 23398595_p0.jpg (518KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
23398595_p0.jpg
518KB, 700x989px
>Rebellion's ending made perfect sense.
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146069169/#146091177

>>146410050
>could the final doll be the final boss of the new series?
Homura?
I think the final boss may be Kyubey.
>Maybe a leader of the clara dolls all of which become the primary antagonists when homu somehow loses control of them?
Probably, the clara dolls are always Homura's familiars.
I gotta go! Good bye!

>>146410207
Yeah. >>146406730
>>
File: 264.jpg (51KB, 525x580px) Image search: [Google]
264.jpg
51KB, 525x580px
>>146381958
I loved Rebellion. Thought the cute intro went on a bit too long on my first viewing though.

After the original series there wasn't much of a chance of lulling the audience into a false sense of security with the upbeat intro.
>>
File: DifferentStoryKyoko.jpg (1022KB, 1111x1606px) Image search: [Google]
DifferentStoryKyoko.jpg
1022KB, 1111x1606px
>>146377389
I'm still waiting for them to animate the Different Story. Almost liked that one more than Rebellion.
>>
File: 1470546260127.png (382KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
1470546260127.png
382KB, 700x494px
>>146410416
hmm interesting, so many avenues they could take with this, heck hitummy could be the new baddie! all we can be certain of is that homu will remain best girl!
>>
File: hitonme.png (614KB, 814x1172px) Image search: [Google]
hitonme.png
614KB, 814x1172px
>>146410568
>Hitomi as the villain
I hope not. That would just seem odd after Sayaka finally had her full emotional reconciliation about her.
>>
It'll turn the canon on its head, introduce a jaw-dropping twist, and further divide the Madoka fanbase

I just want to see ballet Madoka
>>
File: Concept Movie B.jpg (341KB, 1313x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Concept Movie B.jpg
341KB, 1313x1013px
>>146377389
I'm willing to forgive a lot if there's a really well-animated fight scene with Sayaka and Mami versus the Clara Dolls.
>>
File: 1462512884791.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1462512884791.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>finally thinking there's a big update on the next project
>it's just news about the new Madoka slot machine
>>
Yaoi undertones.
>>
It won't actually happen.
>>
>>146410758
Maybe Kyousuke will get caught in a cross-fire.
>>
File: class act.jpg (27KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
class act.jpg
27KB, 550x367px
>>146412935
How would we ever go on without violin kid?
>>
>>146410758
I do not know why some people want Hitomi to be the villain or just in general do not like her. She did nothing wrong.

She even gave Sayaka the chance to be with Kyousuke because she knew she liked him. How many people will give up the person they love for their friend? She is a good friend and gets too much hate.

I do like the Hitummy images though.

>>146412935
Kyousuke gets too much hate too. He just didn't see Sayaka that way. Is that so bad?
>>
>>146413285
Not informing the person that visited you at the hospital every day when you get released is insensitive as fuck.
>>
File: kyubeystand.jpg (190KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kyubeystand.jpg
190KB, 1000x1200px
>>146377389
I expect it to be a masterpiece and if it is anything less I will shitpost angrily about it on this board until the end of days
>>
>>146413351
This. Kyousuke isn't really worth hating, it was just a dick move that he never talks to Sayaka once he finally left the hospital.

After that he doesn't have much relevance to speak of.
>>
File: 54033642_p0.jpg (91KB, 662x877px) Image search: [Google]
54033642_p0.jpg
91KB, 662x877px
>>146413351
Maybe. She knew he was better though.
>>
File: DSmanga.png (901KB, 1180x1750px) Image search: [Google]
DSmanga.png
901KB, 1180x1750px
>>146413351
>>146413594
I liked that Kyousuke actually tried to thank her for visiting him in the Different Story manga.

But Madoka gets frustrated that he never questioned why he magically got better and tries to reveal that Sayaka made her wish for him. So things get awkward for everyone.
>>
>>146413203
For Hitomi, she would turn into a witch.

>>146413351
>>146413604
You would think that after all those visits he would look for Sayaka.
>>
File: Head joke that isn't Mami.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Head joke that isn't Mami.png
404KB, 640x360px
I'm hoping the whole Quintet gets decent screen-time at the very least.
>>
>>146414383
>Quintet
What about Nagisa
>>
File: 41808202_p0.jpg (975KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
41808202_p0.jpg
975KB, 1240x1748px
>>146414167
>You would think that after all those visits he would look for Sayaka.
Maybe. He did act kind of oblivious to it all. He probably just didn't think it was that important. Sayaka was just a friend to him. But that isn't really a good reason to hate him I would think.

>>146414383
>>146414709
Yes, do not forget Nagisa. She needs screen-time the most of anyone.
>>
>>146408773
This.
Friendly reminder that just because Madoka wants to save those around her does not mean that she is desperate to throw her life away needlessly like some can make it sound like - that would be more up to Sallaka's alley with her destructive suicidal tendencies to fight witches despite her terrible condition after losing Violin Boy.

On that fateful time when she asked Homura to shoot her soul gem, right before that Madoka asked Homura to save her from her fate. She did not want to die in vain, fooled like that by Kyubey, and if Homura somehow was able to maintain most if not all of the changes she once imprinted on the universe through her wish without the need for her individuality to be wiped out then the situation right now is not too far off.
>>
File: after.jpg (81KB, 850x594px) Image search: [Google]
after.jpg
81KB, 850x594px
>>146414709
More backstory on Nagisa would be nice if they have the time for it, but I'm not too invested in her story compared to the others.

Maybe if they had a whole second season to work with.
>>
File: 124.jpg (111KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
111KB, 800x567px
>>146408773
>>146414869
There's not enough information about Homura's new world to say that everything's perfectly fine.

If it was a genuinely stable magical system like it was before I don't see why she would have to resort to threats and trying to erase everyone's memories in the first place.
>>
File: 42440176_p48.jpg (128KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
42440176_p48.jpg
128KB, 500x685px
>>146415123
They could make it a short that airs before the movie. That way it would not take away time from the main story.
>>
File: TheDifferentStory.png (242KB, 691x394px) Image search: [Google]
TheDifferentStory.png
242KB, 691x394px
>>146415260
Make it a double-feature with Different story to round out everyone's backstories and I'd be sold.
>>
>>146377389
I expect a blatant princess tutu ripoff and a very unneeded sequel.

I thought the original run ended fine.
>>
>>146415550
I think most people agree with that. Rebellion was amazing, but the original run had the better ending. That's why we need a sequel.
>>
File: 43167834_p7.jpg (284KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
43167834_p7.jpg
284KB, 700x990px
>>146415348
I would enjoy this. How long would The Different Story be animated though? That could be a movie itself I think.
>>
File: DifferentStory.jpg (293KB, 682x1095px) Image search: [Google]
DifferentStory.jpg
293KB, 682x1095px
>>146415659
It was three volumes long. I imagine that it could almost be as long as the original series if they didn't rush it.
>>
File: 1452905200157.jpg (13KB, 167x184px) Image search: [Google]
1452905200157.jpg
13KB, 167x184px
>>146405657
>driving on the left side

Disgusting.
>>
>>146415931
That's a foreign thing.
>>
>>146377389
Nagisa suffering and turning into a witch in front of Mami. Kyouko turning into Ophelia on screen as well. More screentime for best girl Patricia. Kyubey becoming human.
>>
>>146416176
It's barbarian.
>>
>>146380677
It's a movie? I thought it was a tv series coming up.
>>
File: Mami Concept Movie.jpg (134KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mami Concept Movie.jpg
134KB, 640x360px
>>146416301
Homu's gonna hurt her babbies to set her off isn't she?
>>
File: 41330074_p0.png (303KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
41330074_p0.png
303KB, 800x800px
>>146415931
>>146416328
What is wrong with it?

>>146416301
Nagisa will be fine. I hope.
>>
File: Enough.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Enough.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I don't know what will happen, but I fear it.
Someone has to rule the world.
>>
>>146416381
>It's a movie
That's what most people are assuming.

I think they've only referred to it as their next project though. Little official news yet.
>>
>>146416453
It's fucking weird, it's alien. Euro Truck Simulator 2 made me get pissy at Britain. I still love them, though.
>>
>>146377389
suffering
>>
>>146416742
That's a given.
>>
File: Sayaka Clara.jpg (79KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
Sayaka Clara.jpg
79KB, 500x459px
>>146411584
>Full length Clara Doll sword fight
I want it.
>>
>>146409276
That was about Madoka feeling like she's useless as a person unless she tries to help people. If anything, it explains her martyr complex.
>>
Wait, did they announce a new Madoka movie?
>>
>>146416900
It's just a c o n c e p t m o v i e
>>
>>146377389
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
>>
File: ballet.jpg (38KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
ballet.jpg
38KB, 620x348px
>>146416900
They released a concept movie that's teasing at their new project.

So yeah, kind of.
>>
>>146388552
>madogatari
>no art of senjouhara as a meguca with a wish, soul gem etc
>>
>>146416900
They've hinted at it since 2015 with the concept movie. People speculate that the official announcement will be at the last Madokagatari which is in 26 days.
>>
File: 42492505_p0.png (727KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
42492505_p0.png
727KB, 707x1000px
>>146416606
You only think it is weird because you are used to driving on the other side. I grew up with everyone driving on the left side and I think your way is weird. There is nothing inherently better or worse about one of them as far as I can tell. I haven't actually driven before though.

>>146416810
The only scenario I can think of where those lyrics make sense is her being the law of cycles. When else does she leave someone for what she thought would be forever? When else does she visit her city, feeling more alone than ever?

Even if it was about her feeling the need to sacrifice herself, the lyrics are very telling about the scenario, and it does seem clear that this is not what she wants.
>>
>>146391422
Only if poorfag does too.
What would she even wish for besides kyosuke healing his arm?
>>
>>146410758
>>146410568

What would even be Hitomi's power if she was turned into a Magic Girl?
>>
File: 1463630806890.png (410KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463630806890.png
410KB, 600x800px
>>146417031
Countries that drive on the left are special snowflakes wannabes. Hell, even Homura thinks it's weird that her countrymen drive on the left side.
>>
File: 1451249869490.jpg (48KB, 381x341px) Image search: [Google]
1451249869490.jpg
48KB, 381x341px
LHD cars are better because I prefer shifting with my right hand.
>>
File: n8fbxdaLnp1raccls.png (98KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
n8fbxdaLnp1raccls.png
98KB, 500x280px
>>146417059
Who do you mean by poorfag? Kyouko already is a meguca.

>>146417096
Why would she make the vehicles in her labyrinth drive on the left side of the road then?
>>
>>146417031
Madoka isn't happy about it, but thanks to her altruistic nature she will still sacrifice herself every time.

>>146417087
>Q: If Hitomi Shizuki were to become a magical girl, what would she wish for?
>A: For Kyuubey to disappear immediately.
The power to extreminate pests?
>>
>>146414709
We see her dead mother hopefully.
>>
File: Poorfag-chan_new_version.jpg (27KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
Poorfag-chan_new_version.jpg
27KB, 300x364px
>>146417059
What would poorfag wish for? A laptop?
>>
>>146416446
Nah, the universe will just prove too overwhelming to control the suffering for homura.
>>
File: 1471159587531.png (73KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471159587531.png
73KB, 324x324px
>>146417212
See >>146405657

Madoka is a left-side plebeian, so of course Homu Homu would put cars in the wrong side of the road for the sake of her girlfriend best friend.
>>
>According to production notes in the show's guidebook, the human Charlotte's mother was dying, but Charlotte didn't use her wish to save her. Her mother wanted to eat cheesecake, but her daughter (whether out of either concern or petty greed) didn't share it with her.

Why is Nagisa such a bitch?
>>
File: 1451208744152.jpg (1MB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1451208744152.jpg
1MB, 1254x1771px
>>146417226
I'd settle for seeing Sayaka's parents. Something makes me think that they must be darn neglectful.
>>
>>146417348
That's Homura's parents. I get the impression Sayaka has a pretty normal family.
>>
>>146416301
These are so unlikely they make green ranger seem viable in comparison.
>>
>>146417213
Where's that source?
>>
>>146417031
That song was written long before anyone even thought Madoka wouldn't be a flop and people would even want a sequel. For all they knew, it would be as big a bomb as Vampire Bund. It's pretty clearly about Madoka feeling useless and depressed as a normie. Listen to her talk with Mami in Episode 3 again.
>>
File: mami2.png (438KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
mami2.png
438KB, 800x588px
>>146377389
Someone post the Mami pic that scolds me for fapping to her, and someone else post the one the encourages me to keep doing it
>>
>>146417481
https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Nitro%2B_Q%26A_Panels_at_Animagic_2013
>>
>>146417268
Her mother in heaven to be happy.
I know Japan had heard of poorfag. Has urobuchi heard of her yet?
>>
>>146417396
Homu's parents are dead.

Sayaka's probably think their stubborn moralfag daughter will somehow know what's best in any situation. Though they probably get worried when she disappears for several days.
>>
>>146417443
I just want the other witches to show up onscreen. Uhrmann deserves better.
>>
>>146417213
>The power to extreminate pests?

Maybe erase things out of existence, sort of sounds like the destructive power a villain would have. Also, it would contrast well with Sayaka's power of healing.
>>
>>146415256
Sayaka was just being difficult, and would have tried to fight Homura anyways even if she most likely is unable to even scratch her. Her being clapped away only eliminated any unneeded hostilites from her.

Now Madoka is another story, and it seemed as if her not feeling at home so to say under the new circumstances almost led her into going back to being Madokami which by extension would mean undermining the very purpose of the devilverse.
>>
>>146377389
Reminds me of Princess Tutu
>>
File: 4a52.png (559KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
4a52.png
559KB, 680x381px
Hitomi saving the day from degenerate bitches
>>
I felt that Sayaka, Kyouko and Mami were too ideal in Rebellion, stripped of their character flaws. I think it's excusable because Rebellion takes place in an ideal world with no struggles. I just hope the trend doesn't last.
>>
File: 53255305_p6.jpg (1MB, 1869x2039px) Image search: [Google]
53255305_p6.jpg
1MB, 1869x2039px
>>146417347
That is not true. She wished to share one last cheesecake with her mother before she died, but then she realized that she could have cured her and fell to despair. She is young, do not blame her too much.

>>146417335
Madoka isn't even old enough to drive yet, so that image is just a joke.

>>146417491
Yes, but do listen to everything she says. She says that it would have been better to say that she would stay around, and that she hopes (Homu) noticed.
>>
File: 1472216340299.jpg (243KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472216340299.jpg
243KB, 1400x1600px
>>146377389
Conflict, relationships & bittersweet ending.
>>
File: 1467955097903.jpg (65KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1467955097903.jpg
65KB, 460x460px
>>146418074
>Madoka isn't even old enough to drive yet

So what? Homura asked if she liked her parents, city etc etc the way it was and she answered yes, so that meant she would want to keep cars driving in the wrong side of the road. What proves my point that Madoka is a left side plebeian is that when she recreated the world she didn't made right side driving universal. It's fucked up.
>>
>>146417268
For everyone she knows to have a good day that day
>>
File: 1436328786073.jpg (940KB, 1400x939px) Image search: [Google]
1436328786073.jpg
940KB, 1400x939px
>>146417839
>Sayaka was just being difficult
She watched Homura tear Madoka down from the sky despite her protests, erase her memories of her friends to lock her away in a life of Homu's choosing, and casually threatened to destroy the world once she was done with it
>>
>>146417782
>All the girls in the Law of Cycles catch wind of all the devil shit
>we get a scene of every witch shown just steamrolling through Homura's familiar army like the one scene in rebellion
>>
>>146377389
Everything to be good again
>>
File: Justice Trio.jpg (449KB, 1180x565px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Trio.jpg
449KB, 1180x565px
>>146418073
I thought it worked alright for the short length that Rebellion was.

Sayaka showed that she had finally moved on from her regrets to become Madoka's archangel, but was ultimately unable to stop Homura. Mami was in top form, but slow to accept that the ideal world was false. And Kyoko just kind of being a bro now that she had friends and free food.

Would like to see them get a bit more of an arc in the new movie if Homura isn't the sole protagonist again though.
>>
File: Cleopatra.png (626KB, 710x486px) Image search: [Google]
Cleopatra.png
626KB, 710x486px
>>146418457
>Sayaka and Nagisa identifying and announcing every new witch attack like WWE announcers
>Who's up next, Oh Shit It's Cleopatra Bringing The Pain
>>
File: 41165652-r.jpg (2MB, 2000x2205px) Image search: [Google]
41165652-r.jpg
2MB, 2000x2205px
>>146418457
I hope they raise a witch army and they all merge and recreate Walpurgisnacht
The one enemy Homu could never beat, it would have great psychological impact
>>
>>146418073
>Sayaka
Nah, she still didn't let go of her dumb justice ways that led into her doom on countless timelines, as one can see from her futile attempt to confront the Devil near the end when she is so unable to understand her motives she asks Homura if she is going to destroy the reality she had just set up moments before.

So, in addition to her previous flaws one can add:

-confirmed not to learn from her past mistakes and not knowing to improve on them
-new charge for incompetence (shared with Nagisa, though the latter was disguised as a non human for majority of the time so less of the blame lies on her): their policy of doing nothing once in the isolation field failed spectacularly with Homura hatching a pointless plot to save Madoka from QB through suicide, when there never was any need for it to begin with, and they had to restrain Homulily in addition to their other duties as a result
-being an insensitive bitch and keeping a secret from Kyouko (the one affected the most by her presence, and whom she spent the longest time with) on the matter of their time together being short, and she never even apologized for it

The other two, yeah, though in large part for, fight scenes aside, them beng only barely above Nagisa in getting their due time and attention here.
>>
>>146418457
>>146418838
>>146419018
Her power is now on par with Ultimate Gretchen. No ones doing shit.
>>
>>146418074
And homura remembered. Plus we know how butcher's mind works. There is definitely something wrong with the homuverse, especially seeing how it's basically a giant birdcage.
>>
>>146419018
>All right...
>Guys, let's do the old you-know what.

>"Do what?"

>What else?
>Combine!
>>
princess tutu feat. heavy weaponry
>>
File: 1451095912243.jpg (403KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1451095912243.jpg
403KB, 1000x850px
>>146419451
>Homu! Let's see you grit your teeth!
>>
>>146419451
>>146419645
If you guys are doing that at all then it is Kyubey or bust for the antagonist slot.
>>
>>146381395
>tfw streaming the Princess tutu dub.

Surprisingly enjoyable. despite
>Streaming
>dub
>>
File: Mamma Mami.jpg (860KB, 1474x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Mamma Mami.jpg
860KB, 1474x1022px
Adventure.
>>
File: 1441157790915.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1441157790915.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>146377389
What is this? New Princess Tutu season?
>>
File: 147243707755.jpg (78KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
147243707755.jpg
78KB, 600x668px
>yfw meguca chooses mumi
>>
File: Quintet Tea.png (386KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Quintet Tea.png
386KB, 600x337px
Madoka's ending this war.

With hugs if need be.
>>
>>146415931
are you from /o/?
>>146417087
>pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 568x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 568x854px
>>146377389
I expect all the girls will become gods after a couple fights and romance scenes and have to fight a even stronger enemy together as friends. I feel like they'll find out about the stronger enemy towards the end and it'll end on a cliff hanger.
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 700x1000px
I expect great music as well. I feel like nobody talks about how great the new music is going to be.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x281px
That's probably because you all forgot about the true essence of Madoka and the atmosphere is brought along with its glory. I thinks it's time I remind you all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btmSuNcxiIU
>>
File: ArchangelMichael.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelMichael.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>146421223
Sill gushing over Decretum.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 564x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 564x748px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlJRdRwCCY
>>
>>146377389
Homura's Tears, Homura's bullying, Homura's sadness, Homura's blood Homura's deaht.
>>
>>146389800
Can we get some actual lewd, like for real?
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 400x226px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ3hP_q7Ns
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>146421332
What did you expect? We're talking about the greatest anime of the century guaranteed. I wouldn't expect anything less from the music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x12JObsN41E

I haven't seen a series with this much great music since Inuyasha.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1280x732px
It sort of stings to know that you guys will never understand me. I try to explain what's in my heart and how much this series means to me but I don't think you guys will ever truly understand. This is a sacrifice I'm willing to make and I accept it fully because I love this series and everybody in These threads.
>>
I expect this girl will run around being a mean degenerate bully because that's all she is good at...
>>
Will the threads have actual discussion or are the tripfags going to run everyone out?
>>
>>146422362
Maybe when there is new content. The trips aren't that bad though anon. I kind of think they're cute sometimes.
>>
File: 7b501a64.jpg (234KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
7b501a64.jpg
234KB, 850x1202px
Need more witch Stands.
>>
>>146422362
>>146422517
The real threadkiller is you know who.
I don't know why people respond to him, the threads would be so much better without his shit.

The trips are just metastasized from the tumor that is Him.
>>
>>146422617
I wonder what it's name would be.

I wonder what every witch would be called, now that I think about it. They could honestly make some compelling standos if they were tweaked a bit.
>>
>>146422631
Quit being so obsessed about referring to him then, stupid.
>>
>>146422770
I saved your image.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1211x1206px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1211x1206px
We might be getting some sort of new content though. A couple threads back somebody was saying that they're making a Madoka/Monogatari crossover series or something like that. I don't know why they'd go that route instead of Hidamari sketch but it's probably not even real.
>>
>>146423073
>crossover series

Do you mean the shit they did literally a year ago?
>>
>>146423215
Not its different and new but this is assuming it's even real. I think he posted a link to something but it was in Japanese so I couldn't read it.
>>
>>146423073
You mean the Madogatari event? I doubt they'd do an actual crossover.
>>
File: image.jpg (708KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708KB, 1500x843px
>>146423259
I doubt it as well but it's not the worst thing I've ever heard remember this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
This gave me an appreciation for spinoff crossover anime. It was probably the best Type Moon series ever.
>>
>>146377389
Madoka's bare legs
Brushing against Homura's silken thighs
and moans.
>>
File: 1471451275239.jpg (281KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
1471451275239.jpg
281KB, 700x583px
>>146420781
/int/, though I do lurk /o/ sometimes.
>>
>>146422955
YEah, I don't know why you would want pics of such an ugly girl, but your welcome I guess. I don't get how anyone could ever like a single thing about her at all. She's just mean and arrogant and she probably smells really bad too.
>>
File: 1461309142277.png (220KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461309142277.png
220KB, 1000x1500px
>>146424234
Don't badmouth Kyouko, ya cunt
>>
>>146422362
What attracts so many tripfags to these threads? I know threads for popular franchies tend to have a resident tripfag (LoN in Bleach, Jake in SAO, Royal in Soma, Stiyl in Raildex) but Madoka threads have like four plus namefags. When did this happen?
>>
>>146424345
The majority of the trips in this thread are one person. An 8gagger has doxed him and it turns out he's a pedo tranny with serious mental problems.
>>
>>146424345
I'm pretty sure there is more than four. You just got to learn to live and let live. In the end I nothing really matters except the series and the characters.
>>
File: 1456129728109.png (123KB, 318x190px) Image search: [Google]
1456129728109.png
123KB, 318x190px
>>146424541
>he's a pedo tranny with serious mental problems

What
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x641px
>>146424234
You're one sly son of a bitch but as long as you keep producing these pictures I don't care how long you stay.
>>
File: 1461012048859.png (129KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
1461012048859.png
129KB, 568x541px
>>146424649
Knock him out once we hit the image limit
>>
>>146424646
Search those terms on desustorage.
>>
File: 545234524.png (1MB, 1549x985px) Image search: [Google]
545234524.png
1MB, 1549x985px
what will be in the new short?
>>
File: image.jpg (720KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720KB, 2400x2400px
>>146424761
He's just misunderstood. He actually told me he likes Kyoko a couple threads ago believe it or not. He's a true Tsundere.
>>
>>146377389
>shaft
I expect it to be out by 2020
and that's being extremely optimistic about the release date
>>
File: 1451368381507.jpg (112KB, 434x464px) Image search: [Google]
1451368381507.jpg
112KB, 434x464px
>>146424938
Why are you posting piss girl all of sudden?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 750x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 750x950px
>>146424916
If this is real I feel like they're not going to make it the best it can possibly be by leaving Hidamarai Sketch out. It seems like a perfect fit.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>146424982
Because I'm listening to a believing in justice remix right now. I've posted it before.
>>
File: 1455518262654.jpg (787KB, 1007x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1455518262654.jpg
787KB, 1007x1422px
>>146425146
I'm listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmlEvUK4AA

Reminds me of all the tripfriends and namefriends in Madoka threads.
>>
File: 1471587111621.jpg (259KB, 486x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471587111621.jpg
259KB, 486x714px
>>146424284
She deserves it, there is not one good thing about this girl. What's worse is she just bullies people and doesn't have an ounce of compassion in her heart. She deserve to be treated like an animal and locked in a cage.

>>146424938
I don't like a single thing about her, ok? You are totally mistaken. Why would I have any love for this heartless beast?
>>
File: 1462043316016.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462043316016.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>146425320
>there is not one good thing about this girl
She's cute and beautiful
>she just bullies people
Sayaka had it coming
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1024x576px
>>146425232
Holy Jesus Madoka! I think you posted the wrong video.
>>
File: 1456339540906.jpg (89KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1456339540906.jpg
89KB, 640x368px
>>146425394
I did not
>>
>>146424938
>I'm just false flagging. I actually told myself I like Kyoko a couple threads ago believe it or not. I was samefagging.
FIFY
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x896px
>>146425465
Perhaps some circus music would be better suited to what you are referring to?
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 480x672px
>>146425520
Great opinion. It's almost like a legit conspiracy theory.
>>
File: 1444727495040.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444727495040.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>>146425560
Circus music are actually pretty damn good.
>>
>no one but the samefag is posting
Thread lost it's quality. Shame.
>>
File: sapporo_vsl_mami.png (131KB, 276x574px) Image search: [Google]
sapporo_vsl_mami.png
131KB, 276x574px
>>146377389
Mami-san's smile
>>
>>146425604
>Great fact. It's almost like you could read through my obvious methods
FIFY
>>
>>146425393
Sayaka was in a tough spot and going through a lot. Kyoko did nothing but hurt her more.
It's classic manipulation: she makes Sayaka insecure and unconfident, and then she starts trying to be a little nice (but still controlling). Remember when Sayaka refused her stolen goods? Remember how violently Kyoko reacted because Sayaka wouldn't abandon her ideals and do what Kyoko tells her to do? Then she turns around with her smooth talking later, offering 'kindness' to an already broken girl. It backfired and she pushed too far, by that time it was too late and Sayaka turned into a witch.

Kyoko is a heartless beast with no love. All she wanted to do was take advantage of Sayaka's frail mental state and get into her pants, and ended up hurting her so much more than she was already hurting. Kyoko is selfish and doesn't care who she hurts as long as she satisfies her own desires.

How could anyone forgive this girl? She is so horrible!
>>
>>146425726
You should photoshop a fang in her mouth for the ultimate experience. I know it won't be realistic but you're missing out.
>>
File: 1469919943261.jpg (91KB, 459x845px) Image search: [Google]
1469919943261.jpg
91KB, 459x845px
i want kyubey to call the galactic federation and put those meducas in their place
>>
>>146425789
Listen, can you please just stop shitposting with this persona. I rather you post forever as your Bebe trip.
>>
File: Cuckus Maximus.png (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckus Maximus.png
787KB, 1920x1080px
>>146425789
And I shall repeat once more. Sayaka had it coming. She made Madoka cry, she cockblocked Homura in many timelines. Got herself HITOMI'D and whined and whined even though it was her own damn fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 656x960px
>>146425784
I must seem pretty smart through your eyes detective. I'm pretty good but you're giving me far to much credit. I simply can't accept it.
>>
>>146425895
Sayaka was going through a hard time. She needed kindness and understand, and maybe a little compassion. It would be impossible for Kyoko to offer any of those things, because she is a cold soul, but the least she could have done is backed off and left Sayaka alone. Maybe Sayaka could have worked out her issues then.
>>
>>146425899
>I must seem pretty retarded through your eyes detective. I'm pretty shit & you're right about my sad samefagging, I simply must leave.
FIFY
>>
File: 1449135526529.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449135526529.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>146425991
Sayaka literally deserves everything bad coming her way. Kyouko's actions, even if unintentional, sped up Sayaka's transition to a witch which led Homura to erase her from history (again).
>>
Posting more lewd worst girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>146426064
Are you mad?
>>
>>146419451
>we will never get Tengen Toppa Walpurgis Laggan
w h y e v e n l i v e
>>
>>146426085
I think Sayaka could have been a good girl. IT's hard with this moster sticking her nose in and hurting her more.

Whatever though, I don't know why you would be so rude to a nice girl like Sayaka, but that's your choice.

All I know is this girl is totally horrible. She has not one ounce of true kindness in her.
>>
File: 1468056966496.png (823KB, 1200x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468056966496.png
823KB, 1200x1280px
>>146426170
Rude? Sayaka was the rudest cunt in the whole show. All Kyouko did was some light banter compared to Sayaka's twisted actions.

Face it, Sayaka is a traitor to justice. She spoils the name of justice and doesn't cares.

Kyouko's only fault was to not kill Sayaka right there and then. Same for Homura. Sayaka is a threat to the magical girls and the whole world and must be contained. She doesn't even cares about her infamy.
>>
>>146377389
I thought this thumbnail was Princess Tutu for a second and got excited.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 450x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 450x651px
>>146426170
I agree. I actually feel bad for Sayaka fans. They'll never understand what it's like to understand the story of Madoka and the friendship these girls have because of the consistent misery the feel on a daily basis.
>>
>>146426104
It's just you & I posting in this thread again. So when there's really nothing but yourather shitposting going on; it gets real boring.
Also the quality discussion that was happening earlier seems to have cease. All that's left in the aftermath is you replying to your own posts.
>>
>>146426289
How could you possibly ever say that when Kyoko is so much worse? Sayaka may have walked the wrong path, but in her heart she wanted to do what was right. Kyoko never cared, not one bit. She takes joy in hurting people, how can this kind of person ever be forgiven?

>>146426324
I hope Sayaka does well in the next movie. Although, I don't want her to be at odds with Homura because Homura is a good girl too. Kyoko on the other hand, deserves no redemption and I hope every bad thing happens to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 500x354px
>>146426378
That fact that you think I'm capibal of such a task honestly brings me great joy but I promise you I'm not that great. I'm pretty much a normal person in a Madoka thread. Do you have a favorite girl mystery-kun?
>>
>>146426460
>capibal
dammit l0ve
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 296x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 296x622px
>>146426500
Damn! See I make silly mistakes all the time and I promise you that's not even the worst one.
>>
>>146426597
Post from a computer then
>>
>>146426460
You're far from normal, but I'm no different. Only thing is I'm not twisted & sad like you are. You are capable of these actions because you're doing them right now. In all likelihood, you're posting from multiple devices.
Top characters are both Sayaka & Kyouko. I've told you before.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 700x840px
>>146426639
Now you're just being silly anon. If I was on a computer I would probably be watching anime or playing games or somthing but that's just my opinion.
>>
File: 1452697153246.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452697153246.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
>>146426698
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 775x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 775x575px
>>146426646
If it makes you feel any better I like Kyoko as well. Keep on giving it your best and eat a healthy breakfest every morning.
>>
anon's pretty silly. Why would he think we are the same?

Kyoko's l0ve is nice but is a bit misguided and I would rather not be mistaken for someone who could honestly think this creature would have any love in the first place.

so stop it
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x917px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x917px
>>146426740
This is why I come here. You're learning the path to my heart. I'm glad you took my opinion into consideration before you discarded it.
>>
File: 1443296040504.jpg (279KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
1443296040504.jpg
279KB, 600x481px
>>146426862
You knocked my heart out first
>>
>>146426759
Honestly just want to know if you actually do like the character. You constantly shit in her then admire her, you're like a damn roller coaster.
By the way, do you happen to post on other threads while you're shitposting here? I'm busy in another but I do buy time to talk to you.
>>146426775
As if it wasn't already obvious enough. You & your namefagging happen to always be the only ones left.
>>
File: image.jpg (411KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 2400x2400px
>>146426944
Okay I can see you're in a hurry so let's just cut the bullshit and get down to brass tacks! What do you think about this?
>>
File: image.png (257KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257KB, 500x650px
>>146426921
Best tag team.
>>
>>146427015
Seen you spammed it constantly.
Don't have any particular opinion since Madoka isn't a powerlevel genre.
I'm in no hurry. You dodged my question too.
>>
File: image.png (313KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313KB, 640x360px
>>146427052
It's just a lower ranking based on their abilities and skills. Think about it this way in sports teams are given a power ranking although any team could technically win on any given day. I didn't dodge your question by the way. I just skillfully ignored it. That is my true power.
>>
>>146427033
Actually I find Homura & Mami a better duo since they're both specialize in marksmanship.
>>
>>146427132
But you need a close quarters person in the mix in my opinion plus I don't think the teamwork from team Yellow/Purple would be all that great considering how they feel about each other.
>>
File: 1456676371527.png (759KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456676371527.png
759KB, 1200x1000px
>>146427033
This.

>>146427132
>Homura
>being allied with the fat Italiaboo piss bitch

No.
>>
>witch doujins never
Which witch would you want to see lewded, and how?
>>
>>146427224
Kreimhild Gretchen fucking Homulilly, obviously.
>>
>>146427128
Seen you spammed that frame of Kyouko & Homura too. Mostly to attack anons who issue with your spamming but both sides are obviously the problem.
>>146427171
>>146427183
See? You can't even discuss civilly.
Also Kyouko & Sayaka are a great close range duo with Kyouko's speed & Sayaka's defense. Something which has been pointed out by Butcher before.
>>
>>146427183
Any magical girl would never want to face these two in a battle. This is the scariest duo in my opinion out of all the mix and match ups.
>>
>>146427224
Doujinshi have slowed likelihood due to Madoka not being say "active" athe the moment. Franchises like Love Live! & Kancolle take the cake.
>>
I don't know. I don't get why people are ok with this girl, she is very hurtful and I don't think she would ever show anyone true love because she doesn't have any. At least it doesn't seem that way because she is such a mean bully all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
I'll admit Mami and Madoka come pretty close but that mostly because I'd be scared of Mami. I don't think base Madoka with no Karmic destiny boost would be all that great in a magical girl fight although her ability to kill witches is probably the best in the series in my opinion. Her bow is powerful but it seems inconvenient against fast smaller enemies.
>>
File: cunts.png (2MB, 1221x2695px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
2MB, 1221x2695px
>>
File: 43860344_p6_master1200.jpg (231KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
43860344_p6_master1200.jpg
231KB, 600x800px
>>146427499
Your assuming anyone could ever bare to attack Madoka. She too sweet and kind and no one would ever hurt her. I bet even this heartless monster wouldn't be able to bring harm to her. That's saying something because she is pretty compassionless.
>>
>>146427545
what's the red x flag? old spain, right?
>>
>>146427580
Yes. That's the Cross of Burgundy.
>>
>>146427499
>>146427562
There you go replying to yourself again. It's clear you won't be quitting this false flagging anytime soon. Must be tiring posting pointless text from multiple devices. Never understand why you like samefagging so much. You bring down threads with this.
>>
>>146427562
Madoka isn't some washed up punk anon. Remember when she made her wish in episode ten? She seemed so sure of herself it was actually pretty scary. I wouldn't underestimate her. She seems sweet but I have a feeling when she gets mad she would be a very different person in battle even though we don't get very much of her battling. I wish there was more serious Madoka art that didn't make her seem totally moe. I really liked that power and confidence she showed in episode ten.
>>
File: image.jpg (932KB, 3541x2480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
932KB, 3541x2480px
>>146427696
If you ever want to tell me what hurt you so bad in this series I'll be here to listen. Sometimes the pain seems unbearable but with friends you can overcome it. It all starts with accepting yourself. This pain won't last forever. It all starts with the magic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM
>>
>>146427730
I'm not saying she is. I'm just saying she is too adorable to ever lay a hand on. She inspired Homura to go through endless suffering just to keep her safe.
Even in episode ten, resolved Madoka is even cuter. You would have to be a heartless monster to hurt Madoka. Kyoko might even have trouble at first but since Kyoko is pretty heartless she MIGHT be able to hurt madoka.
>>
>>146427906
Wal hurt her but that's because she's a monster.
>>
>>146428036
Although sometimes I think Wal is just misunderstood. Some people say you can hear her crying when she fights Homura.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>It has to be this way, I'm never going to let you go again Madoka.

Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1446697022090.jpg (353KB, 1210x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1446697022090.jpg
353KB, 1210x1744px
>>146428487
She's right. Sometimes you have to firmly grasp what you want.
>>
>>146428518
I'm not judging. I just wanted to hear thoughts.
>>
File: image.gif (980KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
980KB, 500x270px
>>146428518
>being by yourself must be very lonely.

Any particular thoughts on that and her character?
>>
>>146428640
Don't it strike you as odd that she'd say that like she couldn't relate? What's happening here in your opinion?
>>
>>146428640
>>being by yourself must be very lonely
Hits too close to home
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 850x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 850x597px
>>146428680
Sad words indeed. My theory is she was so worried about Sayaka that she didn't even take herself into consideration because we all know that Kyoko has been through hard times. I love this picture.
>>
>>146428640
>sidemouth
it never looks good 2bh
>>
>>146428792
This
>>
>>146428792
I don't mind it. I didn't even really notice it until you said something. What's your favorite anime face angle? Don't tell me it's tilted backwards?
>>
>>146428754
Worried about Sayaka? After she was the one that hurt her in the first place? I don't know what kind of scam she was trying to pull, but whatever it was it didn't work.

hope this isn't too lewd for blue
>>
>>146428893
I'll let that slide because I saved your picture.
>>
File: 1471571338228.jpg (68KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471571338228.jpg
68KB, 681x960px
>>146428754
She's remembering when she stole twenty dollars from her father while they were out playing with her little sister, and is now contemplating robbing that innocent family somehow.

She's truly awful.
>>
File: 1454880177825.jpg (77KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
1454880177825.jpg
77KB, 400x352px
>>146428960
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 736x414px
>>146428960
That takes skill to spin such a sad image around like that. You should create fanfiction. Surly that would be a better use of your talent?
>>
>>146428912
Why reply to yourself saving an image you already have & beated your dick to.
>>
>>146429164
I think "beat" would be the proper term anon.
>>
>>146429201
Right
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 634x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 634x906px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1024x726px
Do you guys ever think about the people on /a/ who haven't watched Madoka yet and refuse to give it a chance and feel sad or is that just my beautiful caring personality at play?
>>
>>146429497
that's how I feel about people who haven't watched K-on
>>
>>146429783
I actually haven't got around to watching it but I will someday I just got done watching TWGOK which is old but it's another anime I managed to avoid for a long time and it was actually very good.
>>
>>146429857
Ohh, yes and the intro is pure gold.
>>
>>146409915
yeah but Im tired of seeing mami strategically corner and or BTFO Homura only to be fucked over by plot

Mami is an overpowered jobber and I just want to see her win completely once.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 155

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.