[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that Aizen never used his Bankai once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Keikaku.png (738KB, 954x577px) Image search: [Google]
Keikaku.png
738KB, 954x577px
You are now aware that Aizen never used his Bankai once
>>
>>146375036
Ok, here's a theory: Aizen never achieved bankai in the first place.
He just made everyone believe he had one with Kyouka Suigetsu.
>>
But he did, you just can't remember it.
>>
Didn't he use it in the form of hollow release on his way to evolve to butterfly man?
Not sure if it counts. Just finished watching the Animoe, does it ever get decent again?
>>
>>146375758

It has one of the best ending of all time. Turns out Aizen is the good guy all along.
>>
>>146375793
i'm surprisingly okay with that, i kinda lost interest after ichigo rekt him.
he was so delightfully smug.
>>
>>146375036
Makes sense, seeing as everyone thats seen his Shikai release has been under his illusion(including us as viewers/readers)
>>
What if Aizen's sword is actually constantly on Bankai? That would explain why he's got such an OP ability.
>>
All according to plan.
>>
>>146375036
All of Bleach was his Bankai in action. Kubo is just too lazy to draw a chapter explaining Aizen actually rules all 3 worlds and made the scenario we read in Bleach to entertain himself, sort of like a movie with himself acting in a cameo role .
>>
Kubo is Aizen's bankai.
>>
File: 1471854842143.jpg (88KB, 820x624px) Image search: [Google]
1471854842143.jpg
88KB, 820x624px
>>146375036
> Heard that bleach ended
> Go the wiki to see what everyone's Bankai was
> Constantly getting " not yet revealed"
> The series has ended and we didnt see a good third of Bankais

What kind of bullshit is this
>>
>>146376322
Hey whats this guys name again?
>>
>>146376322
Kubo got told he was cancelled and had a month to wrap the series up
>>
>>146375095
This is plausible. If he lied to entire Gotei about his shikai, he must have faked his bankai for his captain exam, too.
>>
>>146376360
That surely explains why he killed Ukitake off before showing his bankai.
>>
You are now aware that we don't know ANYTHING about the whereabouts of Yoruichi, Urahara, Grimmjow, Harribel, the Royal Guards, Isshin, Kira, Komamura, and the motherfucking SOUL KING.
>>
>>146376360
What I dont understand (Keep in mind I dropped out of Bleach after Ichigo vs Aizen) is that given the threats that goes on in the series why dont most captains just use their fucking Bankai. Like why didnt all the captains just go up to Aizens and his goons and just activate all their Bankais.
>>
>>146376357
Angry movie critic

>>146376448
We never found out Aizen's motivation did we? Well other than changing the world
>>
>>146376518
I think it's been implied he had a goal similar to Yhwachs, but abandoned it later on.
>>
>>146376490
Because Kubo didn't make a bankai for every captain. It's simple as that.
>>
>>146375095
nah, part of Aizen's shtick was that he had reached his limits as a shinigami and mastered all the techniques and abilities of his kind, and sought to become something greater
>>
File: 1469049375566.gif (2MB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
1469049375566.gif
2MB, 432x243px
>>146376425
Ukitake got killed off Fuck I really wanted to see his Bankai
Maybe it was a Zanpakto satellite that shot lasers from space
>>
>>146376570
Then why introduce a concept and never go completely through with especially in a series that has so much screen time devoted to side characters
>>
>>146376575
I still can't wrap my head around how Aizen was weaker than Isshin. That contradicts how Aizen felt isolated over his power, when a former captain WITHOUT BANKAI dominated him.
>>
>>146376711
Because Kubo is a hack. Unironically.
>>
People shit on Narturo a lot but it didn't have a list of 300+ unresolved plot holes like Bleach. Even Berserk and Hunter x Hunter have fewer unresolved plot points and they're both 150 years away from completion.
>>
>>146376715
>Aizen was weaker than Isshin
He wasn't.
>>
>>146376785
The difference is that despite getting shit later on Bleach was still fun to read due to Kubo being Kubo, Naruto jumped the shark in the pain arc and was unreadable until Madara started fighting
>>
>>146375036
My theory:

Aizen never reached bankai. I think there's something about Kyoka Suigetsu, maybe it corrupts whoever wields it. The point is, at some point before becoming squad 5 VC he had somehow come to the conclusion to become God.
If it really is his Zanpakuto controlling his will, that means he couldn't gain dominion over it, because the second step of bankai is dominating the zanpakuto.

That's my head canon at least
>>
>>146376785
Really no point in shitting on Nardo anyway. It's a dumb anime for kids. And i'll happily partake in the dumb as long as it makes me feel like a kid.

I started watching it solely because i wanted fun times with nips like i had with duragun barru. My only complaint is the brutal amount of fillers.
>>
>>146376490
From a plot point of view you can try to excuse it by a plot point he raised in the last arc, where damage taken to bankais can never be repaired. That makes it risky to bring it out.

In actuality, of course, the answer is that Kubo is a fucking hack who never made a lot of them and fucked up the pacing so he couldn't cover a lot of them anyway.
>>
>>146376785
Naruto's completely bizarre homoerotic obsession with Sasuke made Naruto much worse than Bleach. That and Bleaches supporting cast was much more interesting than Narutos, Zaraki, Mayuri, etc. Ichigo was fine being cardboard because everyone around him was interesting. Naruto pushed everyone of interest into Chad territory
>>
The entire bleach series was his bankai
>>
>>146375095
>he just made everyone believe
Well yes obviously. He even said he showed them a water based zanpakuto. However he must also have a real bankai as he said he accomplished everything there is for a shinigami
>>
>>146377708

Kubo was his bankai.

He had a Bankai so powerful and unusual, it transcended dimensions and turned fiction into reality.

In fact, Aizen actually was a God. He placed his sword's avatar into the real world, to create the actual universe everyone around him inhabited.
>>
>implying that we aren't living in aizen's bankai as we speak
>>
File: ako laughs at you.jpg (74KB, 271x479px) Image search: [Google]
ako laughs at you.jpg
74KB, 271x479px
>>146377862
>implying Aizen isn't working your boipussy with his bankai
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.