[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Anime that needs to be made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: i188367.jpg (16KB, 218x120px)
i188367.jpg
16KB, 218x120px
>late for school

>run out and bump into tsundere redhead girl

>fall on top of her

>squeeze her boob in confusion

>she calls the cops

>I get arrested

>tsundere redhead visits me in jail

>“It’s not like i feel bad for getting you arrested!! B-BAKA!”

>Sees my cellmate is a cute blonde foreigner

>“I-I better stick around to make sure you won’t do anything indecent to her!”

>tsundere redhed proceeds to get herself arrested. Ends up in same cell as me and the cute blonde girl

>Title: “It’s not like I want a prison harem!”
>>
Aren't Japanese prisons really awful? Like almost American prison levels of terrible?
>>
File: video_game_programmers02.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
video_game_programmers02.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>146369693
MC would have to be one hell of a trap to get thrown into a womens' prison.
>>
>late for school
Dropped
>>
>>146369804
I imagine they isolate you pretty heavily, although I don't really know what the conditions are like. Euro prisons seem pretty cozy, even if you kill people you get a little dorm room with a TV and a bed and all the books you want. If you get locked up in the US you share a room with some roody-poo who is in for double homicide. No TV, no books besides the bible, and yeah, you're probably going to get your face smashed in and raped your first day (unless you rape and smash someone else's face in).

Here's what it'd be like if one of us went to prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
This is the most unbelievable premise you could possibly describe. I refuse to believe a young, healthy Japanese schoolboy would be running late to school and not have toast in his mouth. See me after class.
>>
>>146369804
All prisons should be awful to an extent. It's prison, not the naughty corner. American prisons are relatively humane.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>a harem comedy in which the male MC does everything he can to resist the girls' advances and tries to completely avoid them
>...except he's doing so for completely understandable reasons, and not just because he's a little bitch faggot like in usual harem anime

The female cast would be like
>one is unfuckably ugly
>one has a perfect storm of STD's
>one is a single mom of a biracial child
>one is Rosie O'Donnell

Etc
>>
>>146370166
injapan boys and girls go in the same prison to uplift the birth rate.
>>
File: baumettes%20cellule_0.jpg (163KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
baumettes%20cellule_0.jpg
163KB, 1000x666px
>>146370348
It seems to me the cozy prisons in Europe are mostly exclusive to Nordic countries, partly because their crime rate is rather low and they focus on rehabilitation. On the other hand the prisons in my country (France) look pretty shitty.
See http://www.rfi.fr/france/20121206-france-baumettes-reflet-inhumanite-prisons-francaises-controleur-general-lieux-privation-liberte-cglpl
>>
>>146372451
>the year is 2145
>Japan's population has dropped below 1 million
>entire cities lay empty because everyone lives in Tokyo now
>skyscrapers have been converted into huge vertical farms for rice and other crops
>the few people left work tirelessly to make sure everything runs fine
>the PM has no staff at all, does all the secretarial work and runs everything by himself
>hardly enough people to make sure that trade shipments arrive and go out on time
>roads have fallen into disrepair since no one can even get a DL anymore (the office doesn't have any staff)
>in a last ditch attempt, the PM declares that every Japanese citizen must breed, and must have at least 5 children or they will be expelled from Japan
>Tents are erected everywhere around the city where people are forced to breed at least 3 times a day with different people
>you have a special card you have to swipe which records how many times you've fucked that day
>you can either meet up with your partner or just go and fuck whoever is there at the time
>once a woman gets pregnant, she isn't required to go until she has the baby
>men and women are given bonuses if they get someone pregnant or knock someone up
>men are still required to go fuck more women even if they got their partner pregnant

Would it work, /a/?
>>
>MC is rude
Why can't this be a thing?
>>
>>146372101
10/10 deconstructed so hard that I gained Crazy Diamond
>>
>>146369693

This one:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/im-the-main-character-of-a-harem-manga-but-im-gay-so-every-day-is-hell-for-me-r15825
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.