[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myriad Colors: Phantom World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: witch.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
2MB, 1600x900px
All this talk about best girls and no one mentioned this cutie.
>>
>>146279311
That episode was good because it referenced Fun Fun Pharmacy.
>>
>>146279311
Based on what's talked about in the threads, all those cheery humanoid phantoms don't exist in the original source, apparently in there they're all malicious beasts like the ones that appeared in the first or the fifth episode. The kung fu siblings aren't vengeful, they just want a fair match, and the big villain apparently have a change of heart that she's not willing to admit early on.

There probably aren't any images of LN phantoms that I know of, but in the show all of them have some sort of spiral markings somewhere, like this witch with the spiral hair and on her shoulder. This is also why the typography of the show's title are slightly different with the LN one.

Also, their eyes have different reflections in their pupils, human's are slightly faded colors of their corneas, meanwhile the phantoms are of contrasting colors. Not noticeable easily, but this becomes a minor plot line twice I remember.

And we all really want to shag them.
>>
>>146279311
I want to keep a phantom as my fucktoy
>>
>>146281434
I want a phantom to keep me as a fucktoy.
>>
>Make one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen
>Don't use her anymore
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>146281789
Can't outdo the main cast
>>
Kyoani side characters look better than other shows' main characters
>>
File: 56165171_p0.jpg (2MB, 2697x1883px) Image search: [Google]
56165171_p0.jpg
2MB, 2697x1883px
>>146281825
But she was so perfect, mayadere tier.

I'm sad.
>>
>>146281825
Then just make her the main cast.

Give us the Kyoani cake and milfs show we've all been wanting.
>>
>>146281789
She's evil
Bad girls don't get anything good
>>
>>146282184
But that doesn't appeal to their core-demographic
>>
>>146282209
Evil girls are best. Especially if they turn mayadere for the MC.
>>
>>146279311
I thought she would be evil and that there would be a trick in her spell but she was actually pretty nice (and a qt)
>>
>>146282658
Well she hands it to every phantom around without thinking of the consequences
>>
>>146279311
I want to fuck that Phantom.
>>
>>146282184
I think them being side characters are all that anyone's getting. Older women aren't cute.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.