[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does Monster get good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 145619856421314.png (860KB, 857x641px) Image search: [Google]
145619856421314.png
860KB, 857x641px
When does Monster get good?
>>
If you really want to get into it, read the manga instead.
It's still going to be slow as hell though.
>>
>>146247624

It was good for the first 15 episodes, but it's dragging on with tons of filler now. Does the manga not have that?
>>
>>146247171
overrated shit
>>
Eva is love
>>
Just read the manga if you feel the pacing is too slow.

Why the fuck people watch anime adapted form manga. 99% of the time, they are inferior to the manga.
>>
>>146248075
I don't know, I'm just repeating what I was told after I finished watching the anime.
>>
File: 14561895462584.png (907KB, 863x646px) Image search: [Google]
14561895462584.png
907KB, 863x646px
Why am I watching this shit?
>>
if you actually pay attention you can tell what's going on and enjoy the series.
>>
>>146252307
>tell what's going on
What. I don't think I've seen anyone complain that they couldn't finish Monster because it was confusing or they couldn't tell what was going on. It's just bad.

>>146249118
The manga doesn't solve the pacing, though.
>>
Seriously, Monster is even slower than Space Brothers.
>>
OVER RATED SHIT!!!!!
>>
It's a slow burn but worth it by the end.
>>
>>146257256

It's more like watching paint dry. By the end, you might be satisfied by the result, but the long haul there is ridiculous.
>>
>>146247171
>when

never
>>
>Not watching it for Lunge or Dieter.
>>
>>146247171
never
>>
>>146247171
Episode 1.
>>
>>146247171
It doesn't.
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
>>
>ADD kids nowadays can't watch slower paced anime
>people actually fall for the ITT Overrated Shit topic nowadays instead of playing along
bury me with old /a/
>>
>>146248075
The anime stays very true to the manga. If you don't like the pacing of one, you won't like it in the other.
>>
>>146247171
Go watch Sword Art Online. Sounds like more your speed, kiddo.
>>
I want to be Lugen who can work with full concentration
>>
>>146249816
Because by the end of this arc Tenma appears to save the day
>>
>>146247171
When you see the trap.
>>
>>146252385
Yes it does, you fucking moron. Your issue isn't the pacing of events, it's the actual time it takes to get through them. Manga is easily 3x faster to read, and infinitely more enjoyable for some series due to that reason.

Monster is packed full of non stop character introductions, location changes, events and reveals. There is no problem at all with the pacing.
>>
When you get some taste damn normalfags wanting constant action and fanservice shoved down your throats
>>
I read the manga, if you are not liking it now, drop it, because it does not get better.

The manga dragged for too long, it is a interesting read, but it is not a "masterpiece" as some people like to claim.
>>
File: 1445144584028.png (91KB, 326x231px) Image search: [Google]
1445144584028.png
91KB, 326x231px
>people actually defending this shit series
Man /a/ really has changed.
>>
>>146247171
OVERATED SHIT!

OVERATED SHIT!
>>
What's everyone's favorite, most overrated episode that is barely connected to the overall plot?
>>
>>146265747
> Your issue isn't the pacing of events, it's the actual time it takes to get through them.
Thanks for trying to tell me what my own issue is, but that's blatantly incorrect, since I haven't watched a single minute of the anime in my life. The manga is full of uninteresting fluff that simply stretches out the length.
>>
>>146268505
Then you're just an ADHD riddled child, there's not a thing wrong with the mangas pacing and there's no 'fluff'. Everything that happens becomes plot relevant, one of the biggest strengths of Urasawa as a writer is how he handles large casts and a broad scope by giving everything importance.
>>
>>146247171
What episode are you on?
>>
>>146266981
The episode with the Hitman and Nina
"Killing's easier than you think; you just have to forget how sweet the sugar is."

The episode with the detective and all the murderers who did it because of Johan was also a fantastic fucking episode
>>
>>146268667
Urasawa's absolutely garbage at large casts, he fills them with dull attempts at drama and fails to emotionally involve you with 80% of them.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.