[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel free to pick another if not there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (60KB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 460x373px
Feel free to pick another if not there.
>>
>>146242913
Why would anyone pick Death Note?
>>
transcendentally uninteresting post
>>
>>146242913
Digivice so I can go to the digital world and leave all you chickenshit faggots behind
>>
>>146242992
It's the same as ours except they can kill people they don't like without consequence
>>
>>146242992
As someone that lives in a crime-ridden shithole, the idea of walking at night with no worries is pretty attractive

And I think Light was wrong.
>>
Isn't Pokemon the the obvious best choice? I mean it's just a world where animals are replaced with cool monsters and you can use them to fight LIGALLY
>>
File: LadyDevimon.png (139KB, 479x359px)
LadyDevimon.png
139KB, 479x359px
Digimon easily.
>>
One piece, because there angry fat people are some of the most powerful in the world.
>>
>>146242913
Fairy Tail for the big tits
>>
Pokemon, Medabots and Beyblade are okay.

Everything else is begging to die.
>>
>>146242913
Pokémon: looks really good if I can go back to being a 10 year old. Otherwise no

Digimon: the digi kids are probably one in a million. Would I be one? Even then, they suffered a lot.

Death Note: lel

Fairy Tail: never saw this shit

Naruto: No I don't want to be a soldier, thanks

Bleach: I'm dead?

One Piece: Seems like most people are poor.

Dragon BallZ: literally wishing to die

Yu gi oh: if you want to take card games seriously im sure there are some tournaments on our world

Medabots: NOW THIS ONE looks really cool. Just buy your robot and fight. Dont need to be a 10 year old kid

Gundam: wishing to die

Beyblade: lol
>>
>>146243080
Yeah, a lot of the other choices would be fun if you were proactive and strong, but Pokemon is the only one that's substantially better for the average person. Except maybe Yugioh, it would be nice if card games were more popular.
>>
>>146243260
Till your soul gets stolen by a cheating dickwad
>>
>>146242913
Yu-Gi-Oh! probably. The idea that you could solve most of your problems by winning card games sounds so stupid and hilarious I just might like it. It also helps I'm bretty gud at it
>>
>>146242913
Why would i live in fucking Beyblade? I remember stuff in it less than i remember Medabots.
>>
>>146243209
This hurts.
>>
Realistically whichever I chose I'd just be a normal person there, so I'd go with whichever is most technologically advances and least anarchic. On that basis probably the last world I want to be in is OP, because there normal people spend most of their time frightened for their life while some monsters are fighting nearby. Death Note and Bleach are just normal nowadays ones. Naruto's quite shit since it's medieval and full of wars. Gundam is sci-fi future, so tech is nice, but they do have quite a lot of wars. Pokemon is probably the most peaceful there and they do have nice technologies as well as cool pets. Haven't seen/read the rest.
>>
>>146243260
>except Yugi Oh
>the best duelists have ancient Egyptian mindrape ghosts that live inside them and help them cheat, topdeck or do anything to win
>the second best duelists are so rich they own all the copies of the best cards so no one else can have them
>everyone else is glad to jump you to steal your shit or send zombie slaves to keep you out of tournaments

Fuck that shit. It's not possible for a normal person at all.
>>
>>146242913
Bleach because I know 100% that I get to suffer in a feudal Japanese shithole after I die instead of ceasing to exist entirely or gambling on some kind of other afterlife that may or may not exist
>>
>>146243351
Except you'd lose in universe because the rules of the cardgame don't matter, when I use catapult turtle to smash the castle making it fall onto your side of the field and wipe out your monsters, etc.

Anime YGO universe gives no fucks. If you have a ghost you do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>146243008
>>146243080
Most options only make sense and are even slightly interesting if you're a part of main cast, have some kind of plot armour and are not a shitty civilian.

Pokemon though, it's a pretty and colorful world where you can have cool pets and you can train them, and have them love you.
absolutely no cons there.
>>
>>146243335
If figure your chances of running into someone like that are really slim, unless you go pro or something.

>>146243401
Tourneyfags are more or less like that in real life anyway, just less magic. I just want to be able to find more random jackoffs to play with without having to actually go out of my way to find them.
>>
>>146243389
Naruto isn't medieval, it's modern. Outside of the ninja continent everyone has cars and cellphones and the internet and shit.

Later on they get like gameboys and shit in Konohagakure too.
>>
>>146243483
Im all of a sudden reminded of that shitty parody in the early 2000s of Bleach were Renji asks if there's some sort of super soul society where shinigami go when they die and everyone calls him a retard
Weirdest part is that the parody was made by a black guy
>>
Haven't said this in quite a while, but I feel its appropriate.
>gb2gia
>>
>>146243566
nah it was a weird fusion then they all of the sudden surge forward during the epilogue. Quite similar to bleach actually where they had a weird feudal fusion of modern with the occasional of super science
>>
>>146243624
Don't Shinigami return to Human World when they die? Reincarnation and stuff?
It's been so long since I read Bleach and I don't remember shit.
>>
>>146243722
Except there's literally tons of pages about the outside world being normal in Naruto.
>>
File: 234324666.png (905KB, 934x641px) Image search: [Google]
234324666.png
905KB, 934x641px
You have to look at this chart and then remember one fact, your not going to be a main character. Lives for civilians in most of these worlds are complete shit, so why would you want to go? With that in mind I choose Pokemon. At worst I get nearly the same life I have now with the possible addition of a kick ass pet with human (or close to) intelligence.
>>
File: spice-and-wolf-9.jpg (30KB, 450x256px) Image search: [Google]
spice-and-wolf-9.jpg
30KB, 450x256px
>not choosing Spice and COMFY
>>
>>146243801
>When commenting on Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto said that he designed Konohagakure without specifying an era or location in the real world, noting that the village is "just a place in his head". Without a specific time period, Kishimoto included modern elements in the series such as convenience stores and movies, but specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline. Regarding technology itself, Kishimoto said that "Naruto" would not have any firearms, yet one appeared behind a shopkeepers desk on a page in Chapter 19. He said he may include automobiles, aircraft, and "low-processing" computers; Kishimoto specified the computers would "maybe" be eight-bit and that they would "definitely not" be sixteen-bit.

>http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Technology
>>
>>146243722
I'm perfectly sure Orochimaru and Kabuto had computers in their sekrit base. Also speakers during the chuunin exam.
And the first movie had fucking trains.
>>
File: tumblr_l6gf1hOvOl1qb1nb9.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l6gf1hOvOl1qb1nb9.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
Pokemon because i don't want to fucking die.
>>
>>146242913
Which Digimon?
>>
Why don't you choose to live in the world your waifu is in?
>>
>>146242913
Pokémon: Looks like one of the best world to live in. Everyone can be a pokemon trainer and it will never get boring. Also could help a lot of people with my pokemon.

Digimon: Having your own dinosaur/dragon/wolf/fox type of digimon would be so cool. Fighting evil digimon and saving the world. Looks like one of the best world to live in

Death Note: no

Fairy Tail: no

Naruto: no

Bleach: no

One Piece: It would be very fun to be a pirate and have superpowers. But there are better worlds than this

Dragon BallZ: Only if you are a saiyan and powerful as Goku, everyone else is too weak. Imagine being a human in this world: just no

Yu gi oh: It would be very fun and you can never get bored. But there are better worlds than this

Medabots: Looks like one of the best world to live in. Fighting with robots is always fun

Gundam: no

Beyblade: Looks like one of the best world to live in. Very fun. But only if you have a powerful bit beast
>>
>>146243870
>tfw first day of fall like weather toda
SOON
>>
>>146244501
As long as I can't meet her she can never eject me.
>>
Pokemon if still an average joe.

Bleach if delivered with main cast powers.
>>
Fairy tail because even if I end up being a shitty unskilled low grade guild member, every girl around me is hot as fuck, and if I'm lucky I can even find an immortal magical loli for myself.
>>
>>146242913
Though I was on Gaia for a moment.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>146243008
Kill yourself frogposter.
>>
>>146243870
Its an average shit medieval Europe.
Not a world you'd want to live in. Read the LN.
>>
File: 1449583347354.jpg (23KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1449583347354.jpg
23KB, 462x579px
>>146244160
Have you read the manga faggot pokemon die all the time? It's 2016 do you only watch the show?
>>
>>146242913
Which Gundam?
>>
File: Mamemon_b.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mamemon_b.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>146244410
I want this Digimon
>>
>>146245341
>>
>>146242913
Pokemon, easy. Everything else is too dangerous, average, or not as good.
>>
>>146242913
I choose a world where I'm happy
>>
Is this a trick question? Why would you pick anything besides Pokemon or Medabots? And Digimon if it's one of those series where it's an MMO. The others are just too high a potential for death or boredom as an average person.
>>
>>146242913
Aria
>>
File: mon.png (307KB, 455x441px) Image search: [Google]
mon.png
307KB, 455x441px
>>146242913
>>
>>146247047
What if Gundam is Build Fighters?

DBZ isn't actually that bad. You have the potential to harness ki, and getting killed by a galactic disaster every few years isn't even that bad, you'll get wished back anyway.
>>
World if I don't have special (superhuman) powers: Pokemon
World if I do have special powers: Gundam
>>
>>146242913
Pokemon, of course.
>>
GUNDAM
>>
File: 1469861258996.jpg (1MB, 2545x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1469861258996.jpg
1MB, 2545x3500px
>>146242913
>>
>>146247883
If I was well employed and had a livable house I would choose this and host a monster girl.
Unfortunately I'm an unemployed college student living in squalor with my parents, so this world has nothing for me. I suspect that most people on this board are the same.
>>
>>146248088
We're talking about moving to a fictional world. Your living situation there doesn't have to be so realistic, anon.
>>
>>146243870
You probably would get yourself killed in less than a week.
>>
>>146242913
Pokemon. It would be easy to get a job as a professor, or to become a Pokemon champion due to the knowledge of the games and types
>>
Fairy Tail is the only right choice you gay homo faggots
>>
Literally fairy tail, most of the people who want have what type of magic they desire, and there are probably a few hundred types we get to see in the show, there are probably many more.
Pokemon as well,

Beyblade is shit unless you get lucky af and randomly find a good one, even then meh

Deathnote only if everything happened like it did in the anime and I knew where Light lived and shit, I'd find and tell him I'm from the future and I know how he'll die and that I'll help him if he gives me some pages of the book.Now wouldn't that be interesting :)
>>
>>146248138
I figure I'd still be me, and I wouldn't be me if I was happy.
>>
>>146242913
Easy, Pokemon. I don't care about pokemans that much but at least nothing bad will happen to me, because nobody dies there.
Also, cute pokegirls.
>>
The world of Megaman Battle Network might be fun.
>>
>>146243055
>without consequence

First time you use it, you doom your soul to eternal torment. It's spelled out right in the book.
>>
>>146244998
This is practically Gaia. Whenever there's shitposting there people tell them to fuck off to /a/.
>>
>>146243125
Digimon are smart and powerful. They will take over humanity someday. So I will go with Pokemon.
>>
>>146245293
the game has the pokemon cemetery in it
>>
>>146242913
Log Horizon.

No permadeath, most adventurers are rich enough to retire if they wanted, the protagonists are trying to create a portal for easy travel to home and back.

The only downside would be living on tasteless gunk for the first few weeks until the secret of cooking got out, because I probably wouldn't have that subclass.
>>
>>146247932
Eh, never watched it. Although even then I'd rather not risk someone dropping their model space colony into my gunpla collection.
>>
>>146242913
Toriko I just wanna eat and drink. Plus being reincarnation sounds nice
>>
>>146242913
Pokemon and Fairy Tail are the best, the rest either I will die or I will suck at
>>
>>146242913
Time to go explore the Pokemon world.
>>
One Piece is literally the worst one. As a normal person with no powers you'll either be unlucky and get culled, lucky and live on an island with nice people, or enslaved.
If you're lucky then you'll be a top tier in the navy.
>>
>>146249968
Gundam could be pretty bad too, depending on which series it is. you're liable to get conscripted into military service and used as cannon fodder while your superiors buy time for someone skilled to show up.
>>
>>146242913
I want to live as the only man in the yuru yuriverse
>>
>>146242913
Digimon so I could be with my one true waifu Kari.
>>
>>146251025
Being the only man in a universe of lesbians sounds like hell.
>>
>>146251198
I think Akari might not be a lesbian
>>
>>146251232
Akari hasn't awoken to sexuality yet. She'll come along in time. And start dating Chitose
>>
File: 411px-Djt-4-010_front.jpg (82KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
411px-Djt-4-010_front.jpg
82KB, 411x599px
>Pokemon
Definitely the safest world by far. Traveling the world and battling monsters would be fun for awhile; however you'd be completely powerless if a monster disaster occurred.

>Digimon
Depends on the season
>1&2 seem alright, but you cannot do much yourself
>3 high steaks
>4 you could actually become a warrior however you'd be without a partner
>5 being an officer could be alright
>6 by far the best choice, gathering a rag tag bunch rebels to fight against the devil himself

>Death Note
LOL no

>Fairy Tail
Never seen it

>Naruto
Pretty backwards world to be honest

>Bleach
Never watched or read

>One piece
Fun but for awhile, once you get to the big leagues it's do or fucking die.
Also there is slavery and a bunch of undesirable shit.

>Dragon Ball
Capsules are cool, but if you aren't a saiyan you are nothing

>yugioh
cards are but meh

>Gundam
Majority of these worlds suck
There are usually major wars going on and realistic Gundams require maintenance which would be costly and time consuming
G-gundam or SD might be livable

>Beyblade
No...

I would probably say that the 6th season of digimon or G-gundam would be the best
>>
>>146242913
Which Gundam timeline we talking here?
>>
>>146251353
I'd like to see that when season 4 airs
>>
File: 1451074419399.jpg (158KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
1451074419399.jpg
158KB, 900x730px
Pokemon seems pretty nice
>>
>>146242913
The middle row is an automatic no because I'd probably get killed in less than a day.
The bottom row is meh, maybe Yu-Gi-Oh, but I can't see myself playing card games and making a big deal out of it my whole life, and it would really depend on the era/universe.
>death note
No thanks. Even if I'm the one who gets the note.
I'd probably choose pokemon, over digimon (haven't watched fairy tail). It seems the most fun and you don't age there apparently. So yeah, pokemon.
>>
>>146248768
Yep.
The ones listed by the OP all offer mostly universes with a ton of conflict or low life quality except a few of them.

MMBN would be really fun, with AI waifus, cool internet, and rollerblading everywhere fast as fuck, up the stairs and down haha no one can stop me. Also MAYL.
>>
>>146249044
Every soul in the world of Death Note goes to Mu (Nothingness) after death you secondary. There's no heaven or hell for anybody. It's spelled out right in the manga.
>>
>>146248483
Light would kill you.
>>
>>146242913
Medabot, fighting robots are nice, you just have to buy one, and you even use them as servants.
Also the amount of villans, world-ending threats, dangerous animals seems considerably less the rest.
>>
>Gundam
But which universe are we talking about?
If it's UC then fuck no I don't wanna die

If it's an alt universe then it's Build Fighters
>>
File: satori cat.jpg (392KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
satori cat.jpg
392KB, 800x800px
>>146242913
>Feel free to pick another if not there.
>Ctrl+F "Gensokyo"
>0 Results
>>
>>146257216
Depends on if it's paradise Gensokyo or grimderp Gensokyo. Hell yes if former, fuck no if latter.
>>
>pick Fairy Tail
>join a guild
>befriend my fellow magitians
>Can no longer lose a fight

GeGe
>>
I really like Gundam but honestly the only times you would pilot a mobile suit would be if there was a war and you were a fucking mook that is going to die in a gruesome way to show how HAYAII the Gundam or Char is. Yu-Gi-Oh though is where its at.
>Can marry your Duel Monster waifu
>Technology to the point where there are holograms and giant blimps where you can duel
>Confirmed after life.
>>
>>146242913
One Piece of course. I can be a fucking pirate.
>>
Fairy Tail. You can literally have any type of magic you want!
>>
>>146259943
What if I want Uknown Armies style magic? I want to cast spells by jacking off at people like Grant Morrison does.
>>
If I get to be a 'normal' person in that world then Pokemon is the way to go.

If I get to be a 'special' person in that world then I'd probably say Tenchi OVA. Or if I limit myself to the list then I'd go with DBZ if only because I could fuck off to the middle of no where and live in solitude easily.
>>
File: 1469501532983.jpg (232KB, 834x782px) Image search: [Google]
1469501532983.jpg
232KB, 834x782px
>>146242913
Pokemon duh, not only because the pokemon themselves. The pokemon world gives you absolute freedom and possibility. It's the safest world, almost an utopia in terms of politics, economy, enviroment and most people there are friendly and easygoing. Bonus point if you get S1 pokemon world which was super absurd.

Honestly the only better choice I can think of would be an amalgamation of ghibli movies.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.