[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For what purpose...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

For what purpose...?
>>
>>146222036
to give you better titjobs at night
>>
>>146222036
I think Kishi explained that she ate like 3000 kcal worth of dango every day, and only burned that off by doing crazy ninja shit. No more crazy ninja shit, no more burned calories.
>>
>>146222036
To cater to the fat fetish 4chan refers to as Thicc
>>
>Kishi introduces one of the sexiest girl of the manga
>as a result, she gets a small fanbase
>literally zero screen time
>comes back at the end in landwhale form

Fuck you Kishi.
>>
>>146222036
to shit on our good memories of naruto even more
>>
This is entry #3094 of "Despite this, Naruto is still leagues ahead of Bleach"
>>
>>146222036
To prove that he's a bigger hack than Kubo
>>
>>146222036
because she's a baa-san now. looks don't matter to a granny, brah
>>
>>146222036
>>146222207
This, but also I think she's still cute. Don't get why everyone was so ass-blasted over this one.
>>
I think he got annoyed with her fan base constantly bugging him about her.
>>
>>146222036
Shit I thought you fags meant she got a little thicker.

That is FAT
>>
>>146222036
Does anyone miss when she was slightly relevant in part 1, thanks to her connection with Orochimaru and being a jounin? It's funny how Kishimoto can fuck up an entire story.
>>
File: LuNGf.jpg (285KB, 576x1504px) Image search: [Google]
LuNGf.jpg
285KB, 576x1504px
>>146222207
>3000 kcal
more like 7000
>>
>>146224809
Because she looks ugly as fuck now
>>
>>146225443
>Can you believe it?
>>
>>146225023
Menopause
>>
>>146222036

To explain why she's unmarried.
>>
>>146222603
Kishit is a hack.
>>
>>146222036
For Kishimoto to ruin our childhood
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.