[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever end ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (384KB, 869x1235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 869x1235px
Will it ever end ?
>>
How long has the Meiko arc been going on?
>>
>>146188359
you need to stop reading this thing monthly. just set it asside for a while. the pacing of this arc is no different then any of the other arcs, its just you were able to marathon the other manga arcs, instead of waiting for it

Its just like Bleach, if you read bleach weekly nothing happens. but if you read it in batches it's actually not horribly paced and moves in a solid way. Both manga are not written for a 1 chapter payoff, they are written for the long term payoff (or well bleach was up until that terrible last arc, that last arc was awful).

Prison school is a hell of a ride if you can read it in batches and hold off on watching it monthly.
>>
>>146188469
Even un batches I think this Meiko arc has gone on too long. How many chapters have gone by where they've just literally been standing around in the cavalry battle talking and doing flashbacks? I feel like the mangaka has lost sight of what he's wanted to do ever since the boys escaped. There are flashes of the same humor and the art is still great but the whole thing seems so directionless right now. Meiko isn't even a very compelling character and yet he's spent how much time on her? Her strict authoritarian persona was fap bait and easy to make jokes out of but it was never a particularly interesting gimmick. Meiko now is mentally a child who makes uguu tier noises and wheezes and was basically a nonentity in the plot until she was forced back into the spotlight.

And I disagree with you entirely about Bleach being "good in bursts" but this isn't the thread for that.
>>
>>146188469
nah, I'm enjoying my anger
>>
>>146188359
Give it 500 more chapters.
>>
Moeko is the Orihime of Prison School
>>
Like half a year ago I stopped reading and they were about to compete in the last game of the competition and it was pretty messy and uninteresting, is it still the same?
>>
>>146188359
will get axed first
>>
what mango is this?
>>
>>146188408
No idea, but it's fucking terrible. Since the end of the running arc every single endless Meiko scene has made this manga unreadable. I fucking loved that part with Kyoshi and the one with the summoners, but jesus christ, how can Meiko's parts be so freaking bad and so fucking endless.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.