[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regalia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: regalia.jpg (59KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
regalia.jpg
59KB, 318x450px
What happened exactly with this show? I read it was delayed until sept. 1 but the reason was "recognizable difference between the show's planned quality [and the current quality]." I don't think it was in reference to the animation quality because I thought it looked good for the most part. What did they mean by this?
>>
It was probably the unaired episodes that were the problem. The rescheduling probably required them to restart from episode 1 instead of midway.
>>
>>146149596
Shit so we have to wait another four weeks to catch back up? What a blunder.
>>
It has to be either animation or sound (maybe the unaired episodes were full of QUALITY. who knows?)
This is too little time to change anything else, like the story or characters
>>
they are removing the robots
>>
I can't really see them even managing to fuck up the sound all that bad. A few friends suggested it might be that they had some advertising planned to drum up hype that got delayed and they're dissatisfied with sales prospects but that seems retarded to me.

It's overwhelmingly likely to relate to animation quality somehow, especially considering that this is basically a shitty swansong for hand-drawn mecha in anime. Its probably sloppy standards in later episodes, but consider for a moment that the producers may have genuinely wanted and expected Star Driver tier animation quality in the core scenes.
>>
>>146150009

That seems to be the case. Lantis realizing that unless it's Gundam having robots actually works against a series popularity now cause Hurr durr mecha bad. It'll probably be more popular as a late night anime if it just focuses on grrls
>>
>>146149496
They'll add male love interest.
>>
File: mainimg.jpg (660KB, 667x941px) Image search: [Google]
mainimg.jpg
660KB, 667x941px
I'm scared Ingriddo and her loli will be separated.
>>
>>146151449
/u/ is gonna freak
>>
>>146151449
>They'll add male love interest.
I hope they do.
>>
>>146149496
It's just the staff being humble, unlike those fuckers with no shame that made Qualidea Code.
>>
>GuP delayed
>Regalia delayed
Odds of Long Riders finishing on time?
>>
>>146151351
>>146151449
>>146152931
>>146153418
If you seriously believe they're removing the mechs or changing the story in any big way, you're retarded. They don't have time for that.
And they've spoken of no story changes.
You'd think if they planned to change the story' we'd know already
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.