[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manga that didnt need an anime adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: LC.png (581KB, 465x653px) Image search: [Google]
LC.png
581KB, 465x653px
I'll start with this one

>low sales
>manga was aready popular
>probably the most expensive advetisement for the manga

Dont get me wrong, they did their job just fine, but it was pretty ignored in Eleven land.
>>
>>146146768
>>probably the most expensive advetisement for the manga

But was an OVA series, you fucking idiot.
>>
No manga needs to an anime adaptation.
>>
>>146146768
Lost Canvas OAV were so fukin good. It makes the original looks like complete shit.
>>
Why didnt they release more LC OVAs instead of the pile of shit tht was omega?
>>
File: Big Shit.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Big Shit.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
Reminder these pile of crap idnt deserve an adaptation.
>>
>>146147880
kuru didnt like lost canvas you know.

Being someone is doing a better job with your own setting you get jealous since you realised... you are shit.
>>
>>146147996
Did he really say that? I thought he was in good terms with Teshirogi
>>
>>146147996
Did he like Omega?

>>146147880
Well, Naruto was pretty dumb desu. Bleach was promissing but Kubo shit the bed and I lost interest in One Piece after 200+ episodes
>>
>>146147996
He never said that, you're making stuff up.

>>146148670
He has never said he likes or dislikes either LC or Omega.
>>
>>146147996
>kuru didnt like lost canvas you know.
He never said that, in fact he was the one that allowed her to work on it and they have a good relationship. This doesn't even make sense you retard.

And even if Kurumada didn't like LC, what does he have to do with it not getting more OVAs? LC failed because people didn't like LC, and everyone agrees that the gold wank is insufferable, it's the same reason episode G is treated as dumb fanwank even by people that enjoy it.

>Being someone is doing a better job with your own setting you get jealous since you realised... you are shit.

LC is literally fanfic tier.

>Remember that super special technique 3 Gold Saints had to do together?
>Well my Leo saint can do it by himself
>And then he has a power much better
>And then he becomes omniprescent
>And he beats Radamanthys
Seems like Teshirogi was mad Aiolia ate shit. In fact she fucking hated Radamanthys, the guy's life was SUFFERING in LC, he was such a bitch boy.

Tenma was such a shit MC, he never once did anything at all in his own series, he spent all the time whining and crying and getting saved by the superior Gold Saints(who were the actual main characters of the manga).

>Shura gets his hand cut in the anime(because it didn't happen in the manga) by Shiryu so he can't use Excalibur
>Teshirogi makes her Capricorn Saint go through the same except he can still use it

But again, the main offender is Tenma, he's the protagonist in name alone because he does NOTHING, Gold Saints do everything in the series, I don't think he ever wins a fight worth shit past vol.2
>>
>>146146768
LC anime was good lmfao. It pretty much was the reason toei got mad and made shit like omega.
>>
>>146152342
>lmfao
>Toei caring about LC anime when it was a failure

?
>>
Next Dimension anime fucking when? LC is for fujos.
>>
>>146152474
When it has enough material I guess. There's no need to rush it because it's basically the last thing they have, if they rush a ND adaptation now when it's not needed they won't get a chance to milk it later.

Omega was a success according to Bandai
Soul of Gold was huge for a 1 cour anime.
>>
>>146152474
>mfw a fujo LC anime is better than shonen shit Omega.

Damn you Elevens for not liking LC

>>146147992
Man, the one that didnt deserve an anime adaptation because it became shit are Bleach and Naruto.
>>
>>146152810
One Piece has been shit since the time-skip. 2011 or so, 5 years now.
>>
>>146152438
If it was a failure why did it get s2?

All the spics and yuros bought the bds. Even if nips didn't, it still gets funded. Saint seiya is one of those anime's that have a global following. Don't just discount all the other sales just because you only have the nip stats, you nip worshipping weebs.
>>
>>146152810
The only bad thing about Omega is the quality in season two. Main cast was good, we even had a precure saint.
>>
>>146152930
>If it was a failure why did it get s2?
It didn't it was OVAs.

>All the spics and yuros bought the bds.
Not enough
>Even if nips didn't, it still gets funded.
It didn't, because it was considered a failure by TMS
> Saint seiya is one of those anime's that have a global following.
Yes, and LC didn't appeal to the Worldwide market.

>. Don't just discount all the other sales just because you only have the nip stats, you nip worshipping weebs.
No, it's because it failed worldwide.

And you don't belong here
>>
>>146146768

Saint Seiya in general is ignored in Eleven land.
>>
>>146152986
Those all just your opinions. How do you know concretely it failed world wide?

Pretty autistic of you to assume things. The last volumes of the lc manga was rushed bad and the hype for the series lowered is also a reason why it didn't get more episodes.
>>
>>146153219
>Those all just your opinions. How do you know concretely it failed world wide?

Because TMS said it was a failure and cancelled the series like 5 years ago?
>>
>>146146768
There are worst adaptations, though.
>>
>>146153449
That's not an adaptation, though. It's a reboot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.