[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most difficult goal to achieve in anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: f6c1ac56.jpg (316KB, 826x1023px) Image search: [Google]
f6c1ac56.jpg
316KB, 826x1023px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11060445
My vote goes to Pokemon Master.
>>
Obviously Pokemon Master.

If you end up losing your water-type to a fire-type as he tanks your water attack, you KNOW the game's fucking stacked against you.
>>
Pokemon Master.
Ash has had his Pikachu since day one, the cunt should easily be lvl 100 and beat most other pokemon ash faces. And even that OP cunt is just a fart in a hurricane that leads to the road of shattered dreams.
>>
>>146142374
But Alain did it relatively easy.
Meanwhile there has only been one PK in history and for Luffy it's already taking ~20 years of continous development.
>>
File: 5.jpg (86KB, 555x555px)
5.jpg
86KB, 555x555px
>>146142374
KOG. here i will prove it to you
i voted pokemon master for obvious reasons
>>
>>146142374
Ash does't train for shit.
He doesn't takes into account effort points, his movesets are terrible, his pokemon are random as hell and he doesn't even care to evolve them.
He's basically traveling sightseeing, catching whatever pokemon strike his fancy and brainlessly fighting around for shits and giggles. Of course he will never win anything like that.
>>
>places brilliantly in every league, even his bad placings were pretty decent
>can fuck up massive, full evolved Pokemon with NFEs
>beat the battle frontier, which is an extremely hard task in the anime
>beat the filler league which was just as hard as any other league if I recall
>can fucking sync with one of his Pokemon
>has met with pretty much every legend and mythical and not only that, they treat him like the fucking "chosen one" or something
How is he not a Pokemon master? Ash is already fucking extraordinary.
>>
>>146143814
And he never ages so he can be a Pokemon master forever
>>
>>146143315
>Pokemon Master
>Only people who've trained to catch pokemon since they've started to walk, given intensive training by experts, tutored by mankind's greatest figures, physically and mentally enhanced via technology, born through eugenics, and visited by Jesus himself in their dreams could ever become a Pokemon Master
>>
Making a good anime that is not shit
>>
If you catch plenty of Pokemon and win the League you are a Pokemon master right?
Then I don't see how that's harder than becoming Pirate King. There has only been one Pirate King, but anyone who wins the League and catches lots of Pokemon is a Pokemon Master.
>>
>>146145854
The Pokemon Master is a being that stand atop every other in the universe, to achieve this level you need to train your body and your mind for decades, you must discharge your status as human and evolve in something that it's more akin the level of existence of Pokemons.
Only the ultimate chosen one of all the multiverses can even hope to get a shot at it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.