[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qualidea Code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: qual.jpg (76KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
qual.jpg
76KB, 1278x718px
Why isn't anyone talking about this show?

Is it really that shit? I'm having a hard time understanding what just happened in Ep 7 tbqh
>>
>>146133562
Well when you have an episode with as much QUALITY as that one did you are bound to lose a lot of viewers.
>>
We talk about it on its airing day. The show is so fucking QUALITY filled that there is no one willing to discuss it outside of that day.
>>
>original show
>popular
also there's no shipping so those autists can't shitpost about their waifu winning
>>
>>146134288
I think you mean no one is willing to discuss it outside of airing day because it's shit.
>>
The only thing mysterious is the micro chip. Are they trap in the virtual reality?
>>
>>146134201
Also, pretty much every episode is full of QUALITY.
>>
My wife Hime is so cute.
>>
File: hime58606163_p0.jpg (3MB, 2300x3400px) Image search: [Google]
hime58606163_p0.jpg
3MB, 2300x3400px
>>146133562
>Why isn't anyone talking about this show?
we had a 500 reply long thread on Saturday.

By the way I'm just here for my daily dose of Himenium.
>>
>>146137333
But that ship crushed into her and now she's awake in the real world T.T
>>
>>146133562
more like QUALITY code
>>
>>146137489
I wonder if Chiba guys and glasses will find out something or if Unknown Canaria, Hime and HOTaru will raid them before the final boss shows up.
>>
I actually really enjoy this show, QUALITY and all.

I wonder if anyone counted all the "deathflags" Hime racked up.
>>
File: L47E2HF.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
L47E2HF.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
TENKAWA IS INVINCIBLE

TENKAWA IS UNSURPASSABLE

TENKAWA IS DELECTABLE
>>
>>146133562
It's just so utterly generic.
>>
>>146137821
She's also inseminable.
>>
>>146135610
Are you high? They're almost always more popular than your average by virtue of being anime original.
>>
>>146137879

nobody give a shit about mayo ghost stories after the first episode in
>>
The animation was so bad that I actually had to watch some scenes more than once just to get what was happening.

There's a line you shouldn't cross with your QUALITY and I believe this show has pretty much run laps around it.
>>
>>146137879
>They're almost always more popular
lol no, generic harem LN adaption is more popular you fucking newfag
>>
Baka here, so the adults control world users via the chips in the back of their necks? Strange enough i dont understand why the heck does the commander was able to distinguish aoi entering the no entry zone just by looking at her chip. And what's with the guy panicking when canaria also entered the no entry zone in episode 4.
>>
>>146138173
maybe the chip is like the opposite of the glasses in they live. since they replaced the chip on glasses girl when they found out she went to the no-entry zone, it most have some effect that stops it from working or something. it seems like it lets the invader things home in on you too.
>>
File: snapshot20160820194126.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160820194126.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>146137821
Hime is highly penetratable.
>>
File: molester.jpg (63KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
molester.jpg
63KB, 780x439px
Hey hime look what I got!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.