[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like BONES?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mz03p8mhGn1qhz95yo1_500.gif (936KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz03p8mhGn1qhz95yo1_500.gif
936KB, 500x510px
Why do people keep praising studio BONES? sure, they have the time and money to use tons of frames, but the animation always comes out looking...fake? It's hard to really describe, but they have this tendency to over-animate, making it look like a movie that was filmed underwater, and then sped up in post.
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that sees this.
>>
There's nothing fake or bad about it.
>>
>>146114546
>fake animation
>forced animation
when will the memery stop?
>>
Dude, BONES has other much much bigger problems than animation. They haven't made any good anime since 2007.
>>
>>146114546
it's a subtle protest against 3dification of anime by drawing exaggerated motions that 3d cant reproduce.
>>
>>146114546
>fake
>over-animate
>filmed underwater

Man, aren't you just an expert on animation.
>>
>>146114876
>that 3d cant reproduce.
Sure.
>>146114546
I know what you mean. I like BONES, but their stuff kind of looks like plastic at times with their color choices, and the animation does smear more than it needs to. I remember thinking FMA looked kind of dumb whenever characters were being serious because they'd switch to a smooth, sleek style that you often see in "western-style" shows, except the art generally didn't support the look
>>
File: lego_ascending.jpg (128KB, 640x705px) Image search: [Google]
lego_ascending.jpg
128KB, 640x705px
>>146114546
Because a long time ago, for a little while, they were kinda sorta not bad.
>>
>>146114546
>tumblr
Fuck off.
>>
>>146115640
I found it on google, and pasted the url because I use 4chan X.
>>
It doesn't look fake, it looks lively.
Optimizing your time with animation is a sign of good direction.
Space Dandy was fantastic. It was fun, inventive, and actually made me look forward to seeing what kind of episode the next one would be.

There's a thread getting on BONE'S case for making fun animation, and so many threads praising the trash that is Re:Zero.
That's just terrible.
>>
>>146115840
>so many threads praising the trash that is Re:Zero.
All those guys are just shitposting. Right?
>>
>>146114546
The entirety of your post doesn't make sense. Don't post on my board ever again.
>>
>>146116118
no u
>>
Animation is created by individuals, not studios. Whatever qualities you're perceiving, they are likely ascribable to a single person or else are just figments of your imagination.

That bit you posted was animated by Bahi JD. Although he has worked on multiple Bones-produced anime, he is not nearly prolific enough for you to have seen his work and somehow confused it as being a "BONES thing".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.