[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A tail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 677.png (461KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
677.png
461KB, 500x613px
Exhausted from your constant shitposting you fall asleep.
As you wake you notice a new sensation, something akin to a limb is wrapped around your now /fit/ midsection and body.
Congratz! For some fucked up reason you have become a saiyan.
What now?
Shitpost?
Masturbate?
Train to reach the legend?
>>
>>146107176
anal play, there is a good idea.
No need for dildo any more!
>>
>>146107076
The last option seems great and while I'm at it I would become a normal superhero. Imagine the shitstorm the world would start.
>>
>>146107781
And just imagine, with the versatility of ki and the rate which saiyans grow stronger... Oh boy by the time you get to 1-2 radits you can blow up planets, shrug of nukes...

Every time you appear to save kittens this is the song that would go through world leaders mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU&feature=youtu.be&t=57s
>>
I guess first I would look up when the next full moon is just to be safe.
>>
>>146107076
I'd go to a furry convention and get all the females.
>>
>>146108033
The emergence f a first actual superhero would be the greatest event since going to the moon or even bigger than that. The world would literally stay in place for a few moments trying to figure out what to do.
>>
>>146108883
"is..is that a bodybuilder flying?!"
"Holy shit, he punched through an armored tank!"
"Wait he can shoot beams?!"
"Is that a tail? Oh lord no"
>>
Murder fucking everyone I don't care how edgy it is when you're as powerful as a saiyan you can do whatever the fuck you want. Who the fuck's gonna stop you?
>>
>>146107076
Use my newfound powers to make money so that I don't have to work at a job I hate.
>>
>>146108033
You would never become much stronger than the strongest person currently living because Zenkai boosts require that you first be beaten to an inch of your life by someone who is already stronger than you, which won't happen because there are no alien slug demons around.
>>
Fly around the world and fuck tweens because who the fuck is going to stop me?
>>
>>146109784
Reread dbz scrub, notice i said average saiyan not freak of nature with power lvl of 2 goku.

The low class saiyans are around radits power level. Give or take a hundred or two.

And who talked about zenkai, dude have we read/watched the same series? You don't need the zenkai to grow your dic....power level as a saiyan its just a helpful boost here and there.
As a saiyan you are the dream of /fit/, you look at a dumbbell and grow 3 inches!

>>146109927
Meh personally i would get bored, most likely i would troll people. Priceless historical artifact?
Enjoy your new dickbutt made of marble.
>>
>>146110393
There are 7 billion people of on this planet and a fairly good chunk are in the 11-14 year old range.

I imagine I'd probably die of old age before I got bored
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.