[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: kaiba_14.jpg (28KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba_14.jpg
28KB, 450x255px
What did you guys think of Kaiba? I loved the first half, but the later parts, while keeping my attention, were disappointing. Even then I'd recommend it and its always great to see a show with a refreshing artstyle.
also i feel dumb for losing track of what was going on
>>
one of the few animes I cried to
loved it alot
>>
Pink boots

;_;
>>
The only good episodes are 3 and 4, everything else is average.

The art style and OST is really nice though.
>>
>>146099959

Every single fucking time

>I-I liked Lain but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

>I-I liked Lain but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

>I-I liked Haibane but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

>I-I liked Tehxnolyze but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

>I-I liked Ergo Proxy but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

>I-I liked Kaiba but I didn't understand the later half think is bad at the end or overrated

Replace overrated for pretentious and you have 90% of these series threads on this goddamn place. I seriously think I'm an idiot, but I never, EVER got lost on those series. Am I just sensitive or is everyone on /a that dumb? For real, is NOT THAT HARD TO GET.

Kaiba is a beautiful series from beginning to end. Episode 3 always break me.
>>
Yuasa's worst effort.
>>
>>146102661
Never said it got bad at all. It disappointed me because it went in a different direction. Perhaps I should have made that clearer. Part of the reason why I posted this thread was to see other perspectives of the second half though.
>>
>>146102769
It's his most personal and imaginative. A real piece of auteur animé.
>>
>>146103418
How is Kaiba personal at all?
>>
>>146103472
It's a vivid look into the artist's inner world.
>>
>>146103965
That doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>146102661
Ok but out of all of those Ergo Proxy actually derailed hard with the filler even if you could follow it
>>
>>146103418
>>146103965
Woah, stop smelling your farts, dumbo, I can smell them from here. Disgusting.

You literally said nothing worth reading.
>>
>>146104435
I'm sorry this kind of language triggers you. I'm obviously exaggerating but it's not like I'm exactly full of shit. Kaiba is beautiful and genuinely touching.
>>
Last half was better
>>
>>146102769
You obviously haven't watched Kick-Heart.
>>
>>146103472
It's an original work by him, he was given a free reign and established the concept, wrote the script and directed it himself. Thanks to that it reflected his feelings, and sense of aesthetic and themes that interested him the most.
>>
File: Kaiba.(Anime).full.331405.jpg (630KB, 989x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba.(Anime).full.331405.jpg
630KB, 989x1393px
>>146099959
First half was better.
Also, Chroniko ;_;
>>
>>146105005
But how is it his most personal?
>>146105550
I have, and it's great.
>>
File: cirno_080_the_saddest.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cirno_080_the_saddest.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
Chroniko... ;______;
>>
>>146099959
greatest anime in the past 20 years
>>
Legitimately great anime, and everyone should see it.
>>
>>146099959
First watch it's fantastic

Going back it's alright... Not much going for it plot or character wise. It's a 7/10 Enjoyable but don't think too hard
>>
>>146099959
I really like the 3rd and 4th episodes, it gets worse after that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.